Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Traveling Dragon] Tafiya's Adventure
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
@Kairo
Unfortunately I wasn't able to write a journal entry in time, and so since I feel it would take too long write, I've sent Tafiya over to @/Sherina!

edit: @/Kairo, I suppose Sherina is inactive, and I myself have started to check the site less at the moment. So, to refrain from accidentally leaving him in my account for too long, can I send him back to you so you can give it to the next person in line? ^^"
@Kairo
Unfortunately I wasn't able to write a journal entry in time, and so since I feel it would take too long write, I've sent Tafiya over to @/Sherina!

edit: @/Kairo, I suppose Sherina is inactive, and I myself have started to check the site less at the moment. So, to refrain from accidentally leaving him in my account for too long, can I send him back to you so you can give it to the next person in line? ^^"
o1jrXWY.png
Hello everyone! Tafiya has been returned to me. As I am no longer able to keep up with this project due to schoolwork and other obligations, I have decided to cut his journey a little short.

Tafiya's journey started on May 22nd, just two months short of a full year ago (wow)! His journey has taken him to over 30 different lairs; 32 journal entries have been recorded not counting the handful of loreless stops he had in-between. Along the way, he became fully leveled, statted, and stoned. He received multiple gene and breed changes, going from a pearlcatcher, to a fae, to a mirror, and back to a pearlcatcher once again, and dropped his capsule gene in favor of veined. I think it's safe to say that this project was a smashing success.

I'm flipping through his journal entries right now and having an absolutely blast. Thank you to everyone who joined me on this project; if you sent luggage along with Tafiya when he stopped by your lair, you'll be getting that item back shortly.

Cheers to Tafiya and to all of the lairs who hosted him on his journey! <3
Hello everyone! Tafiya has been returned to me. As I am no longer able to keep up with this project due to schoolwork and other obligations, I have decided to cut his journey a little short.

Tafiya's journey started on May 22nd, just two months short of a full year ago (wow)! His journey has taken him to over 30 different lairs; 32 journal entries have been recorded not counting the handful of loreless stops he had in-between. Along the way, he became fully leveled, statted, and stoned. He received multiple gene and breed changes, going from a pearlcatcher, to a fae, to a mirror, and back to a pearlcatcher once again, and dropped his capsule gene in favor of veined. I think it's safe to say that this project was a smashing success.

I'm flipping through his journal entries right now and having an absolutely blast. Thank you to everyone who joined me on this project; if you sent luggage along with Tafiya when he stopped by your lair, you'll be getting that item back shortly.

Cheers to Tafiya and to all of the lairs who hosted him on his journey! <3
9CxYF0H.png
Pog! This was an amazing project to partake in, and I had an incredible time with it!
Pog! This was an amazing project to partake in, and I had an incredible time with it!
tumblr_o95tvaQl9V1tv56zio6_250.png
Loki - They/Them - FR Time 0+
Lore thread (WIP)
Dressing Service
Call of the Deep Lineage Project
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20