Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Traveling Dragon] Tafiya's Adventure
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19 20
@Kairo According to what I'm writing, I'm planning for him to be given a White Birdskull Armband.[item=White Birdskull Armband] I'm fine with this item being removed down the line, however is it possible to request it back should a user remove it? I'm giving it away so it's not a huge deal if not.
@Kairo According to what I'm writing, I'm planning for him to be given a White Birdskull Armband. White Birdskull Armband
I'm fine with this item being removed down the line, however is it possible to request it back should a user remove it? I'm giving it away so it's not a huge deal if not.
@KrystalRage
Yes, absolutely! Thank you for bringing the whole donated items thing to my attention by the way, I had completely forgotten to address it. If the item is removed later down the line, you will get your item back. If it's still there by the end of the project, I'll send it back your way by then as well.
@KrystalRage
Yes, absolutely! Thank you for bringing the whole donated items thing to my attention by the way, I had completely forgotten to address it. If the item is removed later down the line, you will get your item back. If it's still there by the end of the project, I'll send it back your way by then as well.
9CxYF0H.png
@Kairo
My journal entry is completed! If any edits are necessary just tell me and I'll fix the issues.

@yiinji I'm sending Tafiya your way!
@Kairo
My journal entry is completed! If any edits are necessary just tell me and I'll fix the issues.

@yiinji I'm sending Tafiya your way!
@KrystalRage
It's perfect!! I loved reading it omg, thank you for participating. <3 the poor boy apparently does not have a future in waiting tables //wheeze
@KrystalRage
It's perfect!! I loved reading it omg, thank you for participating. <3 the poor boy apparently does not have a future in waiting tables //wheeze
9CxYF0H.png
tafiya has been received! :-) he'll be hanging out on page 3 of my silencia inn tab~
tafiya has been received! :-) he'll be hanging out on page 3 of my silencia inn tab~
globules.png
@Crimsonpizza
tafiya's ready to continue his journey and will be coming shortly!
@Crimsonpizza
tafiya's ready to continue his journey and will be coming shortly!
globules.png
@yinji
This is a lil bit late, but I loved reading your entry! <3 I wanna be part of GOOD COMPANY omg. Thank you so much for participating!
@yinji
This is a lil bit late, but I loved reading your entry! <3 I wanna be part of GOOD COMPANY omg. Thank you so much for participating!
9CxYF0H.png
a little beep to this thread to hopefully garner more interest in the project! <3
a little beep to this thread to hopefully garner more interest in the project! <3
9CxYF0H.png
@Crimsonpizza
Hello~! Tomorrow is your last day with Tafiya. Try to wrap up your journal entry and get ready to send him to the next person as soon as you can. <3
@Crimsonpizza
Hello~! Tomorrow is your last day with Tafiya. Try to wrap up your journal entry and get ready to send him to the next person as soon as you can. <3
9CxYF0H.png
Mkay, I just posted the entry. I'll send him over now ^^
Mkay, I just posted the entry. I'll send him over now ^^
VGxuHXT.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19 20