Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Buzzards Of The Wasteland (...)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
Opening post @_@
*Makes panicked noises*
Opening post @_@
*Makes panicked noises*
Poker-cards-artistic-1.jpg
@DragonMaiden @Sleffysin7 @Nen @BlackJasper @BejeweledHope @Lyme @QueenFishy @Cngx @Rebdomine @Jayden8492 @lifeup @Ipepi

Welcome to the new thread guys! Also, I will be picking the winners tomorrow for our free Halloween babies so make sure you get your submissions in!
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2309601
@DragonMaiden @Sleffysin7 @Nen @BlackJasper @BejeweledHope @Lyme @QueenFishy @Cngx @Rebdomine @Jayden8492 @lifeup @Ipepi

Welcome to the new thread guys! Also, I will be picking the winners tomorrow for our free Halloween babies so make sure you get your submissions in!
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2309601
And that is it!
Congratulations to @Cngx and @Rebdomine You are the winners!

Well, I mean, you two are the only ones who submitted work, but still, I love the stories and can't wait to see what you have in story for these babies. <3
And that is it!
Congratulations to @Cngx and @Rebdomine You are the winners!

Well, I mean, you two are the only ones who submitted work, but still, I love the stories and can't wait to see what you have in story for these babies. <3
@CrowDazzle Lmao well I'm glad you liked it! Too bad there wasn't more entries, but Rebdomine had a freakin awesome one B)
@CrowDazzle Lmao well I'm glad you liked it! Too bad there wasn't more entries, but Rebdomine had a freakin awesome one B)
@Cngx I thought yours was the marvelous one out of the two! Of course, our kids can keep in touch and all. I have a feeling that the crow prince and his sister could be powerful allies, or even enemies, depending on how things would go.
@Cngx I thought yours was the marvelous one out of the two! Of course, our kids can keep in touch and all. I have a feeling that the crow prince and his sister could be powerful allies, or even enemies, depending on how things would go.
charizard.gif

writer; graphic designer
my lore shop
@Cngx @Rebdomine

*sniffs* My little babies 's all grown up and destroying people. ;_;
I'M SO PROUD!
@Cngx @Rebdomine

*sniffs* My little babies 's all grown up and destroying people. ;_;
I'M SO PROUD!
@Rebdomine Yo I'm chill with that! I have a feeling Citra is gonna be alot more violent and "buzzard-like" than Icarus. Probably will work her way up to Night Lizard :o

@CrowDazzel Ikr, they are like the complete opposite of the 1st nest. I should draw an updated pic of the "happy family." Also, I got a question about the breedin pairs. Do they have to be registered Buzzards or ones that can "become" a Buzzard (they got buzzard/desert colors) so their children are more like Digglins.
@Rebdomine Yo I'm chill with that! I have a feeling Citra is gonna be alot more violent and "buzzard-like" than Icarus. Probably will work her way up to Night Lizard :o

@CrowDazzel Ikr, they are like the complete opposite of the 1st nest. I should draw an updated pic of the "happy family." Also, I got a question about the breedin pairs. Do they have to be registered Buzzards or ones that can "become" a Buzzard (they got buzzard/desert colors) so their children are more like Digglins.
@Cngx
Next nest I may make a 'Family reunion' event lol.

Breeding pairs do not have to be registered buzzards. Did you have a couple in mind? Since there is hardly anyone anymore with the thread I may just have you, me, and @Redomine come up with a new pair.

There are a ton of new genes now and I have quite abit in the hoard now due to some selling. We just need to see where we can put down to try and attract more people or buyers.

(Sad I had to sell the previous two girls to non Buzzard people, but honestly didn't want you guys to pay for left overs at this point). Not so much in this for the money as it is making something fun for people.
@Cngx
Next nest I may make a 'Family reunion' event lol.

Breeding pairs do not have to be registered buzzards. Did you have a couple in mind? Since there is hardly anyone anymore with the thread I may just have you, me, and @Redomine come up with a new pair.

There are a ton of new genes now and I have quite abit in the hoard now due to some selling. We just need to see where we can put down to try and attract more people or buyers.

(Sad I had to sell the previous two girls to non Buzzard people, but honestly didn't want you guys to pay for left overs at this point). Not so much in this for the money as it is making something fun for people.
@CrowDazzle OOO you should!!! That sounds like a ton of fun, it'll get a chance to explore the clan's life style a bit more ^^ Hmm as for genes I stick with my view of [quote]...I would love to see maybe crystal/bee as they could glint in the desert and attract prey or somethin. OOo Savannah and Safari would be good genes too! Really, it all depends of the color combos.[/quote] So expandin off that, what are we lookin for color wise? All natural? Light, dark, neon, ect. [IMG]http://i67.tinypic.com/2af0514.png[/IMG] Well this pair I think looks like they come from the desert. They are nomads so their kids don't stick around long. Also these two, they have pretty sandy colors. They can just be a pair that people could buy from or whatever and not have to tie back to them. (mom is rust/slate/gold under that skin) [IMG]http://i65.tinypic.com/zvrgba.png[/IMG] Hmm I'm sure once the finals and midterms and such have passed there will be more people joinin! I'll ask some Mad Max friends if they wanna join.
@CrowDazzle OOO you should!!! That sounds like a ton of fun, it'll get a chance to explore the clan's life style a bit more ^^ Hmm as for genes I stick with my view of
Quote:
...I would love to see maybe crystal/bee as they could glint in the desert and attract prey or somethin. OOo Savannah and Safari would be good genes too! Really, it all depends of the color combos.

So expandin off that, what are we lookin for color wise? All natural? Light, dark, neon, ect.

2af0514.png

Well this pair I think looks like they come from the desert. They are nomads so their kids don't stick around long.

Also these two, they have pretty sandy colors. They can just be a pair that people could buy from or whatever and not have to tie back to them. (mom is rust/slate/gold under that skin)

zvrgba.png

Hmm I'm sure once the finals and midterms and such have passed there will be more people joinin! I'll ask some Mad Max friends if they wanna join.
@Cngx

I like the idea of the bee, defiantly something to play around with.

Maybe some kind of desert wasp? Use their shiny wings to attract prey, and maybe a capsule gene. We could say that they collect the oil they get from their prey to help fuel the hive's machines of war, light the Scarecrows(might add some lore on these) and other things.
@Cngx

I like the idea of the bee, defiantly something to play around with.

Maybe some kind of desert wasp? Use their shiny wings to attract prey, and maybe a capsule gene. We could say that they collect the oil they get from their prey to help fuel the hive's machines of war, light the Scarecrows(might add some lore on these) and other things.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17