Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Dragonify the User Above You
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 52 53
@khalyeezy [img]https://36.media.tumblr.com/a4d6bf8d2c8ec4316c8cffac36b09758/tumblr_no2ixyuiDD1rv02tbo1_400.png[/img] I chose Guardian because of your self-appointed "grumpy" face xD And because of your introversion, I imagine you probably want to blend in to the crowd or at the very least not stand out. Genes like iridescent and freckle, and colors like beige and obsidian, will remove you from the limelight. However, under the surface, you have a fiery personality running through you, that comes out with your friends and on the Internet - hence the circuit tert. A Guardian also suits you because of your vibrant humor: I feel that they would have the most jubilant roar-laugh that comes from deep in their stomach. [center]---------------------------------------------[/center] I'm an easy-going, happy goofball that's a little bit on the quieter side but not super shy either. I like alone time a lot, but I also love my friends. I like drawing, writing, cooking, and mostly just doofing around on the Internet. Someday I want to be an editor, and my favorite colors are blue, light pink, and light gray.
@khalyeezy

tumblr_no2ixyuiDD1rv02tbo1_400.png

I chose Guardian because of your self-appointed "grumpy" face xD And because of your introversion, I imagine you probably want to blend in to the crowd or at the very least not stand out. Genes like iridescent and freckle, and colors like beige and obsidian, will remove you from the limelight. However, under the surface, you have a fiery personality running through you, that comes out with your friends and on the Internet - hence the circuit tert. A Guardian also suits you because of your vibrant humor: I feel that they would have the most jubilant roar-laugh that comes from deep in their stomach.

I'm an easy-going, happy goofball that's a little bit on the quieter side but not super shy either. I like alone time a lot, but I also love my friends. I like drawing, writing, cooking, and mostly just doofing around on the Internet. Someday I want to be an editor, and my favorite colors are blue, light pink, and light gray.
1st Anniversary Fish Cake The True Flight Rising Experience
Hatched a triple-orca baby from a single-egg nest. The parents have a 65-color primary range, a 41-color secondary range, and a 17-color tertiary range. There was a .0022% chance of this color combo happening. But it’s not a g1 and there are 42,538 triple-orca dragons unexalted. This is the best luck you've ever had on this site and it’s simultaneously completely unimpressive. Incredible.
Dragon ID: #74228362 XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXEarned:2021-12-11
@adrienne Say hello to you! [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=21&wing=18&style=7&gender=1&ages=1&prig=5&secg=5&tert=2&elem=3&tertgene=4&spec=prev.png[/img] Your the perfect spiral! you love hanging out with your friends but enjoy your own time. I say that's quite similar to the spirals 'VERY active' and 'sleeping' modes. Also I say your sort of like the sky (bear with me on this) since again you can be out having a really fun time with your friends with the, so being really bright but you like spending some time on your own. i chose to go with the more darker night sky with bright white clouds. Still got those splashes of brightness but also the more toned down blue and royal. I tried to go with the most artistic genes I could think of to go with your drawing side. Ripple to go with the lovely patterns and Seraph for the multiple lovely colours. I hope you like it! Quick Edit: I forgot to say this! I chose Wind eyes for you since you say your easy going. Perfect Windie description there! Also suits the Spiral thing as well since they are from wind! Sorry if this double pings you! ----- Hello! I'm female and I'm 19 and I turn 20 in October! I'm a Libra and live in Australia. I'm studying at Uni in a Bachelor of Applied Science and I'm majoring in Wildlife Science. I hope in the future I could work in a zoo or the very least with animals! My main hobbies are video games though, my favourite being RPGs and Rouge-like games (such as Binding of Issac). I can be very emotional at times especially when I'm stressed so I can sort of...loose control at times :p Physically speaking, I'm short, kind of chubby with blue eyes and shoulder length fizzy blonde hair. I think that's everything you can go off!
@adrienne
Say hello to you!
dragonpic2.php?body=21&wing=18&style=7&gender=1&ages=1&prig=5&secg=5&tert=2&elem=3&tertgene=4&spec=prev.png
Your the perfect spiral! you love hanging out with your friends but enjoy your own time. I say that's quite similar to the spirals 'VERY active' and 'sleeping' modes. Also I say your sort of like the sky (bear with me on this) since again you can be out having a really fun time with your friends with the, so being really bright but you like spending some time on your own. i chose to go with the more darker night sky with bright white clouds. Still got those splashes of brightness but also the more toned down blue and royal.
I tried to go with the most artistic genes I could think of to go with your drawing side. Ripple to go with the lovely patterns and Seraph for the multiple lovely colours. I hope you like it!

Quick Edit: I forgot to say this! I chose Wind eyes for you since you say your easy going. Perfect Windie description there! Also suits the Spiral thing as well since they are from wind! Sorry if this double pings you!
Hello! I'm female and I'm 19 and I turn 20 in October! I'm a Libra and live in Australia. I'm studying at Uni in a Bachelor of Applied Science and I'm majoring in Wildlife Science. I hope in the future I could work in a zoo or the very least with animals! My main hobbies are video games though, my favourite being RPGs and Rouge-like games (such as Binding of Issac). I can be very emotional at times especially when I'm stressed so I can sort of...loose control at times :p Physically speaking, I'm short, kind of chubby with blue eyes and shoulder length fizzy blonde hair. I think that's everything you can go off!
@Snowfarm [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=33&wing=42&style=10&gender=1&ages=1&prig=2&secg=7&tert=56&elem=5&tertgene=9&spec=prev.png[/img] I chose a Wildclaw with Tiger and Okapi, in more nature/forest colours because of your keen interest in zoology; and the crest feathers match your blonde hair colour! Lightning eyes because blue, but also because you say you are emotional and Lightning is an element that occurs suddenly during storms; very difficult to control and destructive. Wildclaws hunt in packs and remind me of Jurassic Park; and have a complex social structure that is interesting to roleplay. ---------------------------- About me: I'm male, lean and wiry and with short, black spiky hair. I work in forestry and pest control; and my hobbies are hiking, hunting, camping and collecting gemstone specimens. I'd like to say I'm also an artist, but I think I'm better at crafting. Personality-wise I'm patient, shy and intense, but very affectionate and steadfast with people I trust. :) If I'm not playing FR or doing something outdoors, I'm probably playing any computer game with a post-apocalyptic or wasteland setting like Fallout or Borderlands.
@Snowfarm

dragonpic2.php?body=33&wing=42&style=10&gender=1&ages=1&prig=2&secg=7&tert=56&elem=5&tertgene=9&spec=prev.png

I chose a Wildclaw with Tiger and Okapi, in more nature/forest colours because of your keen interest in zoology; and the crest feathers match your blonde hair colour! Lightning eyes because blue, but also because you say you are emotional and Lightning is an element that occurs suddenly during storms; very difficult to control and destructive. Wildclaws hunt in packs and remind me of Jurassic Park; and have a complex social structure that is interesting to roleplay.

About me:

I'm male, lean and wiry and with short, black spiky hair. I work in forestry and pest control; and my hobbies are hiking, hunting, camping and collecting gemstone specimens. I'd like to say I'm also an artist, but I think I'm better at crafting. Personality-wise I'm patient, shy and intense, but very affectionate and steadfast with people I trust. :) If I'm not playing FR or doing something outdoors, I'm probably playing any computer game with a post-apocalyptic or wasteland setting like Fallout or Borderlands.
DC2.S?GmL-W-TPaPlSkfCbr|br-B-AFr--NpM-H+$-FoR+Ac+J--S--U--I-V?Q---Tc---E++Df+
@Greenzaku
(Just quick question, was that meant for me?)
@Greenzaku
(Just quick question, was that meant for me?)
@Snowfarm

(Yes! That was weird...the last post on the thread is a different name. I'm so sorry! It must be a glitch. I'll go back and change it!)
@Snowfarm

(Yes! That was weird...the last post on the thread is a different name. I'm so sorry! It must be a glitch. I'll go back and change it!)
DC2.S?GmL-W-TPaPlSkfCbr|br-B-AFr--NpM-H+$-FoR+Ac+J--S--U--I-V?Q---Tc---E++Df+
@Greenzaku
(No Problem! Just checking. She's lovely by the way!)
Greenzaku is next guys!
@Greenzaku
(No Problem! Just checking. She's lovely by the way!)
Greenzaku is next guys!
@strelok Hello there, sorry it took so long for you to get an answer-- I've been out of the country and apparently this thread died while ! was gone! Well, here goes! [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=35&wing=7&style=10&gender=0&ages=1&prig=6&secg=6&tert=10&elem=10&tertgene=10&spec=prev.png[/img] Wildclaw because of your real-world build. None of the other dragons have a wiry look to them. Plus, Wildclaws seem so suited to forest and mountain terrains, the kind you seem have a strong affinity for. If dragon-you lives in this environment, it makes sense for you to have colors that blend well with the environment, as well as genes that match the forest. I was lucky enough to find Charcoal Current, which makes the Wildclaw headfeathers match your hair color and has a distinctly natural look. The dark Glimmer underbelly represents both your intense side and your love of gemstone collection! --- I'm a passionate fiction writer, but I'm not very high-class in terms of literature. I have a bit of an inferiority complex to my more literary friends. I love languages -- I'm studying Japanese now but plan to study many more in my lifetime. If I had any super power, I'd want either teleportation, force fields, or super speed. I wish I could protect my friends. I'm bespectacled permanently, and have some trouble seeing on my right side. I also love drawing.
@strelok

Hello there, sorry it took so long for you to get an answer-- I've been out of the country and apparently this thread died while ! was gone!

Well, here goes!
dragonpic2.php?body=35&wing=7&style=10&gender=0&ages=1&prig=6&secg=6&tert=10&elem=10&tertgene=10&spec=prev.png

Wildclaw because of your real-world build. None of the other dragons have a wiry look to them. Plus, Wildclaws seem so suited to forest and mountain terrains, the kind you seem have a strong affinity for. If dragon-you lives in this environment, it makes sense for you to have colors that blend well with the environment, as well as genes that match the forest. I was lucky enough to find Charcoal Current, which makes the Wildclaw headfeathers match your hair color and has a distinctly natural look. The dark Glimmer underbelly represents both your intense side and your love of gemstone collection!

---

I'm a passionate fiction writer, but I'm not very high-class in terms of literature. I have a bit of an inferiority complex to my more literary friends. I love languages -- I'm studying Japanese now but plan to study many more in my lifetime. If I had any super power, I'd want either teleportation, force fields, or super speed. I wish I could protect my friends. I'm bespectacled permanently, and have some trouble seeing on my right side. I also love drawing.
tdUUSEn.pngVY2Ib2R.pngTqmhO1s.png2kmbYSo.pngjfXz9mb.png0ms5LOy.png
@GuardianLioness [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=56&wing=13&style=2&gender=1&ages=1&prig=2&secg=1&tert=59&elem=9&tertgene=8&spec=prev.png[/img] I chose a Arcane guardian because you seem to be very interested in writing and knowlage, but also loves fiction, and the superpower thing really seems Arcane. The guardian part stems from the desire to protect your friends. For some reason, teleportation and force fields both seem very 'shiny purple' to me, so I made your wings to represent that. I included the red spines for Japan (based off the flag.) It's a collectively small part what makes you, you, but a predominate and one that stands out. c: Hope I did alright. xD (( and my apologize if I chose the wrong gender for the dragon, I didn't see any indications, so I went with female for the 'Lioness' part of your UN )) ----- I'm a fairly short female with medium dark brown hair, and I'm on the heavier side. I love to read and try to improve my drawing ability. I also am learning to shoot a bow and arrow and have been riding horses for several years. I'm very introverted and I tend to daydream a lot. I'm very interested in science, particularly things that don't make sense yet, neuroscience and the subconscious. I definitely try to blend in clothing wise and prefer colorer colors. c:
@GuardianLioness
dragonpic2.php?body=56&wing=13&style=2&gender=1&ages=1&prig=2&secg=1&tert=59&elem=9&tertgene=8&spec=prev.png

I chose a Arcane guardian because you seem to be very interested in writing and knowlage, but also loves fiction, and the superpower thing really seems Arcane. The guardian part stems from the desire to protect your friends. For some reason, teleportation and force fields both seem very 'shiny purple' to me, so I made your wings to represent that. I included the red spines for Japan (based off the flag.) It's a collectively small part what makes you, you, but a predominate and one that stands out. c: Hope I did alright. xD
(( and my apologize if I chose the wrong gender for the dragon, I didn't see any indications, so I went with female for the 'Lioness' part of your UN ))

I'm a fairly short female with medium dark brown hair, and I'm on the heavier side. I love to read and try to improve my drawing ability. I also am learning to shoot a bow and arrow and have been riding horses for several years. I'm very introverted and I tend to daydream a lot. I'm very interested in science, particularly things that don't make sense yet, neuroscience and the subconscious. I definitely try to blend in clothing wise and prefer colorer colors. c:
lightning_rune_50x50.png XXX Gen 1 Auction
Light Sprite Giveaway
Accent Giveaway
@Steel [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=10&wing=55&style=10&gender=1&ages=1&prig=6&secg=7&tert=20&elem=9&tertgene=10&spec=prev.png[/img] Because of your interest in science and the fact of you enjoying reading, I decided Arcane would work best for you. The Brown secondary is because of your hair color, and the tertiary color and gene are in reference to your daydreaming tendency, as it looks like a night sky, imo, or perhaps a glimmering ocean, things people tend to daydream of being able to travel and wonder of their secrets. You seem like a curious type of person, too. The primary is in reference to your introversion, and that you try to blend in, which is also why I chose Daub. I chose Wildclaw because of your mentioning horse riding and learning archery, and Wildclaws, being from Nature naturally, tend to be seen by me as being a breed to enjoy getting out of the lair a lot. I could see them as being the sort to do such things as humans. [b]Me[/b]: I tend to be very introverted around people I don't know or groups of people, but if a friend spoke with me one on one, I tend to feel like a chatterbox, and tend to be willing to talk about pretty much anything and everything. I am the second-oldest of four, but I feel like I tend to act more like the oldest, taking care of and caring about the others like younger siblings while probably acting more mature for my age than most, with that being the case for a long time. I love drawing, singing, video games, animals, anime and manga, so many things, but I tend to have a lot of difficulty opening up to others about these things, not even singing comfortably around others (except siblings). I'd have to say I feel like "Night of the Hunter" by 30 Seconds to Mars has been my favorite song for long enough to say that it is, but I also enjoy Hollywood Undead, Evanescence, Breaking Benjamin, Within Temptation, Linkin Park, Red (so difficult to find their music sometimes), several bands. Also, I'm only 5ft. 1.5in. tall, weigh less than 110Lbs (so on the skinny side), and am a female, despite my feeling I would have been better off male :x
@Steel
dragonpic2.php?body=10&wing=55&style=10&gender=1&ages=1&prig=6&secg=7&tert=20&elem=9&tertgene=10&spec=prev.png
Because of your interest in science and the fact of you enjoying reading, I decided Arcane would work best for you. The Brown secondary is because of your hair color, and the tertiary color and gene are in reference to your daydreaming tendency, as it looks like a night sky, imo, or perhaps a glimmering ocean, things people tend to daydream of being able to travel and wonder of their secrets. You seem like a curious type of person, too. The primary is in reference to your introversion, and that you try to blend in, which is also why I chose Daub. I chose Wildclaw because of your mentioning horse riding and learning archery, and Wildclaws, being from Nature naturally, tend to be seen by me as being a breed to enjoy getting out of the lair a lot. I could see them as being the sort to do such things as humans.

Me: I tend to be very introverted around people I don't know or groups of people, but if a friend spoke with me one on one, I tend to feel like a chatterbox, and tend to be willing to talk about pretty much anything and everything. I am the second-oldest of four, but I feel like I tend to act more like the oldest, taking care of and caring about the others like younger siblings while probably acting more mature for my age than most, with that being the case for a long time. I love drawing, singing, video games, animals, anime and manga, so many things, but I tend to have a lot of difficulty opening up to others about these things, not even singing comfortably around others (except siblings). I'd have to say I feel like "Night of the Hunter" by 30 Seconds to Mars has been my favorite song for long enough to say that it is, but I also enjoy Hollywood Undead, Evanescence, Breaking Benjamin, Within Temptation, Linkin Park, Red (so difficult to find their music sometimes), several bands.
Also, I'm only 5ft. 1.5in. tall, weigh less than 110Lbs (so on the skinny side), and am a female, despite my feeling I would have been better off male :x
sImmyoP.png
"I just wanna enjoy myself. Seriously. Do some leisurely patrolling, put in a few appearances, say 'Aw shucks, no trouble today,' and get a good night's sleep! That's my ideal life! I wanna make this world one where heroes have time to kill."
-Hawks, My Hero Academia/Boku no Hero Academia.
vGvSDHr.png
@Ulquiorra04 [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=23&wing=31&style=1&gender=1&ages=1&prig=1&secg=1&tert=10&elem=6&tertgene=10&spec=prev.png[/img] Alright so I was having a little trouble on deciding flight but settled on Ice because of your introversion. Fae because you mentioned that you were small and Faes are rather tiny. The colors just seemed right..... I wanted something soft (for your nurturing side) and something dark peaking through (the bands tend to be on the darker/heavier side). I would have picked crackle but it seemed too busy so glimmer was my second choice. (you mentioned that you were female but also that you would have been better off male so I hope you don't mind the female fae. If you want it changed, I'll do it as soon as possible.) Me: I'm kind of all over the place with my hobbies. I love to read, write, sing, hike, climb, and play video games. I used to work with the forest service and I'm still trying to get back with that after I finish college. I don't really have something that can be considered a theme song but I do love Florence and the Machine and Hozier. I'm average height and build. And when I put it all down like that, I sound really boring. I do love horror though, it's my main obsession.
@Ulquiorra04

dragonpic2.php?body=23&wing=31&style=1&gender=1&ages=1&prig=1&secg=1&tert=10&elem=6&tertgene=10&spec=prev.png

Alright so I was having a little trouble on deciding flight but settled on Ice because of your introversion. Fae because you mentioned that you were small and Faes are rather tiny. The colors just seemed right..... I wanted something soft (for your nurturing side) and something dark peaking through (the bands tend to be on the darker/heavier side). I would have picked crackle but it seemed too busy so glimmer was my second choice. (you mentioned that you were female but also that you would have been better off male so I hope you don't mind the female fae. If you want it changed, I'll do it as soon as possible.)

Me: I'm kind of all over the place with my hobbies. I love to read, write, sing, hike, climb, and play video games. I used to work with the forest service and I'm still trying to get back with that after I finish college. I don't really have something that can be considered a theme song but I do love Florence and the Machine and Hozier. I'm average height and build. And when I put it all down like that, I sound really boring. I do love horror though, it's my main obsession.
BBQ4OBF.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 52 53