Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Merchant Square Mafia Discussion - END
1 2 ... 141 142 143 144 145 ... 148 149
@Withoutbounds

I can't say I do other then Comba. No one else comes off as sus now.
@Withoutbounds

I can't say I do other then Comba. No one else comes off as sus now.
Z9y97hI.pngfmncwKc.pngIIqCc0y.png
@Rangiku
I wanted to consider all the possibilities. Since I had accounted for the possibility that Cultists may be the only anti-town faction remaining, I decided to also prepare for the possibility that that was not the case to potentially save time later since I did not know for certain. I like being efficient, and also having lots of plans. Why do things one at a time when you can do several things at once?
@Rangiku
I wanted to consider all the possibilities. Since I had accounted for the possibility that Cultists may be the only anti-town faction remaining, I decided to also prepare for the possibility that that was not the case to potentially save time later since I did not know for certain. I like being efficient, and also having lots of plans. Why do things one at a time when you can do several things at once?
lWvX6Aw.pngsz7fHQI.png participation_badge_by_kaykitty1405-dazky1b.png
@Rangiku
Just got my action in! Thank you Fil. You poped up Beast Tamer (dusty orange) and Aeromancer (in rainbow). So I suppose that really means Beast Tamer and Imposter.
@Rangiku
Just got my action in! Thank you Fil. You poped up Beast Tamer (dusty orange) and Aeromancer (in rainbow). So I suppose that really means Beast Tamer and Imposter.
4pgWgfy.png
Sketch Commissions [G/T/USD]
Art Tumblr
CARRD
UMA Hoard/Wishlist
@Nerasis

I hear you and do not blame you for wishing to be efficient when attempting to get things done. It was just so sudden and completely out of the blue that it had me feeling like it was some ploy to just pressure people into exposing themselves. I am sure you can at least see from someone else's point of view how that can cause someone to be very, very weary.

I just tend to be cautious when the situation calls for it. Never been one to rush headlong into a scenario I have no clue I am getting into. Better safe then sorry as they say.

@Withoutbounds

Beast Tamer eh? Kinda have to figure out how that coincidences with my Tinker role, but the Aeromancer relates to the elements and manipulating them. Honestly not sure how that even relates to the Impostor role, but it did come up in rainbow.
@Nerasis

I hear you and do not blame you for wishing to be efficient when attempting to get things done. It was just so sudden and completely out of the blue that it had me feeling like it was some ploy to just pressure people into exposing themselves. I am sure you can at least see from someone else's point of view how that can cause someone to be very, very weary.

I just tend to be cautious when the situation calls for it. Never been one to rush headlong into a scenario I have no clue I am getting into. Better safe then sorry as they say.

@Withoutbounds

Beast Tamer eh? Kinda have to figure out how that coincidences with my Tinker role, but the Aeromancer relates to the elements and manipulating them. Honestly not sure how that even relates to the Impostor role, but it did come up in rainbow.
@Rangiku
You seem confused, I decided on imposter after the last rainbow role was an imposter. As for tinker, that's your first role? It showed up Beast tamer on my action. Have both your roles been changed?
@Rangiku
You seem confused, I decided on imposter after the last rainbow role was an imposter. As for tinker, that's your first role? It showed up Beast tamer on my action. Have both your roles been changed?
4pgWgfy.png
Sketch Commissions [G/T/USD]
Art Tumblr
CARRD
UMA Hoard/Wishlist
@Withoutbounds

It hasn't changed to my recollection. My role card still says Tinker in orange and Impostor in rainbow. Fil hasn't handed me any new cards since subbing in.

But yes, Tinker is my primary role. Impostor is the second.
@Withoutbounds

It hasn't changed to my recollection. My role card still says Tinker in orange and Impostor in rainbow. Fil hasn't handed me any new cards since subbing in.

But yes, Tinker is my primary role. Impostor is the second.
Ok I got my vision which isn't a vision. More like an advice. To 'our little kind' and the whole thing is a link to a video. I haven't watched it because I'm currently outside. Here it is: https://youtu.be/ClmtcwfWI6M
Ok I got my vision which isn't a vision. More like an advice. To 'our little kind' and the whole thing is a link to a video. I haven't watched it because I'm currently outside. Here it is: https://youtu.be/ClmtcwfWI6M
What even is Fil pulling on us. A science video about the paraffin paradox?

Okay, I do get it. We need to make sure we make our observations, test them, and then make sure everyone's on the same page before we move on and lynch the last maf.

So, with that in mind, I'm going to look through the thread when I can and see what my observations are, make a list, and then tell you guys what I think.

I'll be back in about 4 hours or so (got RL stuff to do).
What even is Fil pulling on us. A science video about the paraffin paradox?

Okay, I do get it. We need to make sure we make our observations, test them, and then make sure everyone's on the same page before we move on and lynch the last maf.

So, with that in mind, I'm going to look through the thread when I can and see what my observations are, make a list, and then tell you guys what I think.

I'll be back in about 4 hours or so (got RL stuff to do).
2rHLxZD.png
Okay, I've looked through the sheet and I don't think I have anything. Unless @Combtaystic happens to reveal their role, I think they're the best target for a lynch.

If we get stuck in a dead-end, we can always ask our resident vig for a NK.

Okay, so that's the clue from our resident seer.

Any other cops got anything? Would really love to hear your theories.
Okay, I've looked through the sheet and I don't think I have anything. Unless @Combtaystic happens to reveal their role, I think they're the best target for a lynch.

If we get stuck in a dead-end, we can always ask our resident vig for a NK.

Okay, so that's the clue from our resident seer.

Any other cops got anything? Would really love to hear your theories.
2rHLxZD.png
@SilverNight104 You actually hit the nail on the head with the video -- I just finished watching it and concluded the same thing. I think part of the video's premise was for us to watch it and all conclude that is what the video's purpose is and then for us all to end up on the same page with our theories before coming to a final conclusion. I believe the answer is closer then we think it is. Ok I went back to the spread sheet and four things seem to stick out. One, the theory I made with the grey roles. We have three grey primary roles left. Comba, nsts and Nera. Now Teddy confirmed Nera as town. Nsts primary is grey, yet their secondary is also gossipmonger. Considering there have been two of several roles like the demon and mine and Cog's impostor roles, it's more then likely nsts is town as well with the same wincon. Theory two: Another thing I thought of aside that though; was Nera originally town before being converted by the cultists? Is it possible to start out as Maf, be converted to cult then to town by the Psychiatrist? Because if so, then what exactly does nsts's secondary role entail? Theory three: Why is SilverDragon's secondary role grey? It's the only secondary role in grey while anyone else with grey has had it in the primary. Something just... Bugs me about that as well. And what exactly does their distractor role do? I went back through their posts and found nothing about what it does. They did however, state they have three colors. Now Fil did mention that only three people were given a third color which Storm, Leremis and Winter were all confirmed to have a third color. Unless Fil was lying on this, why does Silver have a third color as well? Theory four: Another thing that I just thought of; what is this mess with having three colors, anyway? Unless those with the third color may relate to a special group, it's obvious that your secondary role depicts what your alignment is. That is pretty cut and dry and has been consistent with everyone who has flipped so far. Not everyone got a 'third' color, so I cannot fathom why some of us would know what our alignment is while others do not. That just does not make sense. The Mod can and will lie to you. Whose to say Fil isn't lying on that as well to throw us off? You are either town, town-aligned, maf, maf-aligned or third party stand alone. That's it. If you know what your secondary role does, it should be pretty obvious what your alignment is. Thing is, we all need to be looking at exactly what the big picture is here and see if we can narrow down all possibilities to find exactly what we are looking for. What is everyone else's thoughts on the above? Also side note: Wanted to point out that aside Comba being inactive which their last post was made on: [quote name="Combtaystic" date=2016-12-11 21:32:56] F***ing finally the storm is gone. NO MORE RANDOM POWER OUTS WOOT @ people I'll catch up on everything I've missed tonight and resume regular posting again tomorrow ~18 FR [/quote] I've also noticed nsts has too, been inactive. Last post made on: [quote name="nsts" date=2016-12-11 08:19:06] I saw somebody in Rangiku's house, they were exchanging her papers. No gossip so far. [/quote] Now upon inspection of both accounts, nsts and Comba have both been on to at least feed their dragons within the last four to six hours. Both lairs are sitting at 48/50 health for their dragons. Neither have posted anywhere, but have been on recently to at least tend to their accounts. With as many times as Comba has been pinged to provide a defense, I cannot see why they have not answered if they were able to log into FR. Even if busy, at least let people know. Something just seems... Off with all of this.
@SilverNight104

You actually hit the nail on the head with the video -- I just finished watching it and concluded the same thing. I think part of the video's premise was for us to watch it and all conclude that is what the video's purpose is and then for us all to end up on the same page with our theories before coming to a final conclusion. I believe the answer is closer then we think it is.

Ok I went back to the spread sheet and four things seem to stick out.

One, the theory I made with the grey roles. We have three grey primary roles left. Comba, nsts and Nera. Now Teddy confirmed Nera as town. Nsts primary is grey, yet their secondary is also gossipmonger. Considering there have been two of several roles like the demon and mine and Cog's impostor roles, it's more then likely nsts is town as well with the same wincon.

Theory two: Another thing I thought of aside that though; was Nera originally town before being converted by the cultists? Is it possible to start out as Maf, be converted to cult then to town by the Psychiatrist? Because if so, then what exactly does nsts's secondary role entail?

Theory three: Why is SilverDragon's secondary role grey? It's the only secondary role in grey while anyone else with grey has had it in the primary. Something just... Bugs me about that as well. And what exactly does their distractor role do? I went back through their posts and found nothing about what it does. They did however, state they have three colors. Now Fil did mention that only three people were given a third color which Storm, Leremis and Winter were all confirmed to have a third color. Unless Fil was lying on this, why does Silver have a third color as well?

Theory four: Another thing that I just thought of; what is this mess with having three colors, anyway? Unless those with the third color may relate to a special group, it's obvious that your secondary role depicts what your alignment is. That is pretty cut and dry and has been consistent with everyone who has flipped so far. Not everyone got a 'third' color, so I cannot fathom why some of us would know what our alignment is while others do not. That just does not make sense. The Mod can and will lie to you. Whose to say Fil isn't lying on that as well to throw us off? You are either town, town-aligned, maf, maf-aligned or third party stand alone. That's it. If you know what your secondary role does, it should be pretty obvious what your alignment is.

Thing is, we all need to be looking at exactly what the big picture is here and see if we can narrow down all possibilities to find exactly what we are looking for. What is everyone else's thoughts on the above?

Also side note: Wanted to point out that aside Comba being inactive which their last post was made on:
Combtaystic wrote on 2016-12-11:
F***ing finally the storm is gone.

NO MORE RANDOM POWER OUTS WOOT

@ people

I'll catch up on everything I've missed tonight and resume regular posting again tomorrow ~18 FR

I've also noticed nsts has too, been inactive. Last post made on:
nsts wrote on 2016-12-11:
I saw somebody in Rangiku's house, they were exchanging her papers.

No gossip so far.

Now upon inspection of both accounts, nsts and Comba have both been on to at least feed their dragons within the last four to six hours. Both lairs are sitting at 48/50 health for their dragons. Neither have posted anywhere, but have been on recently to at least tend to their accounts. With as many times as Comba has been pinged to provide a defense, I cannot see why they have not answered if they were able to log into FR. Even if busy, at least let people know. Something just seems... Off with all of this.
1 2 ... 141 142 143 144 145 ... 148 149