Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Traveling Dragon] Tafiya's Adventure
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
[center][font=baskerville][size=6][size=4]Tafiya's Great Adventure[/size][/size] [size=5][font=times new roman][i]a traveling dragon project[/i][/size][/center] ----- [center][size=5][font=calibri][b]Tafiya has visited 32 lairs! [u]His journey is complete.[/u][/b][/font][/size] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=61338724] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/613388/61338724_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [columns][item=Battered Book of Fables] [item=Hourglass] [nextcol][nextcol][font=calibri][size=4][i]The spirited young son of [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=196708&tab=dragon&did=23275009]Alice[/url], an ex-Sunguard, and [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=196708&did=40411434]Harper[/url], a retired adventurer. Having never left his parents' side, they have elected to send him across the globe in order to allow him to find his own place in the world. Though very much intimidated and anxious about the journey ahead, he takes after his father in the way that he is eager to prove himself and is excited to have his own taste of adventure. And so his adventure across Sornieth begins; prepared to traverse vast deserts, endless seas, frigid icelands, and lush forests, he bids farewell to his parents until he returns home from his travels. With every place he visits, he records his experience in a leather journal that was given to him by his parents before his departure from the city of Helios, and it is only after he fills in every page that he is to return home.[/i]
Tafiya's Great Adventure
a traveling dragon project

Tafiya has visited 32 lairs!

His journey is complete.

61338724_350.png
Battered Book of Fables
Hourglass
The spirited young son of Alice, an ex-Sunguard, and Harper, a retired adventurer. Having never left his parents' side, they have elected to send him across the globe in order to allow him to find his own place in the world. Though very much intimidated and anxious about the journey ahead, he takes after his father in the way that he is eager to prove himself and is excited to have his own taste of adventure. And so his adventure across Sornieth begins; prepared to traverse vast deserts, endless seas, frigid icelands, and lush forests, he bids farewell to his parents until he returns home from his travels.

With every place he visits, he records his experience in a leather journal that was given to him by his parents before his departure from the city of Helios, and it is only after he fills in every page that he is to return home.
9CxYF0H.png
[center][font=baskerville][size=6][size=4]Information[/size][/size][/center] ----- [font=calibri]Hello hello, and welcome to my traveling dragon project! As a lore lair, I am always looking for new, diverse characters and different ways to make my clan's story more unique. After poking around a few threads, an idea came to me: a traveling dragon. But this won't be just any traveling dragon project – this little venture will be very large-scale and interactive for all who join, allowing each participant to not only help develop the character of the dragon we are sending out into the world, but to also build and show off their own lore. And without further ado... [center][b][font=calibri]The goal of this project is for Tafiya to visit at least 50 different lairs and to collect "journal entries" from every clan he visits, written by each user who takes him in for a time, until we reach the goal.[/b][/font][/center] [font=calibri]Yep! You read that correctly; [i]fifty lairs![/i] Our eager traveler certainly has a long journey ahead of him. Now, you're probably wondering about the journals, and fear not. I have created a thread specifically for the purpose of providing a place for participants to post their entries. Here is the link to [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2860018#post_2860018]The Traveler's Journal[/url]. ----- [size=5][b][font=times new roman]BASIC RUN-DOWN:[/font][/b][/size] [font=calibri]The rules here are relatively simple: when it is your turn to host Tafiya in your lair, he will be sent to you in a CR with his luggage. Once you receive him, you will have up to 7 days to do what you will with him – provided it doesn't violate any of the requirements listed in the next post – and write your entry in the journal thread. Then you will send a ping to the next user in line along with myself here in this thread and send him off to the next user with his luggage.[/font] ----- [size=5][b][font=times new roman]LUGGAGE:[/font][/b][/size] [font=calibri]He will be coming along with the following pieces of luggage. This will be updated if other users decide to add more items to send with him. If for any reason he is not sent to you with all of the items listed below, please remind the user who had him before you to check their hoard for the missing items. [center][item=prim highnoon brimmer] [item=grim healer's reference] [item=mage's walnut overcoat] [item=parda] [item=burnished filigree boots] [item=burnished filigree gauntlets] [item=horned frog companion] [item=tanned rogue footpads] [item=white aviator scarf][/center] [font=calibri]For any additional information about this project or the dragon that were not mentioned here, feel free to shoot me a PM or a ping on this thread! I promise I don't bite and would be happy to answer any questions.
Information

Hello hello, and welcome to my traveling dragon project! As a lore lair, I am always looking for new, diverse characters and different ways to make my clan's story more unique. After poking around a few threads, an idea came to me: a traveling dragon. But this won't be just any traveling dragon project – this little venture will be very large-scale and interactive for all who join, allowing each participant to not only help develop the character of the dragon we are sending out into the world, but to also build and show off their own lore. And without further ado...

The goal of this project is for Tafiya to visit at least 50 different lairs and to collect "journal entries" from every clan he visits, written by each user who takes him in for a time, until we reach the goal.

Yep! You read that correctly; fifty lairs! Our eager traveler certainly has a long journey ahead of him. Now, you're probably wondering about the journals, and fear not. I have created a thread specifically for the purpose of providing a place for participants to post their entries. Here is the link to The Traveler's Journal.

BASIC RUN-DOWN:

The rules here are relatively simple: when it is your turn to host Tafiya in your lair, he will be sent to you in a CR with his luggage. Once you receive him, you will have up to 7 days to do what you will with him – provided it doesn't violate any of the requirements listed in the next post – and write your entry in the journal thread. Then you will send a ping to the next user in line along with myself here in this thread and send him off to the next user with his luggage.

LUGGAGE:

He will be coming along with the following pieces of luggage. This will be updated if other users decide to add more items to send with him. If for any reason he is not sent to you with all of the items listed below, please remind the user who had him before you to check their hoard for the missing items.
Prim Highnoon Brimmer Grim Healer's Reference Mage's Walnut Overcoat Parda Burnished Filigree Boots
Burnished Filigree Gauntlets Horned Frog Companion Tanned Rogue Footpads White Aviator Scarf

For any additional information about this project or the dragon that were not mentioned here, feel free to shoot me a PM or a ping on this thread! I promise I don't bite and would be happy to answer any questions.
9CxYF0H.png
Dos and Don'ts

DO:
» breed him
» gene/breed change him into a modern breed
» make art/memes for him
» add more luggage to send with him
» put lore entries in the journal thread
» leave headcannons/chat on this thread
» level him in the coli/give him battlestones

DON'T:
» delete or alter his bio
» breed change him into an ancient breed
» change his name
» scatterscroll him
» sell or trade him
» give him to anyone but the person next in queue
» keep or sell his luggage
» exalt him

Dos and Don'ts

DO:
» breed him
» gene/breed change him into a modern breed
» make art/memes for him
» add more luggage to send with him
» put lore entries in the journal thread
» leave headcannons/chat on this thread
» level him in the coli/give him battlestones

DON'T:
» delete or alter his bio
» breed change him into an ancient breed
» change his name
» scatterscroll him
» sell or trade him
» give him to anyone but the person next in queue
» keep or sell his luggage
» exalt him

9CxYF0H.png
Travel Record and Queue

LAIRS VISITED:
» Gormanghaste (05/22) • KrystalRage (5/28) • yinji (5/31) • Crimsonpizza (6/4) • Lightningwind (6/10) •
PieOfDeath (6/30) • RedCode (7/6) • palarian (7/11) • SirenaSib (7/16) • Razatharia (7/19) • Physik (8/1) • FableSky (8/9) • Dragonfire546 (8/16) • kyaniite (8/23) • WillaTheWitch (8/30) • artemiswanderer (9/03) • cantrip (9/13) • Horsedog3799 (9/15) • Wolfdance (9/24) • TauronovapocellipseHurricaneWindsovertureSkyofStarsNVFGReiynSilverSong92myriadofstars

NEXT UP TO RECEIVE THE DRAGON:
» Nightfallen

QUEUE/WAITLIST:
» DrakoTheDragon, Birchcaim, Sherina, Ailaris, Jaakisaur, Stellunas, namrathel, SoaringFlame, SongOfShadows, SpearTheDemon, bookperson
Travel Record and Queue

LAIRS VISITED:
» Gormanghaste (05/22) • KrystalRage (5/28) • yinji (5/31) • Crimsonpizza (6/4) • Lightningwind (6/10) •
PieOfDeath (6/30) • RedCode (7/6) • palarian (7/11) • SirenaSib (7/16) • Razatharia (7/19) • Physik (8/1) • FableSky (8/9) • Dragonfire546 (8/16) • kyaniite (8/23) • WillaTheWitch (8/30) • artemiswanderer (9/03) • cantrip (9/13) • Horsedog3799 (9/15) • Wolfdance (9/24) • TauronovapocellipseHurricaneWindsovertureSkyofStarsNVFGReiynSilverSong92myriadofstars

NEXT UP TO RECEIVE THE DRAGON:
» Nightfallen

QUEUE/WAITLIST:
» DrakoTheDragon, Birchcaim, Sherina, Ailaris, Jaakisaur, Stellunas, namrathel, SoaringFlame, SongOfShadows, SpearTheDemon, bookperson
9CxYF0H.png
FAQ

Q: Something came up; can I keep him for more than 7 days?
A: This will be allowed on a case-by-case basis, and I'd prefer if you cleared it with me first before keeping him longer than the time limit. However, more often than not, yes.

Q: Can I keep him for less than 7 days?
A: Of course! You can absolutely keep him for less than the time allotted; heck, you can even keep him for little more than a full hour if you want it to be a quick stop. All I ask is that you complete your entry before sending him off.

Q: I'm not a lore lair and/or a confident writer; can I still participate?
A: Absolutely. You don't need to have lair lore, and you don't need to be a professional writer to take part – your entry can be about his travels to some made-up place you invented on the fly, it can be as long or short as you want, and your writing doesn't have to be "good" for you to join in.

Q: Can I participate if I don't write a journal entry?
A: Unfortunately not. As mentioned before, this is a very lore-heavy project, and as such, entries are the key focus of this whole thing. However, you are more than welcome to contribute to discussion about the project on this thread, make memes/artwork, and observe the progress of the project!

Q: The dragon is stuck in a dead lair/the user in possession of him isn't responding; what do we do?
A: Sadly, should this happen, there isn't much we can do. All we can hope for is that they log back in eventually and are able to send the dragon off once again.

Q: Something came up and I can't take the dragon, but I'm scheduled to receive him next; can I drop out or be re-scheduled to take him at a later date?
A: You definitely can. Should you lose interest in participating or want to take him in later, just let me know ASAP and I will remove you from the queue or move you to the end of the line.

Q: What if the goal is met but more people still want to participate?
A: While I'm not expecting this to happen (I think the goal of 50 lairs is already a bit of a stretch tbh lmao), if it does, the goal will be extended to accommodate for it.

Q: Can I add more luggage to him?
A: Please do! If you do send more luggage, make sure to ping me here or message me stating the items that you will be adding so I can update the list.

Q: Can I remove some of his luggage or swap it out for different color variants?
A: Yes! You are more than welcome to do so provided that you notify me of the change and send the item back to me so I can return it to the person who it originally belonged to.
FAQ

Q: Something came up; can I keep him for more than 7 days?
A: This will be allowed on a case-by-case basis, and I'd prefer if you cleared it with me first before keeping him longer than the time limit. However, more often than not, yes.

Q: Can I keep him for less than 7 days?
A: Of course! You can absolutely keep him for less than the time allotted; heck, you can even keep him for little more than a full hour if you want it to be a quick stop. All I ask is that you complete your entry before sending him off.

Q: I'm not a lore lair and/or a confident writer; can I still participate?
A: Absolutely. You don't need to have lair lore, and you don't need to be a professional writer to take part – your entry can be about his travels to some made-up place you invented on the fly, it can be as long or short as you want, and your writing doesn't have to be "good" for you to join in.

Q: Can I participate if I don't write a journal entry?
A: Unfortunately not. As mentioned before, this is a very lore-heavy project, and as such, entries are the key focus of this whole thing. However, you are more than welcome to contribute to discussion about the project on this thread, make memes/artwork, and observe the progress of the project!

Q: The dragon is stuck in a dead lair/the user in possession of him isn't responding; what do we do?
A: Sadly, should this happen, there isn't much we can do. All we can hope for is that they log back in eventually and are able to send the dragon off once again.

Q: Something came up and I can't take the dragon, but I'm scheduled to receive him next; can I drop out or be re-scheduled to take him at a later date?
A: You definitely can. Should you lose interest in participating or want to take him in later, just let me know ASAP and I will remove you from the queue or move you to the end of the line.

Q: What if the goal is met but more people still want to participate?
A: While I'm not expecting this to happen (I think the goal of 50 lairs is already a bit of a stretch tbh lmao), if it does, the goal will be extended to accommodate for it.

Q: Can I add more luggage to him?
A: Please do! If you do send more luggage, make sure to ping me here or message me stating the items that you will be adding so I can update the list.

Q: Can I remove some of his luggage or swap it out for different color variants?
A: Yes! You are more than welcome to do so provided that you notify me of the change and send the item back to me so I can return it to the person who it originally belonged to.
9CxYF0H.png
[center][img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/f6bc53a6ff5e57de6cfafffe505c80f4/tumblr_inline_oq7lr7gzlV1tqyuge_540.png[/img][/center]
tumblr_inline_oq7lr7gzlV1tqyuge_540.png
9CxYF0H.png
@yiinji @CrazyRedFire @Hessonite @agent2xq @kiino @Kharaa @Gormanghaste @WillaTheWitch @Razatharia @apocellipse @Physik @Inhuman @munchea Hey guys! I'm pinging you here because you showed interest in participating in my traveling dragon project in which the goal is to [b]have the dragon visit 50 lairs and receive a journal entry from each.[/b] I am proud of announce that we are finally up and running and the [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2860018#post_2860018]thread to record his journal entries[/url] is ready to go! Here is the lovely boy who will be subject to this extensive adventure: [center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=61338724] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/613388/61338724_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] For more information about the project, feel free to skim through this thread. I know that there is... a LOT of text, so seriously, don't feel pressured to read it word-for-word. You can always come back if questions arise, and you are more than welcome to contact me with any inquiries pertaining to the project. This isn't the prettiest thread at the moment, but hopefully with time I'll comission/draw my own graphics to make it look nicer. This will start within the next few days [s]as soon as I get the last piece of his intended luggage, a grim healer's reference [size=1]which is... not on the AH fhskjgshg so if any one of you has one you could sell me, I'd appreciate it[/size][/s] Got the reference, thank you so much. <3333 [b]If you are still interested in participating in this, comment below and I'll add you to the queue! The dragon will be sent to lairs in order of their comments.[/b] Until then, feel free to discuss! [s]He still needs a [b]name and some personality traits/quirks[/b], so if you have any ideas, please comment those down below.[/s] Name found and his bio has been filled! I'm excited to get this started!
@yiinji @CrazyRedFire @Hessonite @agent2xq @kiino @Kharaa @Gormanghaste @WillaTheWitch @Razatharia @apocellipse @Physik @Inhuman @munchea

Hey guys! I'm pinging you here because you showed interest in participating in my traveling dragon project in which the goal is to have the dragon visit 50 lairs and receive a journal entry from each.

I am proud of announce that we are finally up and running and the thread to record his journal entries is ready to go! Here is the lovely boy who will be subject to this extensive adventure:

For more information about the project, feel free to skim through this thread. I know that there is... a LOT of text, so seriously, don't feel pressured to read it word-for-word. You can always come back if questions arise, and you are more than welcome to contact me with any inquiries pertaining to the project. This isn't the prettiest thread at the moment, but hopefully with time I'll comission/draw my own graphics to make it look nicer.

This will start within the next few days as soon as I get the last piece of his intended luggage, a grim healer's reference which is... not on the AH fhskjgshg so if any one of you has one you could sell me, I'd appreciate it Got the reference, thank you so much. <3333

If you are still interested in participating in this, comment below and I'll add you to the queue! The dragon will be sent to lairs in order of their comments.

Until then, feel free to discuss! He still needs a name and some personality traits/quirks, so if you have any ideas, please comment those down below. Name found and his bio has been filled! I'm excited to get this started!
9CxYF0H.png
Sorry, I only have one grim piece, and it's not the book. How about Antur? It means 'adventure'! Oh, and I'd like to join the queue, please.
Sorry, I only have one grim piece, and it's not the book. How about Antur? It means 'adventure'! Oh, and I'd like to join the queue, please.
38046009796_f6a0057f92_n.jpg
@Gormanghaste
Ooh, Antur is a lovely name! I'll keep it in mind when deciding. :0 Will add you to the queue now, I'll ping you here in a few days when he's read to be sent over! <3

@milkytooth
Of course! I'll add you to the list right away. <333
@Gormanghaste
Ooh, Antur is a lovely name! I'll keep it in mind when deciding. :0 Will add you to the queue now, I'll ping you here in a few days when he's read to be sent over! <3

@milkytooth
Of course! I'll add you to the list right away. <333
9CxYF0H.png
May I join the list? While my entry wouldn't be long I'm quite interested in this
May I join the list? While my entry wouldn't be long I'm quite interested in this
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20