Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Merchant Square Mafia Discussion - END
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149
Merchant Square Mafia

This very square is the heart of the town. It pumps money and materials into the town's bloodstream. It is indeed a very important part of the town, but it is one of the most dangerous part of it. A mafia controls its streets.

First Sunrise
Shops open their doors and windows into the square. Each shop is decorated with its own flag motif. The smell of their merchandise can be captured if you come closer.

luxmold can be seen selling fish and miscellaneous seafood in a shop. Freshly baked goods are displayed on Werelynx's shop. SilverDragon568 has some greens on display.
VivaFariy's tinworks is empty and desolate. lshoper is busy attracting farmers and carpenters to buy tools. Frysa's stall is littered with tiny gizmos and gadgets.

In luckgandor's shop, shelves are filled with jars of potions and herbs. DuskyFlareon sells exotic merchandise in a wagon instead of a shop. WithoutBounds works in a shop covered in colored lines. AgentGabriel advertises the apparel on display. Journey has a modest chapel in the somewhere near the square. TeddyBears runs a bookstore.

There are several people wandering around the square. Beheaded has a stall featuring a puppet show. Combtaystic is standing around sellings sticks of wax. TheNightDancer is standing around looking for a job. Chifuyuki is scurrying from one person to another, offering various beauty powders. Two foreigners are amidst the crowd, namely nsts and CaptainCookie. Two brave souls stand smong the crowd with their glistening crimson armor and trusty blade. Sleepygnostic is wandering around, asking for news, while Gwendolyn is desperately trying to sell newspapers. StormDreamer, Leremis, and Winterreise patrol the square in lavender uniforms.

@StormDreamer @Teddybears @Leremis @nsts @Werelynx @luxmold @Winterreise @CaptianCookie@Sleepygnostic @lpshoper @Chifuyuki @Combtaystic @AgentGabriel @luckgandor @Gwendolyn@Beheaded @SilverDragon568 @WithoutBounds @Revalis @DuskyFlareon @VivaFariy@TheNightDancer @Frysa @Journey @SilverNight104
Substitutes:
@Nerasis @BlueAlphyn885 @Rangiku
Spectators:
@xspideray @84inch"

Discussion may begin:
Merchant Square Mafia

This very square is the heart of the town. It pumps money and materials into the town's bloodstream. It is indeed a very important part of the town, but it is one of the most dangerous part of it. A mafia controls its streets.

First Sunrise
Shops open their doors and windows into the square. Each shop is decorated with its own flag motif. The smell of their merchandise can be captured if you come closer.

luxmold can be seen selling fish and miscellaneous seafood in a shop. Freshly baked goods are displayed on Werelynx's shop. SilverDragon568 has some greens on display.
VivaFariy's tinworks is empty and desolate. lshoper is busy attracting farmers and carpenters to buy tools. Frysa's stall is littered with tiny gizmos and gadgets.

In luckgandor's shop, shelves are filled with jars of potions and herbs. DuskyFlareon sells exotic merchandise in a wagon instead of a shop. WithoutBounds works in a shop covered in colored lines. AgentGabriel advertises the apparel on display. Journey has a modest chapel in the somewhere near the square. TeddyBears runs a bookstore.

There are several people wandering around the square. Beheaded has a stall featuring a puppet show. Combtaystic is standing around sellings sticks of wax. TheNightDancer is standing around looking for a job. Chifuyuki is scurrying from one person to another, offering various beauty powders. Two foreigners are amidst the crowd, namely nsts and CaptainCookie. Two brave souls stand smong the crowd with their glistening crimson armor and trusty blade. Sleepygnostic is wandering around, asking for news, while Gwendolyn is desperately trying to sell newspapers. StormDreamer, Leremis, and Winterreise patrol the square in lavender uniforms.

@StormDreamer @Teddybears @Leremis @nsts @Werelynx @luxmold @Winterreise @CaptianCookie@Sleepygnostic @lpshoper @Chifuyuki @Combtaystic @AgentGabriel @luckgandor @Gwendolyn@Beheaded @SilverDragon568 @WithoutBounds @Revalis @DuskyFlareon @VivaFariy@TheNightDancer @Frysa @Journey @SilverNight104
Substitutes:
@Nerasis @BlueAlphyn885 @Rangiku
Spectators:
@xspideray @84inch"

Discussion may begin:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm Fil but you can call me Dan.
Time: FR +15/+16
Offline during: 6:00-21:00 and 6:00-16:00
Fil.png
My Wattpad Account
My DeviantArt
The Unbuilt Void (God Game)
DGBpqSL.png
Fil is back in FR.
The Hero's Prophecy: Wattpad/Royal Road
Rules:
  • Do not post unless you're signed up.
  • Be polite and respectful.
  • I deeply frown on outside communication.
  • Be friends with each other.
  • No posting at night unless an says you can.
  • You can only use 1 ability per night.
Other:
  • Days are about 48 hours and nights are 24 hours.
  • Lynching the mod doesn't count towards an actual vote.

Phase Changes:
First Sunset
Second Sunrise
SecondSunset
Third Sunrise
Third Sunset
Fourth Sunrise

Links:
Lynch Thread
SilverNight104's Lynch-o-rama Spreadsheet
Rules:
  • Do not post unless you're signed up.
  • Be polite and respectful.
  • I deeply frown on outside communication.
  • Be friends with each other.
  • No posting at night unless an says you can.
  • You can only use 1 ability per night.
Other:
  • Days are about 48 hours and nights are 24 hours.
  • Lynching the mod doesn't count towards an actual vote.

Phase Changes:
First Sunset
Second Sunrise
SecondSunset
Third Sunrise
Third Sunset
Fourth Sunrise

Links:
Lynch Thread
SilverNight104's Lynch-o-rama Spreadsheet
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm Fil but you can call me Dan.
Time: FR +15/+16
Offline during: 6:00-21:00 and 6:00-16:00
Fil.png
My Wattpad Account
My DeviantArt
The Unbuilt Void (God Game)
DGBpqSL.png
Fil is back in FR.
The Hero's Prophecy: Wattpad/Royal Road
*flails arms around*
Wheee

firsttt <3
*flails arms around*
Wheee

firsttt <3
jghAv2V.png
I'm still hesitant whether or not to make a questionaire.
Look at what happened when I made one in Zootopia maf -_-

So yeah, I'm probably not going to be the one who makes the questionaire

also guys lets lynch @fil
I'm still hesitant whether or not to make a questionaire.
Look at what happened when I made one in Zootopia maf -_-

So yeah, I'm probably not going to be the one who makes the questionaire

also guys lets lynch @fil
jghAv2V.png
Talos the mighty! Talos the unerring! Talos the unassailable! To you we give praise!
Talos the mighty! Talos the unerring! Talos the unassailable! To you we give praise!
utoOrTH.png
Dawnskimmer Refuge

Accents | Lore | Wishlist
Questionnaire so Talos may know his subjects! @StormDreamer Here ya go bro! [code][b]1. Introduce Yourself:[/b] [b]2. When are you around?[/b] [b]3. Do you like your role? [/b] [b]4. What's your personal meta?[/b] [b]5. Day one lynch?[/b] [b]6. You lead, or follow?[/b] [b]7. Space core says 'Spaaaaaaaaaaaaaace!'[/b][/code]
Questionnaire so Talos may know his subjects!

@StormDreamer Here ya go bro!

Code:
[b]1. Introduce Yourself:[/b] [b]2. When are you around?[/b] [b]3. Do you like your role? [/b] [b]4. What's your personal meta?[/b] [b]5. Day one lynch?[/b] [b]6. You lead, or follow?[/b] [b]7. Space core says 'Spaaaaaaaaaaaaaace!'[/b]
utoOrTH.png
Dawnskimmer Refuge

Accents | Lore | Wishlist
1. Introduce Yourself: Hi all! Call me Eve, there's another Silver in this game, so don't call me that unless you want to cause confusion.
2. When are you around? I'm FR + 16, but I just got a job so let's say 0.00 to 5.00 for now.
3. Do you like your role? Uhh, not too sure on what I should say about it, so yes?
4. What's your personal meta? I'll participate in conversation actively, but I'll be quiet if I have nothing useful to say. I like to scumread early on in the game to try and get early pressure in on the maf.
5. Day one lynch? For, I guess. It lets us all get some good reads in early.
6. You lead, or follow? Depends on the situation. Since I'm new, it's probably going to be following for now.
7. Space core says 'Spaaaaaaaaaaaaaace!' Okay?

Also, ping me to get my attention. I'm subbed to the thread, but I'll go through pings directly to me first.

I have a copy and paste ping in my sig if you need it.
1. Introduce Yourself: Hi all! Call me Eve, there's another Silver in this game, so don't call me that unless you want to cause confusion.
2. When are you around? I'm FR + 16, but I just got a job so let's say 0.00 to 5.00 for now.
3. Do you like your role? Uhh, not too sure on what I should say about it, so yes?
4. What's your personal meta? I'll participate in conversation actively, but I'll be quiet if I have nothing useful to say. I like to scumread early on in the game to try and get early pressure in on the maf.
5. Day one lynch? For, I guess. It lets us all get some good reads in early.
6. You lead, or follow? Depends on the situation. Since I'm new, it's probably going to be following for now.
7. Space core says 'Spaaaaaaaaaaaaaace!' Okay?

Also, ping me to get my attention. I'm subbed to the thread, but I'll go through pings directly to me first.

I have a copy and paste ping in my sig if you need it.
2rHLxZD.png
1. Introduce Yourself:
Heya, I'm Storm, she/her pronouns :)
Oh, by the way, I'm sometimes overly...excited...? If I somehow said something wrong that offended you, please tell me immediately so that I can apologise and learn not to do that again.
2. When are you around?
My timezone's FR+16! I'll be on from rollover to around 6am when I have school, and around 6pm-6am when I don't.
3. Do you like your role?
I would have wanted a mafia role, but at least it's not a vanilla townie, so I'm happy with it, I guess XD
4. What's your personal meta?
I'm terrible at reads, so don't expect me to be posting those really awesome, analytical read lists. I usually help with scumhunting by singling out individual posts that I want some explaining, and possibly help with overthinking things with endless wifoms XD
I'm more likely to be that guy who randomly spurts out "What if"s and discuss possibilities (and mafia kill motives) though instead of really focusing on reads. *shrugs*
5. Day one lynch?
I'm for day one lynches (as long as I'm not the one being lynched XD). Even if there's a good chance of hitting town, it stirs discussion and sort of gives us information based on what the lynchee flips.
6. You lead, or follow?
Idk. Not really sure. I guess it depends. I pitch in with my opinions, but if there are already people leading the discussion then I'll just simply join in the discussion. If there's none then I'll probably try to lead....?
7. Space core says 'Spaaaaaaaaaaaaaace!'
Storm says "lynch the moddddddddddddd!"
1. Introduce Yourself:
Heya, I'm Storm, she/her pronouns :)
Oh, by the way, I'm sometimes overly...excited...? If I somehow said something wrong that offended you, please tell me immediately so that I can apologise and learn not to do that again.
2. When are you around?
My timezone's FR+16! I'll be on from rollover to around 6am when I have school, and around 6pm-6am when I don't.
I would have wanted a mafia role, but at least it's not a vanilla townie, so I'm happy with it, I guess XD
I'm terrible at reads, so don't expect me to be posting those really awesome, analytical read lists. I usually help with scumhunting by singling out individual posts that I want some explaining, and possibly help with overthinking things with endless wifoms XD
I'm more likely to be that guy who randomly spurts out "What if"s and discuss possibilities (and mafia kill motives) though instead of really focusing on reads. *shrugs*
5. Day one lynch?
I'm for day one lynches (as long as I'm not the one being lynched XD). Even if there's a good chance of hitting town, it stirs discussion and sort of gives us information based on what the lynchee flips.
6. You lead, or follow?
Idk. Not really sure. I guess it depends. I pitch in with my opinions, but if there are already people leading the discussion then I'll just simply join in the discussion. If there's none then I'll probably try to lead....?
Storm says "lynch the moddddddddddddd!"
jghAv2V.png
aww yiss

1. Introduce Yourself:
Hello, it's me. Nsts, she/her/they/them/he/his.
2. When are you around?
From 0 to 15fr time, I guess. I'm +9.
Do I ever not like my role? All roles are cool, I'm not picky.
I ask a lot of questions, I guess.
5. Day one lynch?
Not really. There isn't much to base our votes on D1.
6. You lead, or follow?
I'm an independent being.
Laika?

@Fil!
Do we have a lycnh thread? When do the days and nights end? Have I missed this info or you didn't write it anywhere? :<
aww yiss

1. Introduce Yourself:
Hello, it's me. Nsts, she/her/they/them/he/his.
2. When are you around?
From 0 to 15fr time, I guess. I'm +9.
Do I ever not like my role? All roles are cool, I'm not picky.
I ask a lot of questions, I guess.
5. Day one lynch?
Not really. There isn't much to base our votes on D1.
6. You lead, or follow?
I'm an independent being.
Laika?

@Fil!
Do we have a lycnh thread? When do the days and nights end? Have I missed this info or you didn't write it anywhere? :<
1374_250px_widmo_by_miirshroom-dbua899.png
@Fil

Just remembered to ask: Is OOT communication allowed? I didn't see anything about that on the sign-up thread.

@nsts

They end at rollover (00:00). It's mentioned on the sign-up thread. Lynching thread I don't know.
@Fil

Just remembered to ask: Is OOT communication allowed? I didn't see anything about that on the sign-up thread.

@nsts

They end at rollover (00:00). It's mentioned on the sign-up thread. Lynching thread I don't know.
2rHLxZD.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149