Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Traveling Dragon] Tafiya's Adventure
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
Oh this is quiet interesting! Please add me to the queue!
Oh this is quiet interesting! Please add me to the queue!
image0.png
I'd love to participate :D
I'd love to participate :D
oAK3y8z.png AfamSig.gif
Name ideas:
Canji (change)
Sabon (new)
Rashi (fly)
Ukiyo (living in the moment)
Bisou (kiss)
Aéras (Air)
Ánemos (Wind)
Oneiro (Dream)
Hamada (desert)
Tafiya (travel)
Name ideas:
Canji (change)
Sabon (new)
Rashi (fly)
Ukiyo (living in the moment)
Bisou (kiss)
Aéras (Air)
Ánemos (Wind)
Oneiro (Dream)
Hamada (desert)
Tafiya (travel)
VGxuHXT.png
I'm definitely still interested and would love to be added to the queue! c:
I'm definitely still interested and would love to be added to the queue! c:
@agent2xq @palarian @SirenaSib @Razatharia @Hessonite Hey all, thank you for your interest in participating! <333 I'll get to adding you to the queue right away. @Crimsonpizza [emoji=special eyes size=1][emoji=special eyes size=1] Tafiya is [i]perfect[/i]! I'm going to look at a few more suggestions before deciding, but if nothing else catches my eye, that's the name we will be going with. Thank you so much! <3
@agent2xq @palarian @SirenaSib @Razatharia @Hessonite
Hey all, thank you for your interest in participating! <333 I'll get to adding you to the queue right away.

@Crimsonpizza
Tafiya is perfect! I'm going to look at a few more suggestions before deciding, but if nothing else catches my eye, that's the name we will be going with. Thank you so much! <3
9CxYF0H.png
could you please add me to the queue?
could you please add me to the queue?
potion_leaf_by_littlegrimoire-d9ru5l2.gif
@gardenvoir
Ayy, long time no see! Haven't seen you around since I did lair reviews. Your dragons are looking lovely as always. <3 Adding you to the queue now~
@gardenvoir
Ayy, long time no see! Haven't seen you around since I did lair reviews. Your dragons are looking lovely as always. <3 Adding you to the queue now~
9CxYF0H.png
@/Kairo

No problem, I'm glad I could help! ^^
@/Kairo

No problem, I'm glad I could help! ^^
VGxuHXT.png
@Kairo

i've been on hiatus for a while, haha! it's good to hear from you again--i've missed your lair reviews! they were always so detailed and thoughtful. thanks for the kind words + i'm looking forward to leaving an entry for [name] :)
@Kairo

i've been on hiatus for a while, haha! it's good to hear from you again--i've missed your lair reviews! they were always so detailed and thoughtful. thanks for the kind words + i'm looking forward to leaving an entry for [name] :)
potion_leaf_by_littlegrimoire-d9ru5l2.gif
Add me to the queue, please!
Add me to the queue, please!
0a50f0c310.png
» Physik | FR +2
» Outfits | Scatter
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20