Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Buzzards Of The Wasteland (...)
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16 17
So any dragon can be a buzzard? This is more a community rather than a subspecies?
So any dragon can be a buzzard? This is more a community rather than a subspecies?
If you have a chartreuse/cottoncandy xxy to sell, dm me!

Check out my Deviantart if you'd like :3
@Rebdomine

Ah, heya love! <3
How have u been?
@Rebdomine

Ah, heya love! <3
How have u been?
Poker-cards-artistic-1.jpg
@Alpinehell @Blackjasper

*grins* You guys are up lol
@Alpinehell @Blackjasper

*grins* You guys are up lol
@Deoxtri

Hello ! This is very much a community but it is still a subspecies ^^

A dragon can only be accepted as a Buzzard if they have some sort of Buzzard lore, whether that is how they became a Buzzard, or such. There's no limitations on what you write (although Buzzard lore can be found on the front page) !

They don't need to have a specific coloration or such ~ it's geared mostly towards lore :D A clan can register up to 2 dragons as Buzzards

Buzzard application forms can be found here if you're interested : HERE (or in the front post)

If there's anything you need as clarification, feel free to ping me or Alpinehell !
@Deoxtri

Hello ! This is very much a community but it is still a subspecies ^^

A dragon can only be accepted as a Buzzard if they have some sort of Buzzard lore, whether that is how they became a Buzzard, or such. There's no limitations on what you write (although Buzzard lore can be found on the front page) !

They don't need to have a specific coloration or such ~ it's geared mostly towards lore :D A clan can register up to 2 dragons as Buzzards

Buzzard application forms can be found here if you're interested : HERE (or in the front post)

If there's anything you need as clarification, feel free to ping me or Alpinehell !
18310.png

16O8Mgv.gif

mass hatch on June 17, come join !!!!!
Alright guys sooooo......we honestly need to get a new pair of official Buzzard breeders to go along with Najid and Ramla. Is there anything you guys want to see in the next pair?
Alright guys sooooo......we honestly need to get a new pair of official Buzzard breeders to go along with Najid and Ramla. Is there anything you guys want to see in the next pair?
[quote name="CrowDazzle" date=2018-01-21 06:49:26] @Rebdomine Ah, heya love! <3 How have u been? [/quote] Hey, pal! It's so good to see you again. I really want to take part in upcoming events with this group. It makes me really glad to see us growing and getting new members. I definitely want to engage more with the community after my absence. Everyone who might read this, feel free to send me a message sometime if you'd like! <3
CrowDazzle wrote on 2018-01-21:
@Rebdomine

Ah, heya love! <3
How have u been?

Hey, pal! It's so good to see you again. I really want to take part in upcoming events with this group. It makes me really glad to see us growing and getting new members. I definitely want to engage more with the community after my absence.

Everyone who might read this, feel free to send me a message sometime if you'd like! <3
charizard.gif

writer; graphic designer
my lore shop

@lyme
@Wychwing
@Rebdomine
@Ipepi
@BejeweledHope
@ClanHeartsgleam
@BlackJasper
@DragonWarrior333
@Arbokobra
@snappdragon
@Berudilic
@Cngx
@AlpineHell

Time to ping everyone and announce that the Ice Gala Festival has officially begun! Feel free to check out the front page of the thread under events to see what we got cooking up for you guys.

I wanted to take this time as well to thank you all for being a part of this community and to the great help i have received from our 'Komity'. Without you guys I would just be some lonely person with an odd fascination with the Mad Max universe lol.

@lyme
@Wychwing
@Rebdomine
@Ipepi
@BejeweledHope
@ClanHeartsgleam
@BlackJasper
@DragonWarrior333
@Arbokobra
@snappdragon
@Berudilic
@Cngx
@AlpineHell

Time to ping everyone and announce that the Ice Gala Festival has officially begun! Feel free to check out the front page of the thread under events to see what we got cooking up for you guys.

I wanted to take this time as well to thank you all for being a part of this community and to the great help i have received from our 'Komity'. Without you guys I would just be some lonely person with an odd fascination with the Mad Max universe lol.
Here here! Thanks for havin us and I can't wait to how much we all expand w/ lore, prompts, breeding pairs, and more!!

Also, to those who are lazy as me and don't want to go to the 1st page (Raffle Link): http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=raf&id=2367879
Here here! Thanks for havin us and I can't wait to how much we all expand w/ lore, prompts, breeding pairs, and more!!

Also, to those who are lazy as me and don't want to go to the 1st page (Raffle Link): http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=raf&id=2367879
i guess this is our first official day lol
i guess this is our first official day lol
@dirtyguts

Feel free to enter all contests now that you are a member. ^_^
@dirtyguts

Feel free to enter all contests now that you are a member. ^_^
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16 17