Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Traveling Dragon] Tafiya's Adventure
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
I'd love to host him for a little bit ^^
I'd love to host him for a little bit ^^
T2dQwoe.png jGUvBrP.png
@WillaTheWitch @artemiswanderer
Heya, thank you both so much for your interest in participating! <3 I'll add you to the queue right away.
@WillaTheWitch @artemiswanderer
Heya, thank you both so much for your interest in participating! <3 I'll add you to the queue right away.
9CxYF0H.png
@Kairo
aa could i be on the list too? this seems real fun! ;w;
@Kairo
aa could i be on the list too? this seems real fun! ;w;
SdIF9XK.gif..
raven
she/her • FR+0
» lore
» art shop
» adopts
@cossmiicdolphin
Yes, of course!! <333 I'll add you to it right away.
@cossmiicdolphin
Yes, of course!! <333 I'll add you to it right away.
9CxYF0H.png
:o i'd like to host as well!! i haven't gotten to do one of these before
:o i'd like to host as well!! i haven't gotten to do one of these before
@cantrip
I'll add you to the queue right away! <3 Thank you for your interest in participating. :D
@cantrip
I'll add you to the queue right away! <3 Thank you for your interest in participating. :D
9CxYF0H.png
ooo this seems really fun! I would love to host him for a bit! :D
ooo this seems really fun! I would love to host him for a bit! :D
@Horsedog3799
Awesome!! I'll add you to the queue right now. <3
@Horsedog3799
Awesome!! I'll add you to the queue right now. <3
9CxYF0H.png
@milkytooth
Hey, it's no problem at all! I'll remove you from the list right away. Sending you good vibes. <333
@milkytooth
Hey, it's no problem at all! I'll remove you from the list right away. Sending you good vibes. <333
9CxYF0H.png
@Gormanghaste
Hello hello! I'll be sending Tafiya over within the next few minutes. <3 You'll have up to seven days with him, and if you have him the full time, I'll shoot you a ping here on the sixth day to remind you to get ready to send him to the next user. :D Very excited to be able to start this project and thank you for volunteering to be the first to take him in!
@Gormanghaste
Hello hello! I'll be sending Tafiya over within the next few minutes. <3 You'll have up to seven days with him, and if you have him the full time, I'll shoot you a ping here on the sixth day to remind you to get ready to send him to the next user. :D Very excited to be able to start this project and thank you for volunteering to be the first to take him in!
9CxYF0H.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20