Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Buzzards Of The Wasteland (...)
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 16 17
@CrowDazzle
Thanks! Don't worry, I don't mind it! Real life calls!

Oh ya and the character is male but the dragon is female. I just happened to find a dragon I liked but it was female so I pretended it was male 'cause I'm lazy haha ^^
@CrowDazzle
Thanks! Don't worry, I don't mind it! Real life calls!

Oh ya and the character is male but the dragon is female. I just happened to find a dragon I liked but it was female so I pretended it was male 'cause I'm lazy haha ^^
d6Bpz8P.pngCx0Sdv8.pngzWgdxzn.png5cC87Ar.png5Pvzltj.pngvAUMJFv.pngqKZAaLK.pngRFvdPMt.pngSLGMeHq.pngd3XCZt0.pngtumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
mz77kVn.png
@TheGodOfStories
It's alright, we accept all sorts here. ^_^
Truth be, in the games and comics Buzzards are rather gender neutral looking due to all the armor and bandages. I look forward to seeing your boy out there with the rest of them!
@TheGodOfStories
It's alright, we accept all sorts here. ^_^
Truth be, in the games and comics Buzzards are rather gender neutral looking due to all the armor and bandages. I look forward to seeing your boy out there with the rest of them!
Poker-cards-artistic-1.jpg
@CrowDazzle

Sounds interesting! I can also see that both males and females would have to fight to protect themselves, so likely no dainty buzzards I'd guess?
@CrowDazzle

Sounds interesting! I can also see that both males and females would have to fight to protect themselves, so likely no dainty buzzards I'd guess?
d6Bpz8P.pngCx0Sdv8.pngzWgdxzn.png5cC87Ar.png5Pvzltj.pngvAUMJFv.pngqKZAaLK.pngRFvdPMt.pngSLGMeHq.pngd3XCZt0.pngtumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
mz77kVn.png
Were holding secret valentine's day gifting on the 14th! I'll be making a signup sheet later today!
Were holding secret valentine's day gifting on the 14th! I'll be making a signup sheet later today!
@Lyme
@Wychwing
@Rebdomine
@Ipepi
@BejeweledHope
@Lyme
@ClanHeartsgleam
@Arbokobra
@snappdragon
@Berudilic
@DirtyGuts
@Hawlucha
@AnarchicDemons
@BlackJasper
@AlpineHell
@DragonWarrior333
@Cngx

Hey guys! I just wanted to invite you all to our Buzzard's secret Valentine's day event!
For this event, if you sign up you will be giving as well as receiving a super secret valentine's day gift from someone in the group. There is a 10kt min and a 30kt max rule to this event just a heads up. But feel free to hang around and maybe send out gifts to each other. I hope you all are doing good this month and hope to see you soon! <3

P.s. We also have a discord group runs by myself and the Komity, so please feel free to ask for the link via PM.
@Lyme
@Wychwing
@Rebdomine
@Ipepi
@BejeweledHope
@Lyme
@ClanHeartsgleam
@Arbokobra
@snappdragon
@Berudilic
@DirtyGuts
@Hawlucha
@AnarchicDemons
@BlackJasper
@AlpineHell
@DragonWarrior333
@Cngx

Hey guys! I just wanted to invite you all to our Buzzard's secret Valentine's day event!
For this event, if you sign up you will be giving as well as receiving a super secret valentine's day gift from someone in the group. There is a 10kt min and a 30kt max rule to this event just a heads up. But feel free to hang around and maybe send out gifts to each other. I hope you all are doing good this month and hope to see you soon! <3

P.s. We also have a discord group runs by myself and the Komity, so please feel free to ask for the link via PM.
@CrowDazzle
May I be added to the general pinglist, this is amazing! :D
@CrowDazzle
May I be added to the general pinglist, this is amazing! :D
5M41Txb.png 5u7Rre4.png
@CosmicFalcon
Welcome!
Thank you for the interest, we are still a rather small community so were all pretty close. <3
I encourage joining us if possible, we hold events and small get togethers often and it helps develop some lore for Dragons along the way.
@CosmicFalcon
Welcome!
Thank you for the interest, we are still a rather small community so were all pretty close. <3
I encourage joining us if possible, we hold events and small get togethers often and it helps develop some lore for Dragons along the way.
@Lyme
@Wychwing
@Rebdomine
@Ipepi
@BejeweledHope
@Lyme
@ClanHeartsgleam
@Arbokobra
@snappdragon
@Berudilic
@DirtyGuts
@Hawlucha
@AnarchicDemons
@BlackJasper
@AlpineHell
@DragonWarrior333
@Cngx
@CosmicFalcon

Heads up, we will be closing sign-ups for the V-day event in a few hours. We still need 1 more person at least to make it even!
@Lyme
@Wychwing
@Rebdomine
@Ipepi
@BejeweledHope
@Lyme
@ClanHeartsgleam
@Arbokobra
@snappdragon
@Berudilic
@DirtyGuts
@Hawlucha
@AnarchicDemons
@BlackJasper
@AlpineHell
@DragonWarrior333
@Cngx
@CosmicFalcon

Heads up, we will be closing sign-ups for the V-day event in a few hours. We still need 1 more person at least to make it even!
@CrowDazzle
I plan on joining, I just want to wait until I see the perfect dragon for the job. xD
@CrowDazzle
I plan on joining, I just want to wait until I see the perfect dragon for the job. xD
5M41Txb.png 5u7Rre4.png
ahhh, I wish I could but I'm going to be away all V-day ;-; Hope you guys all have fun !
ahhh, I wish I could but I'm going to be away all V-day ;-; Hope you guys all have fun !
18310.png

16O8Mgv.gif

mass hatch on June 17, come join !!!!!
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 16 17