Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Traveling Dragon] Tafiya's Adventure
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
i'm definitely still interested and would like to be added to the list! :)

as for a name, maybe it'd be interesting if he shed his identity and simply called himself 'Wanderer' or something like that until he finished his journey and returned home? to represent how his journey is his purpose now. just some ideas
i'm definitely still interested and would like to be added to the list! :)

as for a name, maybe it'd be interesting if he shed his identity and simply called himself 'Wanderer' or something like that until he finished his journey and returned home? to represent how his journey is his purpose now. just some ideas
globules.png
Could I please join? I am a lore lair and I'd love to host the boy for a week!
Could I please join? I am a lore lair and I'd love to host the boy for a week!
VGxuHXT.png
@milkytooth
oh myg od I knew that, I just forgot to update the pings ghdfjgf my bad

@KrystalRage
Of course! <3 I'll add you right away. Any entries at all are appreciated, long or short.

@yiinji
Awesome, I'll add you ASAP! That is a very, very neat idea for his name. >:0 I'll take that into consideration, thank you! <3
@milkytooth
oh myg od I knew that, I just forgot to update the pings ghdfjgf my bad

@KrystalRage
Of course! <3 I'll add you right away. Any entries at all are appreciated, long or short.

@yiinji
Awesome, I'll add you ASAP! That is a very, very neat idea for his name. >:0 I'll take that into consideration, thank you! <3
9CxYF0H.png
@Crimsonpizza
Yep yep, added you to the queue! Thank you for your interest in participating. <3
@Crimsonpizza
Yep yep, added you to the queue! Thank you for your interest in participating. <3
9CxYF0H.png
@Kairo
I've always found these projects neat, please add me to the queue.

I do want to ask how much we can break FR canon: My own lore is vaguely cyberpunk and technology is significantly more advanced than in canon. Is that sort of thing fine, or would I have to tone it down to the level of canon lore?
@Kairo
I've always found these projects neat, please add me to the queue.

I do want to ask how much we can break FR canon: My own lore is vaguely cyberpunk and technology is significantly more advanced than in canon. Is that sort of thing fine, or would I have to tone it down to the level of canon lore?
@Kairo I'd like to be added to the queue!! This sounds so cool!!!
@Kairo I'd like to be added to the queue!! This sounds so cool!!!
kXpNHpy.pngKdK3h1K.png
sFMScix.png
She/Her or They/Them
FR+2
Shadow Rep Breeding Project
@Lightningwind
Will add to the queue right away!

You can break or stay true to FR canon as much as you want. My own lair doesn't really abide by the canon lore, and I see no problems with going outside of it. A cyberpunk theme sounds incredible, and I can't wait to hear about it in your entry! <3
@Lightningwind
Will add to the queue right away!

You can break or stay true to FR canon as much as you want. My own lair doesn't really abide by the canon lore, and I see no problems with going outside of it. A cyberpunk theme sounds incredible, and I can't wait to hear about it in your entry! <3
9CxYF0H.png
@PieOfDeath
You have been added to the queue! <333 Thank you for your interest. :D
@PieOfDeath
You have been added to the queue! <333 Thank you for your interest. :D
9CxYF0H.png
@Kairo Hi! I'd like to join, please!
@Kairo Hi! I'd like to join, please!
I'll put something here one day.
could i also be added to the queue please? i've been really slacking in my lore writing for my own lair but traveling dragons are always fun and a burst of inspiration
could i also be added to the queue please? i've been really slacking in my lore writing for my own lair but traveling dragons are always fun and a burst of inspiration
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Sailor
she/he
milkchai-cacat.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20