Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Merchant Square Mafia Discussion - END
1 2 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 149
YAY! It's been real fun guys :')
Shout out to @silvernight104 for being so active, @revalis for keeping me alive so that I can experience my first win, @fil for a wonderful game :) Thank you to everyone <3

*is currently being emotional because hey first completed game, and winning too*
YAY! It's been real fun guys :')
Shout out to @silvernight104 for being so active, @revalis for keeping me alive so that I can experience my first win, @fil for a wonderful game :) Thank you to everyone <3

*is currently being emotional because hey first completed game, and winning too*
@Winterreise

I'm so honored that you think I'm so active, haha. I've been busy at work for this month and I haven't been able to be online to contribute as much as I would like.

Thank you, too, for offering up your visions - they were a great help this game, and if you hadn't offered them, then we would probably have been running around like headless chickens not knowing who to aim for.

//also being emotional because winning first game and surviving to the end is something I did not anticipate.

I thought I'd get killed N1 (well, almost did. Thank you healer for taking care of me), or maybe N2. Either way, was not anticipating survival until the end.

Thanks everyone!
@Winterreise

I'm so honored that you think I'm so active, haha. I've been busy at work for this month and I haven't been able to be online to contribute as much as I would like.

Thank you, too, for offering up your visions - they were a great help this game, and if you hadn't offered them, then we would probably have been running around like headless chickens not knowing who to aim for.

//also being emotional because winning first game and surviving to the end is something I did not anticipate.

I thought I'd get killed N1 (well, almost did. Thank you healer for taking care of me), or maybe N2. Either way, was not anticipating survival until the end.

Thanks everyone!
2rHLxZD.png
*PUNCHES THE AIR*
YEASSSSSSS! Anyways, kudos to all of you all! It was a really fun game, and I've enjoyed playing with you guys~
I think this is my first town win since like...Shrieking Hollows (back in Aug/Sept)? Technically the game was cancelled, but judging by how close we were to winning, I'd count it as a town win. BM3 didn't really count because I subbed in 2 days before the game ended and I didn't really contribute much to the conversation. Soooo, yeah! Pretty happy that this game was completed to the very end, especially since we won <3

However, I'll try not to do impulsive roleclaims early in the game again. It sometimes...hurts town...? Yeah. So don't point at me and yell "SCUM!" when I don't out my role XD I doubt outing early out of impulsiveness is a good habit, lol :)

I learnt a lot this game, and I'm sorry for not being as contributive /active as I should be (especially near the end of the game). I'll try to post more and be more active in the future. When I learn not to procrastinate and work on projects the night before the deadline. :P

@Fil Thanks for hosting this game! It was really fun to play, and the mechanics were awesome! I love the colors thing used in this game <3 I'd certainly join any game that you're hosting in the future within a heartbeat!
*PUNCHES THE AIR*
YEASSSSSSS! Anyways, kudos to all of you all! It was a really fun game, and I've enjoyed playing with you guys~
I think this is my first town win since like...Shrieking Hollows (back in Aug/Sept)? Technically the game was cancelled, but judging by how close we were to winning, I'd count it as a town win. BM3 didn't really count because I subbed in 2 days before the game ended and I didn't really contribute much to the conversation. Soooo, yeah! Pretty happy that this game was completed to the very end, especially since we won <3

However, I'll try not to do impulsive roleclaims early in the game again. It sometimes...hurts town...? Yeah. So don't point at me and yell "SCUM!" when I don't out my role XD I doubt outing early out of impulsiveness is a good habit, lol :)

I learnt a lot this game, and I'm sorry for not being as contributive /active as I should be (especially near the end of the game). I'll try to post more and be more active in the future. When I learn not to procrastinate and work on projects the night before the deadline. :P

@Fil Thanks for hosting this game! It was really fun to play, and the mechanics were awesome! I love the colors thing used in this game <3 I'd certainly join any game that you're hosting in the future within a heartbeat!
jghAv2V.png
[quote name="Fil" date=2016-12-16 03:44:49] StormDreamer is there and points her gun onto Combtaystic. A blast comes out of the rifle and Combtaystic's body fell to the pavement dead. [/quote] BLAMMMM :)
Fil wrote on 2016-12-16:
StormDreamer is there and points her gun onto Combtaystic. A blast comes out of the rifle and Combtaystic's body fell to the pavement dead.

BLAMMMM :)
jghAv2V.png
Yes we won! I actually didn't see any posts about my Greengrocer role until this morning, oops.

@Fil If I had been killed, would whoever needing my wares have died too?
Yes we won! I actually didn't see any posts about my Greengrocer role until this morning, oops.

@Fil If I had been killed, would whoever needing my wares have died too?
tumblr_oujvn28ZjA1uxu4o6o1_250.gif
Well... It was most certainly worth the wait omg!

I knew it! I kneeeeew it! Was right in my suspicions with Comba claiming they only had one role. Knew that was in no way humanly possible without the mod lying. Only thing Comba got jack on was probably their Goon was a vanilla role by itself.

Town won! Awesome! First win since joining Mafia games back in October with Outbreak. :D I am stoked.

Good job guys! It was a real blast working with everyone and I thoroughly enjoyed it. ^^ Hope to continue to be in future Maf games with you guys. :D

@Fil

Would it be ok for us to tell everyone who did what? Specify what actions we had and what we did with them?

That aside, thank you for the awesome game! Loved it! Hope you do more of these in the future. ^^
Well... It was most certainly worth the wait omg!

I knew it! I kneeeeew it! Was right in my suspicions with Comba claiming they only had one role. Knew that was in no way humanly possible without the mod lying. Only thing Comba got jack on was probably their Goon was a vanilla role by itself.

Town won! Awesome! First win since joining Mafia games back in October with Outbreak. :D I am stoked.

Good job guys! It was a real blast working with everyone and I thoroughly enjoyed it. ^^ Hope to continue to be in future Maf games with you guys. :D

@Fil

Would it be ok for us to tell everyone who did what? Specify what actions we had and what we did with them?

That aside, thank you for the awesome game! Loved it! Hope you do more of these in the future. ^^
Z9y97hI.pngfmncwKc.pngIIqCc0y.png
Yay! Glad I remembered to vote before going to bed.
Yay! Glad I remembered to vote before going to bed.
vV5jbm.png
Wooo, yay town! Sorry I wasn't here, glad you guys figured it out. This game was fun, even though I didn't give it as much energy as I've given to past games. I got a really interesting ability, which I didn't use much, but I will keep it in mind for future games because it sounds super fun.

For all who were wondering, at the end I had the following abilities in total:

Summary of abilities:
Give tin tools to a chosen player. This will improve the player's chance of survival slightly.
Gain the ability of any players that dies.
Poison a player and that player will die in 3 days. 5 days if the Greengrocer is dead.
Heal a player from injury and poison.
Look at a player.
Roleblock a player.
Every third night (multiples of three) you can excuse yourself from all night actions.
You can post a single post each night.
You force someone to do something by threatening.
You are holy.

That's a lot. I feel bad that I didn't really use much of them.
Wooo, yay town! Sorry I wasn't here, glad you guys figured it out. This game was fun, even though I didn't give it as much energy as I've given to past games. I got a really interesting ability, which I didn't use much, but I will keep it in mind for future games because it sounds super fun.

For all who were wondering, at the end I had the following abilities in total:

Summary of abilities:
Give tin tools to a chosen player. This will improve the player's chance of survival slightly.
Gain the ability of any players that dies.
Poison a player and that player will die in 3 days. 5 days if the Greengrocer is dead.
Heal a player from injury and poison.
Look at a player.
Roleblock a player.
Every third night (multiples of three) you can excuse yourself from all night actions.
You can post a single post each night.
You force someone to do something by threatening.
You are holy.

That's a lot. I feel bad that I didn't really use much of them.
Until you test your wings, you'll never know how far you'll fly or how high you'll soar.
So spread your wings, it's time to fly. Make the leap, own the sky.
You may not know where you're going, and that's okay. As long as you spread your wings, the wind will carry you at least part of the way.
The time though is today.
It's time to fly.
She/Her, 18, INFJ, PST (FRT+0).
@vivafariy
How does looking at a player and being holy even help ._.
@vivafariy
How does looking at a player and being holy even help ._.
@Winterreise Looking at a player is like investigating (I can learn a bit about what they are doing), and being holy I from Journey, because Journey was a priest. Quote from Fil "Holy is a passive ability. That means, if demons attack you, they die."
@Winterreise Looking at a player is like investigating (I can learn a bit about what they are doing), and being holy I from Journey, because Journey was a priest. Quote from Fil "Holy is a passive ability. That means, if demons attack you, they die."
Until you test your wings, you'll never know how far you'll fly or how high you'll soar.
So spread your wings, it's time to fly. Make the leap, own the sky.
You may not know where you're going, and that's okay. As long as you spread your wings, the wind will carry you at least part of the way.
The time though is today.
It's time to fly.
She/Her, 18, INFJ, PST (FRT+0).
1 2 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 149