Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Hosting a mass hatch
1 2 3
Hello ! This is coming up on my fifth year of FR and I still have no clue how to do this :) I'll be doing a mini mass hatch of currently [b]57 eggs[/b] for my birthday upcoming in a little over 1 week ! Throwing up an interest check early because I already see a packed schedule ahead and I'm not expecting it to get any better aha Current little egg collection I've amassed over the year [item=unhatched ice egg]x5 [item=unhatched water egg]x7 [item=unhatched earth egg]x5 [item=unhatched arcane egg]x4 [item=unhatched fire egg]x5 [item=unhatched shadow egg]x5 [item=unhatched plague egg]x6 [item=unhatched wind egg]x6 [item=unhatched light egg]x5 [item=unhatched nature egg]x4 [item=unhatched lightning egg]x5 I came to FR discussion because I saw this is where people sometimes post their interest checks for this ? I also had a few questions if people wouldn't mind sparing some time and advice ^^ Does this go better in dragon share or questions forum ? Are there pinglists that I should use the day of ? How do people host this ??! Should I ping in batches or once at the beginning ? How do I gain interest for this ? I see people with huge pinglists and the hatching thread ends up looking like a lot of fun ! thank you all for the wonderful advice ! Life picked up again and I'll sort through and follow your suggestions when I get the time :) And thank you all so so much for your interest, I'm so excited to do this !!!! Pinglist @/Radiance @/dartist @/Shinyumbreon @/ghostesez @/arawoods @/Ashune @/callerunknown @/Apoch @/Radiance @/IndigoCat @/AoiNoRyuu @/MewBladeXxX @/Saltymew @/seclusion @/COparade @/Meowruff @/wbicepuppy
Hello ! This is coming up on my fifth year of FR and I still have no clue how to do this :)

I'll be doing a mini mass hatch of currently 57 eggs for my birthday upcoming in a little over 1 week ! Throwing up an interest check early because I already see a packed schedule ahead and I'm not expecting it to get any better aha

Current little egg collection I've amassed over the year

Unhatched Ice Egg x5 Unhatched Water Egg x7 Unhatched Earth Egg x5 Unhatched Arcane Egg x4
Unhatched Fire Egg x5 Unhatched Shadow Egg x5 Unhatched Plague Egg x6 Unhatched Wind Egg x6
Unhatched Light Egg x5 Unhatched Nature Egg x4 Unhatched Lightning Egg x5

I came to FR discussion because I saw this is where people sometimes post their interest checks for this ? I also had a few questions if people wouldn't mind sparing some time and advice ^^

Does this go better in dragon share or questions forum ?
Are there pinglists that I should use the day of ?
How do people host this ??!
Should I ping in batches or once at the beginning ?
How do I gain interest for this ? I see people with huge pinglists and the hatching thread ends up looking like a lot of fun !

thank you all for the wonderful advice ! Life picked up again and I'll sort through and follow your suggestions when I get the time :) And thank you all so so much for your interest, I'm so excited to do this !!!!

Pinglist
@/Radiance @/dartist @/Shinyumbreon @/ghostesez @/arawoods @/Ashune @/callerunknown @/Apoch @/Radiance @/IndigoCat @/AoiNoRyuu @/MewBladeXxX @/Saltymew @/seclusion @/COparade @/Meowruff @/wbicepuppy
18310.png

16O8Mgv.gif

mass hatch on June 17, come join !!!!!
I’d like to be oinged when you start the hatch!
I’d like to be oinged when you start the hatch!
giphy.gif7t6ErvU.jpegmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

G1 sales

p74ovv7.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
this goes a lot better in dragon share. especially if you plan to do the hatch itself here!

idk about pinglists --><-- but i do suggest pinging once per group!
usually ppl just link it in their sigs! nonce everything is settled, if you get a pinglist i'd love to be part of it!
this goes a lot better in dragon share. especially if you plan to do the hatch itself here!

idk about pinglists --><-- but i do suggest pinging once per group!
usually ppl just link it in their sigs! nonce everything is settled, if you get a pinglist i'd love to be part of it!
0cdV8.gif 3swJb.gif gmb64.gif cgv6L.gif
ping please!
ping please!
Dreams do come true! See: Lumi | Toro | Luna
My wishlist: here
Ahh, thank you all for your interest !! I'll update the pinglist :DDD

There is a G1 pinglist I've seen people ping ? Is there a special section for mass hatches ?

good idea I will update my signature :) Then I think I should make a separate post in Dragon share ? I'll do that closer to the hatch date
Ahh, thank you all for your interest !! I'll update the pinglist :DDD

There is a G1 pinglist I've seen people ping ? Is there a special section for mass hatches ?

good idea I will update my signature :) Then I think I should make a separate post in Dragon share ? I'll do that closer to the hatch date
18310.png

16O8Mgv.gif

Pinglist please!
Pinglist please!
arcane.png arcanef2.png xxxxxx xxxxxx tumblr_inline_nb1ke8JYzw1qg78ij.png tumblr_inline_ofoo1dQtUR1tfmvub_100.png
thank you for your interest :D!!
thank you for your interest :D!!
18310.png

16O8Mgv.gif

I'd like to be added to the pinglist for when you hatch!!

and as for whether to ping everyone at the start or for each hatch, you could have two different pinglists perhaps, so people can choose if they just want one ping or many
I'd like to be added to the pinglist for when you hatch!!

and as for whether to ping everyone at the start or for each hatch, you could have two different pinglists perhaps, so people can choose if they just want one ping or many
~~~~ hello ^^ ~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
always welcome :)
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
Accent: petals of violet
500g/kt each
ping me when you hatch them!
ping me when you hatch them!
rainbow-pansexual-splotch-heckin-pan2.png
I'd like to be on the pinglist!!

1. Probably dragon share with a title along the lines of "Mass hatch planning"
2. There's a G1 pinglist with a specific list for mass hatches you could ping!
3. Usually they have a thread and then hatch throughout a single day, sometimes posting multiple hatches in one post (though usually only for like 100+ egg hatches). Often they'll have break(s) to let people scry and get excited for more hatches, as well as to give the hatcher some time to breathe
4. Most people will do a ping to let people know that the hatching will begin soon and then a ping at the beginning when the hatch actually starts
5. Like I said earlier, have a thread in dragon share, people there will be more likely to interact from what I've seen. Like Halfling said, a lot of people have a little button in their signature too!!

Happy hatching!!
I'd like to be on the pinglist!!

1. Probably dragon share with a title along the lines of "Mass hatch planning"
2. There's a G1 pinglist with a specific list for mass hatches you could ping!
3. Usually they have a thread and then hatch throughout a single day, sometimes posting multiple hatches in one post (though usually only for like 100+ egg hatches). Often they'll have break(s) to let people scry and get excited for more hatches, as well as to give the hatcher some time to breathe
4. Most people will do a ping to let people know that the hatching will begin soon and then a ping at the beginning when the hatch actually starts
5. Like I said earlier, have a thread in dragon share, people there will be more likely to interact from what I've seen. Like Halfling said, a lot of people have a little button in their signature too!!

Happy hatching!!
Untitled94-20220821210211.pngUntitled94-20220821210121.pngUntitled94-20220821210005.png
1 2 3