Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Dragonify the User Above You
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 52 53
((@Erisna Yeah, got it. Very interesting, thanks! ouo))
((@Erisna Yeah, got it. Very interesting, thanks! ouo))
Lichtdrache.gif

Searching for ID: 701737107
@fleeceep [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=49&wing=50&style=12&gender=0&ages=1&prig=3&secg=2&tert=44&elem=11&tertgene=9&spec=prev.png[/img] I can't not see you as a Coatl! Me: Average build long brown curly hair Cosplays Has a hobby of collecting hard drive disks from dead computer hard drives.
@fleeceep
dragonpic2.php?body=49&wing=50&style=12&gender=0&ages=1&prig=3&secg=2&tert=44&elem=11&tertgene=9&spec=prev.png
I can't not see you as a Coatl!

Me:
Average build
long brown curly hair
Cosplays
Has a hobby of collecting hard drive disks from dead computer hard drives.
@ajxackt Sorry for the delay, my predict morphology crashed halfway through. e_e [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=5&wing=55&style=5&gender=1&ages=1&prig=1&secg=9&tert=10&elem=5&tertgene=5&spec=prev.png[/img] Brown hypnotic for curly brown hair. I went with a ridgeback for their habit of "borrowing," in this case hard drives. The dragon is Lightning for the technology side, with primary and tertiary my best attempt at mimicking the appearance of a hard drive disc. Me: Kinda short with really long blond hair. I love birds and all things bird related. Hobbies include reading, sewing, kite flying, and collecting turtle figurines.
@ajxackt
Sorry for the delay, my predict morphology crashed halfway through. e_e
dragonpic2.php?body=5&wing=55&style=5&gender=1&ages=1&prig=1&secg=9&tert=10&elem=5&tertgene=5&spec=prev.png
Brown hypnotic for curly brown hair. I went with a ridgeback for their habit of "borrowing," in this case hard drives. The dragon is Lightning for the technology side, with primary and tertiary my best attempt at mimicking the appearance of a hard drive disc.

Me:
Kinda short with really long blond hair.
I love birds and all things bird related. Hobbies include reading, sewing, kite flying, and collecting turtle figurines.
@Birdskull [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=18&wing=43&style=13&gender=1&ages=1&prig=1&secg=1&tert=43&elem=3&tertgene=1&spec=prev.png[/img] Birds => Skydancer, banana for the blond, Wind flight for the kite flying hobby and the collection stuff c: And Royal just because I love royal and banana together. ...dang now I kinda want this derg xD ~~~~~ About me: I'm 5'3", female, blond and blue. I'm a writer, a skeptic, and have been tested at genius-level intelligence. My main passion is languages: I am conversational in one foreign language and can get around in a second (Spanish and German respectively). I plan to move abroad and teach English once I get my stuff sorted mentally. I've got severe PTSD from, like, [i]a 13yo's DeviantArt OC's[/i] levels of nasty things happening to me growing up: I'm jumpy and defensive, with diminished empathy that I'm working on fixing, and a survival drive that's consistently kicked into overdrive. Light sleeper, slow to trust... but loyal to a fault and totally blind to people I've decided are trustworthy. I'm also a nervous chewer. Beneath the scars, I've got a genuine desire to help people... I usually only expend my limited energy to do so if they're one of 'mine,' though. Working on that too. I try to worm my way into someone's heart before I get defensive, though; if they like me, they're less likely to strike. c:
@Birdskull

dragonpic2.php?body=18&wing=43&style=13&gender=1&ages=1&prig=1&secg=1&tert=43&elem=3&tertgene=1&spec=prev.png

Birds => Skydancer, banana for the blond, Wind flight for the kite flying hobby and the collection stuff c: And Royal just because I love royal and banana together.

...dang now I kinda want this derg xD

~~~~~

About me: I'm 5'3", female, blond and blue. I'm a writer, a skeptic, and have been tested at genius-level intelligence. My main passion is languages: I am conversational in one foreign language and can get around in a second (Spanish and German respectively). I plan to move abroad and teach English once I get my stuff sorted mentally. I've got severe PTSD from, like, a 13yo's DeviantArt OC's levels of nasty things happening to me growing up: I'm jumpy and defensive, with diminished empathy that I'm working on fixing, and a survival drive that's consistently kicked into overdrive. Light sleeper, slow to trust... but loyal to a fault and totally blind to people I've decided are trustworthy. I'm also a nervous chewer. Beneath the scars, I've got a genuine desire to help people... I usually only expend my limited energy to do so if they're one of 'mine,' though. Working on that too. I try to worm my way into someone's heart before I get defensive, though; if they like me, they're less likely to strike. c:
hoMNYDJ.png
@Axqu [img]http://i1026.photobucket.com/albums/y323/ShivaMateria/dragonforaxqu_zpsxn4netoz.png[/img] I chose a snapper because I see them as gentle and sweet, I mean look at their faces! But they're also sturdy and strong, like the earth. I think they'd be a shy breed, quiet and reserved because moving would take effort. I chose the blue scheme because it reminded me of foreign seas, traveling to new places, and also being sort of wispy and emotional. The vipera represents scars that have turned into something beautiful, and of course, golden smoke for blonde hair :) ~~~~~ I am 5'9", female, with loooong brunette hair down to my butt, and brown eyes. I am quite tall for a woman with a strong curvy build as I am hispanic and have done strength training for a year.I love gaming and cosplay. These are my passions, and if I could post photos of how much collectible crap and game cases are in my room you'd all tell me to get help ;~; I am an extremely kind person to a fault. I'll end up hurt over another person more often than not because I care too deeply too soon. I love to talk and joke, and can be extremely sarcastic and childish at times. I'm told a lot that I fit in more with men because of this, since I tend to be crude and talk like a sailor (I blame the online gaming!) I am in touch heavily with my feminine side despite my masculine traits, and love getting dressed up. Half my wardrobe is dresses, heels, and nice outfits, and one of my favorite accents is my makeup. I'm the chick you run into with the graceful winged eyeliner that you wonder how the heck she got it that perfect. I love colorful stuff, purple in particular, and I celebrate my love of color by doing my makeup, pressing flowers, and making art.
@Axqu
dragonforaxqu_zpsxn4netoz.png
I chose a snapper because I see them as gentle and sweet, I mean look at their faces! But they're also sturdy and strong, like the earth. I think they'd be a shy breed, quiet and reserved because moving would take effort. I chose the blue scheme because it reminded me of foreign seas, traveling to new places, and also being sort of wispy and emotional. The vipera represents scars that have turned into something beautiful, and of course, golden smoke for blonde hair :)

~~~~~

I am 5'9", female, with loooong brunette hair down to my butt, and brown eyes. I am quite tall for a woman with a strong curvy build as I am hispanic and have done strength training for a year.I love gaming and cosplay. These are my passions, and if I could post photos of how much collectible crap and game cases are in my room you'd all tell me to get help ;~;
I am an extremely kind person to a fault. I'll end up hurt over another person more often than not because I care too deeply too soon. I love to talk and joke, and can be extremely sarcastic and childish at times. I'm told a lot that I fit in more with men because of this, since I tend to be crude and talk like a sailor (I blame the online gaming!)
I am in touch heavily with my feminine side despite my masculine traits, and love getting dressed up. Half my wardrobe is dresses, heels, and nice outfits, and one of my favorite accents is my makeup. I'm the chick you run into with the graceful winged eyeliner that you wonder how the heck she got it that perfect. I love colorful stuff, purple in particular, and I celebrate my love of color by doing my makeup, pressing flowers, and making art.

ludicolo-f.gifludicolo-f.gifludicolo-f.gifdnTYDHh.gif
(( @ShivaDiamondDust Not at ALL what I pictured but... I like it. A lot. c: ))
(( @ShivaDiamondDust Not at ALL what I pictured but... I like it. A lot. c: ))
hoMNYDJ.png
@ShivaDiamondDust [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=54&wing=15&style=13&gender=1&ages=1&prig=6&secg=1&tert=67&elem=3&tertgene=4&spec=prev.png[/img] I chose brown as the primary color because you mentioned your hair and eye color, and also brown to me is a warm and inviting color, like someone who is caring. I wanted to give you more quote, unquote "girly" colors as the secondary and tertiary, since you like dressing up at times and are in touch with your feminine side, despite your other characteristics. This is also why I chose the rugged pattern of Bar, to offset the pretty appearance of the lavender and rose. In choosing the breed, Skydancer is the first I thought of as I read your post ^^ You sound like someone I would love to be friends with! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Now about me for the next person ^^ To most people I'm known as the quiet, reserved, shy girl in the corner. I am terribly shy when meeting new people, and tend to let others do the talking, as I am not very good at asserting myself. Even when I do try to talk and have something to say my voice gets covered up by the noise in the room, or someone who talks over me because they didn't know I was talking. But when I'm with someone I'm comfortable with, I can be an entirely different person. Often I'll say something sassy or uncharacteristic of a shy quiet girl, which earns me some odd looks. I love to explore and try new things. I don't mind working hard outside all day, as long as I enjoy it. I've always been the odd girl out in a group of guys. I like to play videogames, contact sports, and especially read and draw. I would much rather prefer to have one amazing friend than a whole group of somewhat friends. As for physical characteristics, I'm 5'4 with an average build and weight. My hair color is naturally a light brown/dark blonde, but I often dye my hair to a medium brown in the fall, as the summer sun turns my hair light blonde. My eyes are hazel, but sometimes change, occasionally nearly greenish, to a dark hazel-brown. I'm not going to tell you my favorite color(s) as that would probably influence your decision ^^
@ShivaDiamondDust
dragonpic2.php?body=54&wing=15&style=13&gender=1&ages=1&prig=6&secg=1&tert=67&elem=3&tertgene=4&spec=prev.png
I chose brown as the primary color because you mentioned your hair and eye color, and also brown to me is a warm and inviting color, like someone who is caring. I wanted to give you more quote, unquote "girly" colors as the secondary and tertiary, since you like dressing up at times and are in touch with your feminine side, despite your other characteristics. This is also why I chose the rugged pattern of Bar, to offset the pretty appearance of the lavender and rose. In choosing the breed, Skydancer is the first I thought of as I read your post ^^ You sound like someone I would love to be friends with!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now about me for the next person ^^
To most people I'm known as the quiet, reserved, shy girl in the corner. I am terribly shy when meeting new people, and tend to let others do the talking, as I am not very good at asserting myself. Even when I do try to talk and have something to say my voice gets covered up by the noise in the room, or someone who talks over me because they didn't know I was talking.
But when I'm with someone I'm comfortable with, I can be an entirely different person. Often I'll say something sassy or uncharacteristic of a shy quiet girl, which earns me some odd looks. I love to explore and try new things. I don't mind working hard outside all day, as long as I enjoy it. I've always been the odd girl out in a group of guys. I like to play videogames, contact sports, and especially read and draw. I would much rather prefer to have one amazing friend than a whole group of somewhat friends.
As for physical characteristics, I'm 5'4 with an average build and weight. My hair color is naturally a light brown/dark blonde, but I often dye my hair to a medium brown in the fall, as the summer sun turns my hair light blonde. My eyes are hazel, but sometimes change, occasionally nearly greenish, to a dark hazel-brown.
I'm not going to tell you my favorite color(s) as that would probably influence your decision ^^
H0YTYF1.png CAgQpkV.png 7p4ZvEX.png TX13MWN.png
@stormdragon
Awh I love it! I actually went as far as to dragon search, and such a dragon doesn't exist! Perhaps I'll make her a breeding project down the road xD
@stormdragon
Awh I love it! I actually went as far as to dragon search, and such a dragon doesn't exist! Perhaps I'll make her a breeding project down the road xD
ludicolo-f.gifludicolo-f.gifludicolo-f.gifdnTYDHh.gif
[center]@Stormdragon Alright, so this was a fun, but challenging game. [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=50&wing=32&style=1&gender=1&ages=1&prig=2&secg=4&tert=44&elem=9&tertgene=8&spec=prev.png[/img] Like you did, I chose sand as a primary color mainly because of your hair color. It's a lighter shade a brown, so it goes well. Tiger was chosen because it's a bold gene that goes with your sassiness, but it's also a natural one that most people look over, which represents your shyness. Jade was a color that just kept flashing in my mind while I was reading your description... I suppose it might be because it's a blue-y green? And like... you seem reserved, which fits well with blue, and you also seem stable with yourself, which fits well with green, and both colors have a creative feel to them, which you do too. I went with freckle (and spines), because you aren't afraid to get dirty. Ivory was chosen because it's a lighter, more delicate color, but still natural, which goes well with how you're shy, but also seemingly down-to-earth. I chose the Fae breed for you simply because that was the breed that stuck out to me after reading your description. Also, I chose the Arcane flight because with your love of reading, along with your love of exploring and trying new things. They're a highly curious flight, and I think you'd fit in well there! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Alright, my description time... I'm a very reserved person, usually. I've been told I'm hard to approach when out in public, which is probably because I'm fairly shy and therefore tend to throw out an energy of "Please don't talk to me...". If I'm in a relaxed setting, though, my hard shell sheds away and I can be outgoing. I'm more of a listener than a talker. I'm pretty dang protective of my loved ones, and if you've done something I disprove of (or just have [i]that[/i] kind of attitude), then chances are I will never open up to or like you. I'll be civil, but not friendly. I don't hold grudges often, but when I do, I don't let go of them. I'm also one who forgives, but never forgets. I'm a strong believer in justice. I also love animals dearly, and could never harm one (or be with someone who has/does). Even though I'm reserved, I'm also a bit of a free-spirit, and a dreamer. I don't generally care how strangers think of me, and am very hard to embarrass. I'm also super empathetic, almost to a fault. ;;; My dream job as a child was to be a vet, but then I realized I could never put an animal down... so in 7th grade, it shifted to be a mortician, and I still have that in mind... but because of worries that I would eventually become depressed and/or indifferent to death, I haven't actually tried to pursue it yet. Currently, my only goal for the future job-wise is to be able to run my own business. Physically, I have brown hair and eyes, am 5'4", and fat. Holy poo, I'm sorry for the wall of text about myself! I got writing and couldn't stop. ;;;[/center]
@Stormdragon

Alright, so this was a fun, but challenging game.

dragonpic2.php?body=50&wing=32&style=1&gender=1&ages=1&prig=2&secg=4&tert=44&elem=9&tertgene=8&spec=prev.png

Like you did, I chose sand as a primary color mainly because of your hair color. It's a lighter shade a brown, so it goes well. Tiger was chosen because it's a bold gene that goes with your sassiness, but it's also a natural one that most people look over, which represents your shyness. Jade was a color that just kept flashing in my mind while I was reading your description... I suppose it might be because it's a blue-y green? And like... you seem reserved, which fits well with blue, and you also seem stable with yourself, which fits well with green, and both colors have a creative feel to them, which you do too. I went with freckle (and spines), because you aren't afraid to get dirty. Ivory was chosen because it's a lighter, more delicate color, but still natural, which goes well with how you're shy, but also seemingly down-to-earth. I chose the Fae breed for you simply because that was the breed that stuck out to me after reading your description. Also, I chose the Arcane flight because with your love of reading, along with your love of exploring and trying new things. They're a highly curious flight, and I think you'd fit in well there!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alright, my description time...
I'm a very reserved person, usually. I've been told I'm hard to approach when out in public, which is probably because I'm fairly shy and therefore tend to throw out an energy of "Please don't talk to me...". If I'm in a relaxed setting, though, my hard shell sheds away and I can be outgoing. I'm more of a listener than a talker. I'm pretty dang protective of my loved ones, and if you've done something I disprove of (or just have that kind of attitude), then chances are I will never open up to or like you. I'll be civil, but not friendly. I don't hold grudges often, but when I do, I don't let go of them. I'm also one who forgives, but never forgets. I'm a strong believer in justice. I also love animals dearly, and could never harm one (or be with someone who has/does). Even though I'm reserved, I'm also a bit of a free-spirit, and a dreamer. I don't generally care how strangers think of me, and am very hard to embarrass. I'm also super empathetic, almost to a fault. ;;;
My dream job as a child was to be a vet, but then I realized I could never put an animal down... so in 7th grade, it shifted to be a mortician, and I still have that in mind... but because of worries that I would eventually become depressed and/or indifferent to death, I haven't actually tried to pursue it yet. Currently, my only goal for the future job-wise is to be able to run my own business.
Physically, I have brown hair and eyes, am 5'4", and fat.

Holy poo, I'm sorry for the wall of text about myself! I got writing and couldn't stop. ;;;
She/Her | FR +3
tumblr_inline_n748cxxBuC1r6gsnp.gif
@Eeree I came up with this, not sure why honestly. I felt like Skydancers could be a bit reserved, I guess? [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=33&wing=56&style=13&gender=1&ages=1&prig=8&secg=2&tert=5&elem=1&tertgene=5&spec=prev.png[/img] About me: First off, I'm a girl. :v I love Dragons, Wolves, Foxes, pointy-eared dogs and Cats. I love the show Gravity Falls to the point of recording it on my 3ds so I can watch it backwards. My favorite Videogames are Legend of Zelda and Pokemon. I have very long brown hair, blue/green/yellow/brown black-hole eyes, and I'm about... Idk, 5ft or a bit less?
@Eeree

I came up with this, not sure why honestly. I felt like Skydancers could be a bit reserved, I guess?

dragonpic2.php?body=33&wing=56&style=13&gender=1&ages=1&prig=8&secg=2&tert=5&elem=1&tertgene=5&spec=prev.png

About me: First off, I'm a girl. :v

I love Dragons, Wolves, Foxes, pointy-eared dogs and Cats.

I love the show Gravity Falls to the point of recording it on my 3ds so I can watch it backwards.

My favorite Videogames are Legend of Zelda and Pokemon.

I have very long brown hair, blue/green/yellow/brown black-hole eyes, and I'm about... Idk, 5ft or a bit less?
h8ppV79.pngPG7Fgon.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 52 53