Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Dragonify the User Above You
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 52 53
@Eeree
((Interesting! Teal/Blue-Green is one of my most favorite colors! This is the girl that I actually made as my self-dragonsona? Who isn't really too far off your idea! I struggled for a long time whether I wanted jade or teal wings, but my other favorite color is the pink on her crest feathers, and I tend to wear pink more often than I realize ^^ Thanks for your take on me!))

SKIP ME
@Eeree
((Interesting! Teal/Blue-Green is one of my most favorite colors! This is the girl that I actually made as my self-dragonsona? Who isn't really too far off your idea! I struggled for a long time whether I wanted jade or teal wings, but my other favorite color is the pink on her crest feathers, and I tend to wear pink more often than I realize ^^ Thanks for your take on me!))

SKIP ME
H0YTYF1.png CAgQpkV.png 7p4ZvEX.png TX13MWN.png
@userofshadows [img]http://i.gyazo.com/c37858f36e1789291d84114541a5ea00.png[/img] I think this would be really pretty! It's a gold/choc/rust tiger/face/okapi fae! I wasn't sure about the eyes, so I went with wind because they seem like the middle ground between green and brown! I tried to take into consideration how you like GF and zelda :p As for me, I'm not fussed about the gender of the dragon :o but I like dragons, rpgs, role playing, drawing, and sometimes writing! I'm doing a games design course too! I like steven universe and gravity falls and various anime, especially eva! I have short brown hair and weird greyish eyes, and i'm 5'8''!
@userofshadows

c37858f36e1789291d84114541a5ea00.png

I think this would be really pretty! It's a gold/choc/rust tiger/face/okapi fae! I wasn't sure about the eyes, so I went with wind because they seem like the middle ground between green and brown! I tried to take into consideration how you like GF and zelda :p

As for me, I'm not fussed about the gender of the dragon :o but I like dragons, rpgs, role playing, drawing, and sometimes writing! I'm doing a games design course too! I like steven universe and gravity falls and various anime, especially eva!

I have short brown hair and weird greyish eyes, and i'm 5'8''!
EARTHSHAKER_sig.png
@Honintoman

I really like that actually! Also, I like the fact that you used Tiger, since I was actually born in the year of the tiger lol. Very pretty, and not what I was expecting. Good job!
@Honintoman

I really like that actually! Also, I like the fact that you used Tiger, since I was actually born in the year of the tiger lol. Very pretty, and not what I was expecting. Good job!
h8ppV79.pngPG7Fgon.png
@Honintoman [img]http://i.imgur.com/f729hMS.png[/img] Here you go! Hope you like it. I`m super tiny (only 4' 7") and am 15 but look younger. I have long, wavy, almost black hair and dark brown eyes. I`m girly most of the time, quiet, aloof, dorky, and very ditzy. I tend to be a little childish and enthusiastic around people I`m comfortable with. I love RPGs like Dragon Age, Legend of Zelda, and the Elder Scrolls series. I`m a huge history buff and have a passion for different cultures and mythology. I`m almost always reading. I listen to any kind of music (except dubstep and rap), but I have a soft spot for old rock and roll in particular. I really enjoy poetry. I`m a proud nerd and am fond of superhero movies.
@Honintoman
f729hMS.png
Here you go! Hope you like it.

I`m super tiny (only 4' 7") and am 15 but look younger. I have long, wavy, almost black hair and dark brown eyes. I`m girly most of the time, quiet, aloof, dorky, and very ditzy. I tend to be a little childish and enthusiastic around people I`m comfortable with. I love RPGs like Dragon Age, Legend of Zelda, and the Elder Scrolls series. I`m a huge history buff and have a passion for different cultures and mythology. I`m almost always reading. I listen to any kind of music (except dubstep and rap), but I have a soft spot for old rock and roll in particular. I really enjoy poetry. I`m a proud nerd and am fond of superhero movies.
@ClaHeartsGleam [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=31&wing=9&style=7&gender=1&ages=1&prig=1&secg=7&tert=30&elem=1&tertgene=5&spec=prev.png[/img] I imagine you wold have very bright shiny colors because of your personality ^-^ And a spiral since you're enthusiastic! I also choose daub for your wings because it makes it look wavy and doesn't have those shades of green xD About me: Physical: Blue eyes. A bit taller than average. Medium curly brown hair. Female. Movie: Probably Interstellar, Jurassic Park, or Inception. Theme Song: Tough choice.... let's go with [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Hu446ApWaY&index=39&list=PLYX-9Ms9JaMUYOSmIhjfveXrZjZioJUCs] this. [/url] Personality: SUPER nerdy and pretty quiet most of the time. Hella introverted. I love science and reading, and have a lot of interest in supernatural stories, myths, etc. Dragons are my ultimate fave and draw them endlessly. Socially awkward. Usually not expressive emotionally. The end :D
@ClaHeartsGleam
dragonpic2.php?body=31&wing=9&style=7&gender=1&ages=1&prig=1&secg=7&tert=30&elem=1&tertgene=5&spec=prev.png
I imagine you wold have very bright shiny colors because of your personality ^-^ And a spiral since you're enthusiastic! I also choose daub for your wings because it makes it look wavy and doesn't have those shades of green xD

About me:
Physical: Blue eyes. A bit taller than average. Medium curly brown hair. Female.
Movie: Probably Interstellar, Jurassic Park, or Inception.
Theme Song: Tough choice.... let's go with this.
Personality: SUPER nerdy and pretty quiet most of the time. Hella introverted. I love science and reading, and have a lot of interest in supernatural stories, myths, etc. Dragons are my ultimate fave and draw them endlessly. Socially awkward. Usually not expressive emotionally.

The end :D
IMG_0247.jpg
@Rogue
How purty! The colors you picked are some of my favorites. :D I love it!
@Rogue
How purty! The colors you picked are some of my favorites. :D I love it!
@Rogue [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=28&wing=21&style=5&gender=1&ages=1&prig=0&secg=1&tert=28&elem=5&tertgene=6&spec=prev.png[/img] I think you'd be a fierce foe but a very loyal ally. You'd enjoy flying a lot and getting into some trouble. You're quite the trickster but you just think of it as a good laugh. Not sure about your gender but I like the art for female ridgebacks better. You'd also make a nice spiral since I feel you have a bit of energy. sorry ;-; im tall with pale skin and long orange hair (its dyed). I wear way too much eyeliner all of the time. I'm extremely skinny and tend to go with dark colors. I am very lazy and unathletic. @gotw3
@Rogue

dragonpic2.php?body=28&wing=21&style=5&gender=1&ages=1&prig=0&secg=1&tert=28&elem=5&tertgene=6&spec=prev.png

I think you'd be a fierce foe but a very loyal ally. You'd enjoy flying a lot and getting into some trouble. You're quite the trickster but you just think of it as a good laugh. Not sure about your gender but I like the art for female ridgebacks better. You'd also make a nice spiral since I feel you have a bit of energy.

sorry ;-; im tall with pale skin and long orange hair (its dyed). I wear way too much eyeliner all of the time. I'm extremely skinny and tend to go with dark colors. I am very lazy and unathletic.
@gotw3
vmVQNPh.gif
@miasuper2014 oh man I really like this one!! The smoke goes around the spirals eye in a way that resembles eyeliner, which I loved. I really hope you like it :> [img]http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o592/gotw27/orange%20hari.png[/img] I'm really pale, with a lil bit of freckling (not much though, I don't go out in the sun much). Wavy/curly brown hair that goes to halfway between my shoulders and shoulderblades. c: I wear a lot of rings (pretty simple silver stuff, though I do have a wicked silver and black snake thumb ring), and I even made a few of the rings I wear! I play guitar + sing (I like to hope pretty well), and I paint a lot. I have a journal (mostly watercolor art, some written stuff). I like to wear lipstick a lot (sometimes really pale to match pastel clothes, sometimes bright red just cause I feel like it). I'm very wordy, and I get passionate about stuff pretty easily. Nice Songs: [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wP--MPBW_kQ]If It's the Beaches, by the Avett Brothers -[/url] and [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXRviuL6vMY]Stressed Out by Twenty One Pilots[/url]
@miasuper2014
oh man I really like this one!! The smoke goes around the spirals eye in a way that resembles eyeliner, which I loved. I really hope you like it :>
orange%20hari.png

I'm really pale, with a lil bit of freckling (not much though, I don't go out in the sun much). Wavy/curly brown hair that goes to halfway between my shoulders and shoulderblades. c: I wear a lot of rings (pretty simple silver stuff, though I do have a wicked silver and black snake thumb ring), and I even made a few of the rings I wear! I play guitar + sing (I like to hope pretty well), and I paint a lot. I have a journal (mostly watercolor art, some written stuff). I like to wear lipstick a lot (sometimes really pale to match pastel clothes, sometimes bright red just cause I feel like it). I'm very wordy, and I get passionate about stuff pretty easily.

Nice Songs: If It's the Beaches, by the Avett Brothers - and Stressed Out by Twenty One Pilots
XGdMzSA.png
@gotw3 Claimin' ya! [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=2&wing=57&style=10&gender=1&ages=1&prig=4&secg=6&tert=67&elem=8&tertgene=4&spec=prev.png[/img] I immediately had this in mind right after I read your description, so I hope it looks fine! I am a 5' girl that really enjoys the wonders of nature, even if I don't get out that often. I am told to be very artistic, mainly because I enjoy drawing a variety of things! I like to slack off and I am a bit of a tomboy, but I do have fine tastes in colors and elegant ware. I am rather quiet around strangers, but I'm a shooting star around those I'm comfortable around. I have a passion for running (even if my legs hurt constantly), and when I'm mad you will need to stay as far away as possible. People sometimes call me "Sonic" because I'm a bit similar to the blur. I take a lot of pride in my talents, and my appearance consists of tan skin and poofy, curly brown hair.
@gotw3

Claimin' ya!
dragonpic2.php?body=2&wing=57&style=10&gender=1&ages=1&prig=4&secg=6&tert=67&elem=8&tertgene=4&spec=prev.png
I immediately had this in mind right after I read your description, so I hope it looks fine!

I am a 5' girl that really enjoys the wonders of nature, even if I don't get out that often. I am told to be very artistic, mainly because I enjoy drawing a variety of things! I like to slack off and I am a bit of a tomboy, but I do have fine tastes in colors and elegant ware. I am rather quiet around strangers, but I'm a shooting star around those I'm comfortable around. I have a passion for running (even if my legs hurt constantly), and when I'm mad you will need to stay as far away as possible. People sometimes call me "Sonic" because I'm a bit similar to the blur. I take a lot of pride in my talents, and my appearance consists of tan skin and poofy, curly brown hair.
Banner_2.png
SKIN SHOP
tumblr_inline_o23f1raLV11r3lvtf_500.png
Re-pinging @soniczerofire because I'm done. ^_^ You DEFINITELY have the bearing of a Wildclaw. Your artistic and determined nature combined is very much a Wildclaw personality. You also have the fire eyes of your flight, as you seem to be a passionate individual, and they look good with your dragon form's colors. Your primary color is a toned down version of your nickname-sake's, and I think you'd have Ripple primary gene. It's classy while still remaining fairly down-to-earth. Seraph is another one of those genes that says "refined" but not "prissy". You obviously don't mind getting down and dirty when there's a job to do or a dare to accomplish, but overall you're a fairly balanced dragon. Gold is a good contrast with the navy shades, and brings in some of the tan tones that reflect your human appearance. Finally, your tertiary is Spines. It shows off your hidden dangerous side, plus brings in a bit more of that Sonic color. ^_^ You're quite a friendly dragon to be around, but Flamecaller help those who incur your wrath. [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=20&wing=45&style=10&gender=1&ages=1&prig=5&secg=5&tert=59&elem=11&tertgene=8&spec=prev.png[/img] As for me: I have an insatiable thirst for knowledge, and I'm an avid writer. I love creative outlets of all kinds. I'm passive when it comes to having things my way, and most people don't know that I actually have strong preferences. I'm a closet romantic - even my closest friends don't know I secretly adore really cheesy rom-com style stuff. I love martial arts, science fiction, and action movies. My theme songs are Plant Life and Kamikaze, both by Owl City. (Added description, @teiraa)
Re-pinging @soniczerofire because I'm done. ^_^

You DEFINITELY have the bearing of a Wildclaw. Your artistic and determined nature combined is very much a Wildclaw personality. You also have the fire eyes of your flight, as you seem to be a passionate individual, and they look good with your dragon form's colors.

Your primary color is a toned down version of your nickname-sake's, and I think you'd have Ripple primary gene. It's classy while still remaining fairly down-to-earth.

Seraph is another one of those genes that says "refined" but not "prissy". You obviously don't mind getting down and dirty when there's a job to do or a dare to accomplish, but overall you're a fairly balanced dragon. Gold is a good contrast with the navy shades, and brings in some of the tan tones that reflect your human appearance.

Finally, your tertiary is Spines. It shows off your hidden dangerous side, plus brings in a bit more of that Sonic color. ^_^ You're quite a friendly dragon to be around, but Flamecaller help those who incur your wrath.

dragonpic2.php?body=20&wing=45&style=10&gender=1&ages=1&prig=5&secg=5&tert=59&elem=11&tertgene=8&spec=prev.png

As for me:
I have an insatiable thirst for knowledge, and I'm an avid writer. I love creative outlets of all kinds. I'm passive when it comes to having things my way, and most people don't know that I actually have strong preferences. I'm a closet romantic - even my closest friends don't know I secretly adore really cheesy rom-com style stuff. I love martial arts, science fiction, and action movies. My theme songs are Plant Life and Kamikaze, both by Owl City.
(Added description, @teiraa)
tdUUSEn.pngVY2Ib2R.pngTqmhO1s.png2kmbYSo.pngjfXz9mb.png0ms5LOy.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 52 53