Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Merchant Square Mafia Discussion - END
1 2 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 149
Welp, GG everyone.

I admit I was trying to stay under the radar as best as I could. Wioked till WB came after me, it seems. I was also trying to not just sheep, don't think I did so great at that but eeeeh...

When I fessed up, I was hoping to make WithoutBounds a target for the mafia... because I'd effectively confirmed that they could see roles. At least when I died, that is.
If WB hadn't outed my roles like that, I would've false claimed a second role when pressed to claim.
And if WB had still been anon on the sheet, I might've done something different.... maybe involving starting a witch hunt for whomever did that.
Welp, GG everyone.

I admit I was trying to stay under the radar as best as I could. Wioked till WB came after me, it seems. I was also trying to not just sheep, don't think I did so great at that but eeeeh...

When I fessed up, I was hoping to make WithoutBounds a target for the mafia... because I'd effectively confirmed that they could see roles. At least when I died, that is.
If WB hadn't outed my roles like that, I would've false claimed a second role when pressed to claim.
And if WB had still been anon on the sheet, I might've done something different.... maybe involving starting a witch hunt for whomever did that.

He/him | FRT+1 x
I suppose the reason I died was because I couldn't defend myself, since I've had insane amounts of work this week along with all the Christmas explosion.

Good job to you townies :)

I am proud of staying under the radar for so long when I was active though
I suppose the reason I died was because I couldn't defend myself, since I've had insane amounts of work this week along with all the Christmas explosion.

Good job to you townies :)

I am proud of staying under the radar for so long when I was active though
Tbh tho, I wasn't really lying.

I was just a useless candle maker that couldn't do anything.
Tbh tho, I wasn't really lying.

I was just a useless candle maker that couldn't do anything.
@combtaystic
What does your role do?
@combtaystic
What does your role do?
@Winterreise

Nothing.

@Winterreise

Nothing.

@Winterreise

If you're really curious, you could always wait till @Fil reveals the roles.
@Winterreise

2rHLxZD.png
@Winterreise

(Speaking of, when are we going to get the list? I'm really curious.)
@Winterreise

(Speaking of, when are we going to get the list? I'm really curious.)
2rHLxZD.png
(Sorry for the double ping, my phone somehow posted even though I wasn't done yet. Ugh >_>)
(Sorry for the double ping, my phone somehow posted even though I wasn't done yet. Ugh >_>)
2rHLxZD.png
@StormDreamer @Teddybears @Leremis @nsts @Werelynx @luxmold @Winterreise @LibreNoctre@Sleepygnostic @lpshoper @Chifuyuki @Combtaystic @luckgandor @Gwendolyn@Beheaded @SilverDragon568 @WithoutBounds @Revalis @DuskyFlareon @VivaFariy@TheNightDancer @Journey @SilverNight104 @BlueAlphyn885 @Rangiku @Nerasis @Cognitive
Substitutes:
-Out of Stock-
Spectators:
@xspideray @84inch

I can't believe it. It took me this long to make this happen. Here's all your roles. It's really messy. I hope you don't mind.
random_scribbles_by_felixhelixihare-dav0hh8.jpg

My revisions before revealing the roles was the cause of this apocalyptic errors. Also, the green sparkly pen I used doesn't show up well in the picture.

Teddybears' first role is Observant.
SilverNight104 is Guardian.
@StormDreamer @Teddybears @Leremis @nsts @Werelynx @luxmold @Winterreise @LibreNoctre@Sleepygnostic @lpshoper @Chifuyuki @Combtaystic @luckgandor @Gwendolyn@Beheaded @SilverDragon568 @WithoutBounds @Revalis @DuskyFlareon @VivaFariy@TheNightDancer @Journey @SilverNight104 @BlueAlphyn885 @Rangiku @Nerasis @Cognitive
Substitutes:
-Out of Stock-
Spectators:
@xspideray @84inch

I can't believe it. It took me this long to make this happen. Here's all your roles. It's really messy. I hope you don't mind.
random_scribbles_by_felixhelixihare-dav0hh8.jpg

My revisions before revealing the roles was the cause of this apocalyptic errors. Also, the green sparkly pen I used doesn't show up well in the picture.

Teddybears' first role is Observant.
SilverNight104 is Guardian.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm Fil but you can call me Dan.
Time: FR +15/+16
Offline during: 6:00-21:00 and 6:00-16:00
Fil.png
My Wattpad Account
My DeviantArt
The Unbuilt Void (God Game)
DGBpqSL.png
Fil is back in FR.
The Hero's Prophecy: Wattpad/Royal Road
@Fil
Can you explain what these roles do :3 ?
- Baker
- Traveller
- Fishmonger
- Tailor
- Salesman
- Journalist
- Entertainer
- Enchanter
- Whitesmith
- Carpenter
- Tinker

(What a long list :O)
@Fil
Can you explain what these roles do :3 ?
- Baker
- Traveller
- Fishmonger
- Tailor
- Salesman
- Journalist
- Entertainer
- Enchanter
- Whitesmith
- Carpenter
- Tinker

(What a long list :O)