Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Merchant Square Mafia Discussion - END
1 2 ... 142 143 144 145 146 ... 148 149
@rangiku I was the one switching your papers. That's not to excuse Comba, though, as I agree the seem suspicious. I also agree with you about SilverDragon. I was thinking the same last night regarding the distractor role, but thought maybe it was something I had missed being explained. I do not understand what the role might do either.
@rangiku I was the one switching your papers. That's not to excuse Comba, though, as I agree the seem suspicious. I also agree with you about SilverDragon. I was thinking the same last night regarding the distractor role, but thought maybe it was something I had missed being explained. I do not understand what the role might do either.
vV5jbm.png
@Rangiku

I agree. We've pinged Comba quite a few times, so she must have seen the pings by now.

I do suspect the other Silver since I also have no clue what they are capable of with that other secondary role, and nsts is also kinda sus with bow the defended me when I was getting sussed.

It could have been a ploy to defend a conftown to seem like a townie.

We have three kills today. The lynch, StormDreamer's vig and Leremis the demon mercenary. We can hit all three and end the game (if our theories are right, and I hope they are).
@Rangiku

I agree. We've pinged Comba quite a few times, so she must have seen the pings by now.

I do suspect the other Silver since I also have no clue what they are capable of with that other secondary role, and nsts is also kinda sus with bow the defended me when I was getting sussed.

It could have been a ploy to defend a conftown to seem like a townie.

We have three kills today. The lynch, StormDreamer's vig and Leremis the demon mercenary. We can hit all three and end the game (if our theories are right, and I hope they are).
2rHLxZD.png
@rangiku
Wait I never mentioned I have a third colour, and I don't :P

@silvernight
I was thinking that maybe distractor is a role that distracts (or have a chance of distracting) someone from performing their night actions)
I don't think nsts is sus though? I mean they have been pretty helpful and truthful about their gossipmonger role.
@rangiku
Wait I never mentioned I have a third colour, and I don't :P

@silvernight
I was thinking that maybe distractor is a role that distracts (or have a chance of distracting) someone from performing their night actions)
I don't think nsts is sus though? I mean they have been pretty helpful and truthful about their gossipmonger role.
@cognitive
What papers were you switching, and for what purpose?
@cognitive
What papers were you switching, and for what purpose?
@Winterreise

You forgot the 104. I kinda pity the silvernight getting my pings, haha.

Okay, that is true. The thing is though, there are two gossipmongers and one of them could be maf. The helpful thing could just be a ploy to seem helpful and towny.

It's kind of a gut feeling, I know, but that and their inactivity just seems off to me.

It's entirely possible that your opinion of the distractor role is true, but I'd like confirmation about what it does. @SilverDragon568, can we get confirmation on your abilities?
@Winterreise

You forgot the 104. I kinda pity the silvernight getting my pings, haha.

Okay, that is true. The thing is though, there are two gossipmongers and one of them could be maf. The helpful thing could just be a ploy to seem helpful and towny.

It's kind of a gut feeling, I know, but that and their inactivity just seems off to me.

It's entirely possible that your opinion of the distractor role is true, but I'd like confirmation about what it does. @SilverDragon568, can we get confirmation on your abilities?
2rHLxZD.png
@silvernight104
Aha I'm so used to calling you Silvernight xD but then there are 3 police officers. Leremis is neutral and Storm claimed neutral and I claim town. None of us are mafia....unless Storm lied, but my investigations did not show anything suspicious. Also, both Revalis and you have Guardian roles, and neither of you are mafia. So it could be possible that both gossipmongers are town.
@silvernight104
Aha I'm so used to calling you Silvernight xD but then there are 3 police officers. Leremis is neutral and Storm claimed neutral and I claim town. None of us are mafia....unless Storm lied, but my investigations did not show anything suspicious. Also, both Revalis and you have Guardian roles, and neither of you are mafia. So it could be possible that both gossipmongers are town.
Thank you for pinging me, I was skim-reading and would have missed the parts about my role had I not been pinged.

My distractor role exactly like my lover role from Blizzardwing's game is a guard ability, but if whoever I'm guarding gets attacked, I get attacked instead

@SilverNight @Winterreise @Cognitive @Rangiku
Thank you for pinging me, I was skim-reading and would have missed the parts about my role had I not been pinged.

My distractor role exactly like my lover role from Blizzardwing's game is a guard ability, but if whoever I'm guarding gets attacked, I get attacked instead

@SilverNight @Winterreise @Cognitive @Rangiku
tumblr_oujvn28ZjA1uxu4o6o1_250.gif
@Winterreise As part of the Imposter role I could switch someone's papers so they'd be revealed as a different role upon their death. I asked Fil why I should do so, and he said to create chaos.

@SilverDragon568 Makes sense. Sorry for not pinging you. I was typing a quick message from my phone and forgot. x.x
@Winterreise As part of the Imposter role I could switch someone's papers so they'd be revealed as a different role upon their death. I asked Fil why I should do so, and he said to create chaos.

@SilverDragon568 Makes sense. Sorry for not pinging you. I was typing a quick message from my phone and forgot. x.x
vV5jbm.png
You know, I feel like the poor silvernight is going to wonder why they're getting pings from a mafia. Add the 104 if you want me to get the ping, guys.

@SilverDragon568

Ahh. Makes sense. Does seem entirely truthful as well. What about the other role? Greengrocer?

@Winterreise

I forgot about that. Hmm. Perhaps that's true. Let's get some confirmation from @nsts and @Combtaystic about their abilities.
You know, I feel like the poor silvernight is going to wonder why they're getting pings from a mafia. Add the 104 if you want me to get the ping, guys.

@SilverDragon568

Ahh. Makes sense. Does seem entirely truthful as well. What about the other role? Greengrocer?

@Winterreise

I forgot about that. Hmm. Perhaps that's true. Let's get some confirmation from @nsts and @Combtaystic about their abilities.
2rHLxZD.png
@SilverNight104 (oops forgot the numbers last time)

My other ability I have no control over, but apparently two people depend on the plants I sell to live
@SilverNight104 (oops forgot the numbers last time)

My other ability I have no control over, but apparently two people depend on the plants I sell to live
tumblr_oujvn28ZjA1uxu4o6o1_250.gif
1 2 ... 142 143 144 145 146 ... 148 149