Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Traveling Dragon] Tafiya's Adventure
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 19 20
It's my honor!
It's my honor!
38046009796_f6a0057f92_n.jpg
@Kairo

Hi!

If you wouldn't mind seeing your dragon in a little dangerous place, then I would happily offer my Lair for your travelling dragon. ^.^
@Kairo

Hi!

If you wouldn't mind seeing your dragon in a little dangerous place, then I would happily offer my Lair for your travelling dragon. ^.^
@Wolfdance
A dangerous place sounds super entertaining :eyes: I'd love to see what he gets up to in your lair! I'll add you to the queue right away. :D
@Wolfdance
A dangerous place sounds super entertaining :eyes: I'd love to see what he gets up to in your lair! I'll add you to the queue right away. :D
9CxYF0H.png
@Gormanghaste
Hello hello~! Friendly reminder that tomorrow is your seventh and last day with Tafiya. :D Finish your journal entry as soon as you can, and get ready to send him to the next user, KrystalRage, by the Saturday the 30th!
@Gormanghaste
Hello hello~! Friendly reminder that tomorrow is your seventh and last day with Tafiya. :D Finish your journal entry as soon as you can, and get ready to send him to the next user, KrystalRage, by the Saturday the 30th!
9CxYF0H.png
@Kairo
I'd love to participate in this! May I please be added to the queue? ^^
@Kairo
I'd love to participate in this! May I please be added to the queue? ^^
7J1Hgbi.pngHHHh
@Kairo Thank you for the reminder. Plan to finish up my journal entry this morning, so hopefully can send him as early as today!
@Kairo Thank you for the reminder. Plan to finish up my journal entry this morning, so hopefully can send him as early as today!
@KrystalRage Tafiya is enroute!

@Kairo Please let me know if I need to make edits to my journal entry, happy to do so.
@KrystalRage Tafiya is enroute!

@Kairo Please let me know if I need to make edits to my journal entry, happy to do so.
@Tauronov
Yep yep!! I'll add you right away. <3

@Gormanghaste
No edits needed!! <3333 It was a pleasure to read and omg. He actually looks so good as a fae I'm shook
@Tauronov
Yep yep!! I'll add you right away. <3

@Gormanghaste
No edits needed!! <3333 It was a pleasure to read and omg. He actually looks so good as a fae I'm shook
9CxYF0H.png
this looks so fun~ i’d love to be added to the queue!
this looks so fun~ i’d love to be added to the queue!
862.png 863.png

864.png 865.png
@apocellipse
Sure thing! I'll add you right away. <3 Thank you for your interest in participating. :D
@apocellipse
Sure thing! I'll add you right away. <3 Thank you for your interest in participating. :D
9CxYF0H.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 19 20