Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Dragonify the User Above You
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53
@GuardianLioness [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=44&bodygene=4&breed=8&element=8&gender=1&tert=167&tertgene=14&winggene=19&wings=157&auth=6154a604321c6f9b7d8ed7296fd0851b82a03abb&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Heyo, you seemed a bit bookish so I based the colors off an ancient scroll or something. I also incorporated some elements of light into your design. I'm guessing you are fairly calm when things get tough, and extremely knowledgeable! ----- Now, I'm a bit weird. I don't believe my personality can be summed up in a few paragraphs, or even a fifty one page essay, but I'll try. I've noticed my personality changes from situation to situation, I can be manipulative or even cruel on one site while I'm being sweet and kind on another. It's not like I'm trying to manipulate people or something, I think I just get it from roleplaying and character ideas. Another thing about me is that I seriously have no idea what is going on in my own head half of the time. It's kinda blank but I do know a lot. Also I can be a little testy... Okay, I really like science too, especially astronomy. Just, it excites me to learn about space and it's so pretty. I also like art, I even have a graphics shop on here. Also also I like writing and Pokémon and reading. Basically I'm just kinda a nerd. Also really blind... On another note I am really tall.
@GuardianLioness

dragon?age=1&body=44&bodygene=4&breed=8&element=8&gender=1&tert=167&tertgene=14&winggene=19&wings=157&auth=6154a604321c6f9b7d8ed7296fd0851b82a03abb&dummyext=prev.png

Heyo, you seemed a bit bookish so I based the colors off an ancient scroll or something. I also incorporated some elements of light into your design. I'm guessing you are fairly calm when things get tough, and extremely knowledgeable!

Now, I'm a bit weird. I don't believe my personality can be summed up in a few paragraphs, or even a fifty one page essay, but I'll try. I've noticed my personality changes from situation to situation, I can be manipulative or even cruel on one site while I'm being sweet and kind on another. It's not like I'm trying to manipulate people or something, I think I just get it from roleplaying and character ideas. Another thing about me is that I seriously have no idea what is going on in my own head half of the time. It's kinda blank but I do know a lot. Also I can be a little testy...

Okay, I really like science too, especially astronomy. Just, it excites me to learn about space and it's so pretty. I also like art, I even have a graphics shop on here. Also also I like writing and Pokémon and reading.

Basically I'm just kinda a nerd. Also really blind... On another note I am really tall.
@Galaxiel Good day, lovely person! [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=147&bodygene=7&breed=13&element=9&gender=1&tert=3&tertgene=14&winggene=15&wings=10&auth=6749ad01747639e9a4d3868c519e984023b874fd&dummyext=prev.png[/img] I chose a Skydancer for you. Arcane flight. Runes for your tertiary because of the nerdy side. Coloration because of your science/astronomy love. I hope it's okay. _____________________ Now, I don't really know how to describe my personality. But, o-kaaay, er…here goes. I'm very shy and quiet, but when I open up I can be pretty playful and friendly. I'm a bit of an outsider due to my unpopular opinions and slightly quirky behavior, but I'm not flashy, in fact I'm quite…ordinary. I don't communicate well with people outside of my friend/family circle. Nerdy, logical, polite, quiet. I also am constantly justifying everything I do so that people don't judge me. I'm very bookish, scrawny, not very athletic. I use my head and imagination a lot. I'm a writer and an artist. Umm, I'm of average height.
@Galaxiel

Good day, lovely person!

dragon?age=1&body=147&bodygene=7&breed=13&element=9&gender=1&tert=3&tertgene=14&winggene=15&wings=10&auth=6749ad01747639e9a4d3868c519e984023b874fd&dummyext=prev.png

I chose a Skydancer for you. Arcane flight. Runes for your tertiary because of the nerdy side. Coloration because of your science/astronomy love.

I hope it's okay.

Now, I don't really know how to describe my personality. But, o-kaaay, er…here goes.

I'm very shy and quiet, but when I open up I can be pretty playful and friendly. I'm a bit of an outsider due to my unpopular opinions and slightly quirky behavior, but I'm not flashy, in fact I'm quite…ordinary.

I don't communicate well with people outside of my friend/family circle.

Nerdy, logical, polite, quiet. I also am constantly justifying everything I do so that people don't judge me. I'm very bookish, scrawny, not very athletic.

I use my head and imagination a lot. I'm a writer and an artist.

Umm, I'm of average height.
dcw1mxw-eee4d2d3-ee78-4483-8350-0a79790e4a76.png
@TheRebelPilot, [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=40&bodygene=13&breed=4&element=5&gender=1&tert=100&tertgene=18&winggene=10&wings=23&auth=539cf9e82a908451a3f6c481deaf318a19e279ce&dummyext=prev.png[/img] I chose Pearlcatcher for you, because they have always seemed peaceful and shy to me. Also Spring for your primary color, since it is not the most popular as you stated, but it’s unique and beautiful in its’ own way. _________________________________________________________________________ I’m not sure what exactly to write about my personality and it might be a bit messy but here it goes: My mood and personality vary a lot, one day I can be calm and rather quiet, other days I’m an absolute disaster who has to speak to everyone and everything. Guess I’m an ambivert. I have decent humour, but only when I’m not trying to force myself to joke around, if I do that, then it’s just bad. I mainly rely on irony and sarcasm. I like animals, mainly cats and rats/other rodents since I own two. I have brown hair which is relatively long, a little past my shoulders, greenish/blueish eyes, I’m really tall, skinny, etc etc. Guess that’s it ahah
@TheRebelPilot, dragon?age=1&body=40&bodygene=13&breed=4&element=5&gender=1&tert=100&tertgene=18&winggene=10&wings=23&auth=539cf9e82a908451a3f6c481deaf318a19e279ce&dummyext=prev.png

I chose Pearlcatcher for you, because they have always seemed peaceful and shy to me. Also Spring for your primary color, since it is not the most popular as you stated, but it’s unique and beautiful in its’ own way.

I’m not sure what exactly to write about my personality and it might be a bit messy but here it goes:
My mood and personality vary a lot, one day I can be calm and rather quiet, other days I’m an absolute disaster who has to speak to everyone and everything. Guess I’m an ambivert.
I have decent humour, but only when I’m not trying to force myself to joke around, if I do that, then it’s just bad. I mainly rely on irony and sarcasm.
I like animals, mainly cats and rats/other rodents since I own two.
I have brown hair which is relatively long, a little past my shoulders, greenish/blueish eyes, I’m really tall, skinny, etc etc. Guess that’s it ahah
@Troutfish [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=153&bodygene=19&breed=8&element=10&gender=1&tert=100&tertgene=17&winggene=21&wings=157&auth=1d739e510aef5bd4efd7e470642beafb972c7d41&dummyext=prev.png[/img] I went for the brown hair effect and the green eyes, also browsed your (gorgeous) lair and went for a naturey theme too! Lil' bit about me: I'm pretty quiet and have a 'resting grumpy face' problem Uhhhh my only hobbies are violin and rock climbing Uhhh I like female guardians and skydancers UUUUUUUUUHHHHHHH and I'm a girl
@Troutfish
dragon?age=1&body=153&bodygene=19&breed=8&element=10&gender=1&tert=100&tertgene=17&winggene=21&wings=157&auth=1d739e510aef5bd4efd7e470642beafb972c7d41&dummyext=prev.png
I went for the brown hair effect and the green eyes, also browsed your (gorgeous) lair and went for a naturey theme too!

Lil' bit about me:

I'm pretty quiet and have a 'resting grumpy face' problem
Uhhhh my only hobbies are violin and rock climbing
Uhhh I like female guardians and skydancers
UUUUUUUUUHHHHHHH and I'm a girl
as_banner_by_jeraruhh-dcnhndl.jpg
claim @Jeraruhh So I chose a Skydancer due to you preferred dragon types and I felt the stones poison was nessiscary for your rock climbing hobby. I added the subtle spines as I felt any major tert gene would not mix too well and I saw you liked Striation so I added that as best I could as well. Also I felt the Skydancer breed worked for your violin hobby as well due to their class and slim build. Idk it reminds me of a violin Hope I did alright. ^^ [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=52&bodygene=11&breed=13&element=7&gender=1&tert=140&tertgene=8&winggene=21&wings=78&auth=bd1ee10ef99534393e23687b135b2704bfc78c2b&dummyext=prev.png[/img] ——- So info about me. I’m a girl I’m average size in terms of height and weight and I have a love for space, aliens and OC’s as well as character design. Favourite colours include black, neon green and cyan. Science and art were my favourite school subjects and I particually enjoyed biology classes. Hobbies include drawing, 3D modeling, FR, character design and visiting the beach. My mood can jump and change depending on scenarios and given problems. I enjoy jokes, memes, vines all that stuff. I can have a warped sense of humour at times and I enjoy stories that include topics as distopian, apocalyptic and basically end of the world type stuff. Added bonus if it’s got zombies. I’m basically the kind of person who gets asked to do the dissection in biology because the others don’t want to have any part, basically saying, I don’t mind getting my hands dirty.
claim
@Jeraruhh

So I chose a Skydancer due to you preferred dragon types and I felt the stones poison was nessiscary for your rock climbing hobby. I added the subtle spines as I felt any major tert gene would not mix too well and I saw you liked Striation so I added that as best I could as well. Also I felt the Skydancer breed worked for your violin hobby as well due to their class and slim build. Idk it reminds me of a violin
Hope I did alright. ^^
dragon?age=1&body=52&bodygene=11&breed=13&element=7&gender=1&tert=140&tertgene=8&winggene=21&wings=78&auth=bd1ee10ef99534393e23687b135b2704bfc78c2b&dummyext=prev.png
——-
So info about me.
I’m a girl
I’m average size in terms of height and weight and I have a love for space, aliens and OC’s as well as character design.
Favourite colours include black, neon green and cyan.

Science and art were my favourite school subjects and I particually enjoyed biology classes.
Hobbies include drawing, 3D modeling, FR, character design and visiting the beach.
My mood can jump and change depending on scenarios and given problems.
I enjoy jokes, memes, vines all that stuff. I can have a warped sense of humour at times and I enjoy stories that include topics as distopian, apocalyptic and basically end of the world type stuff. Added bonus if it’s got zombies.

I’m basically the kind of person who gets asked to do the dissection in biology because the others don’t want to have any part, basically saying, I don’t mind getting my hands dirty.
LP5AE5q.jpg
@OzRunner [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=18&breed=7&element=2&gender=1&tert=89&tertgene=20&winggene=12&wings=130&auth=5d657ebca995218d4a894fd0f9aed862cfcd69e0&dummyext=prev.png[/img] I thought a spiral fit with your apparent easily changeable mood and also the obsidian for the spacey theme. And well skeletons work for biology and yeah! Also the toxin mixes both neon green and red which works for more end of the worldey kind of stuff haha. So yeah! I’m a girl around average in high and weight, lightish brown hair which is kind of long and I’m really into like anime (especially my hero academia) and vocaloid. I’m also really getting into spots with like kickboxing, figure skating and volleyball. I have a rather.. constantly aggressive mood, I seem to be more like... openly friendly online but yeaaaah I tend to glare at anyone who approaches me who I don’t completely know I like. Haha and my preferred colours are pretty much any shade of red and cyan.
@OzRunner
dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=18&breed=7&element=2&gender=1&tert=89&tertgene=20&winggene=12&wings=130&auth=5d657ebca995218d4a894fd0f9aed862cfcd69e0&dummyext=prev.png
I thought a spiral fit with your apparent easily changeable mood and also the obsidian for the spacey theme. And well skeletons work for biology and yeah! Also the toxin mixes both neon green and red which works for more end of the worldey kind of stuff haha.

So yeah! I’m a girl around average in high and weight, lightish brown hair which is kind of long and I’m really into like anime (especially my hero academia) and vocaloid. I’m also really getting into spots with like kickboxing, figure skating and volleyball. I have a rather.. constantly aggressive mood, I seem to be more like... openly friendly online but yeaaaah I tend to glare at anyone who approaches me who I don’t completely know I like. Haha and my preferred colours are pretty much any shade of red and cyan.
33785014.png66702371.png74483108.png
@Raytini02 EDIT: I realize I totally forgot to post what I wrote about this pls forgive me. -Wildclaw bc they make me think of kind of an aggressive disposition. Also I'm a sucker for WCs in general lmao -I thought jewel tone reds and cyans worked well! It made me think of MHA too, so bonus! -NGL a lot of this was just, it looks pretty and makes me think of their description for reasons I can't quite put my finger on, so here u go [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=117&bodygene=20&breed=10&element=2&gender=1&tert=161&tertgene=17&winggene=20&wings=121&auth=640fca2c5a9971b001aa418d1e5b230632d2da32&dummyext=prev.png[/img] I'm nb but I tend towards a feminine presentation, so I guess I'd prefer female dragons. It doesn't matter too much. My life's goal is to live on/run an organic farm! I love gardening and animals, and I'd love to keep bees one day. I'm a fan of Pokemon, frogs, My Hero Academia, collecting toys from the 90s (furbies, older mlp, etc), and yelling about aliens and cryptids. Hiking and being outdoors is really great and I wish I got to do it more often! My fav colors are peachy-pink and yellow.
@Raytini02

EDIT: I realize I totally forgot to post what I wrote about this pls forgive me.
-Wildclaw bc they make me think of kind of an aggressive disposition. Also I'm a sucker for WCs in general lmao
-I thought jewel tone reds and cyans worked well! It made me think of MHA too, so bonus!
-NGL a lot of this was just, it looks pretty and makes me think of their description for reasons I can't quite put my finger on, so here u go
dragon?age=1&body=117&bodygene=20&breed=10&element=2&gender=1&tert=161&tertgene=17&winggene=20&wings=121&auth=640fca2c5a9971b001aa418d1e5b230632d2da32&dummyext=prev.png

I'm nb but I tend towards a feminine presentation, so I guess I'd prefer female dragons. It doesn't matter too much. My life's goal is to live on/run an organic farm! I love gardening and animals, and I'd love to keep bees one day. I'm a fan of Pokemon, frogs, My Hero Academia, collecting toys from the 90s (furbies, older mlp, etc), and yelling about aliens and cryptids. Hiking and being outdoors is really great and I wish I got to do it more often! My fav colors are peachy-pink and yellow.
xxxxxxxxxxxtumblr_inline_pbo2yrYus41rhwzwl_75sq.gif
Charlie | They/She | +3 FR Time
What is a weed? A plant whose virtues have never been discovered.

tumblr_inline_pbo2yrYus41rhwzwl_75sq.gif
@Ribombee [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=45&bodygene=16&breed=9&element=10&gender=1&tert=133&tertgene=12&winggene=20&wings=159&auth=9e57a4688568ef5315cdd1526c47197f2ebfde96&dummyext=prev.png[/img] When I think farming/earthy I always think snapper, nature eyes and falcon genes because you like the outdoors/animals, bee because you like bees lol. Tried to stay within the colorations you specified while still trying to make it quirky. Let's see...about me...female, huge animal lover, rock collector, love reading, writing, crocheting, bit of a grandma aha. Hope that's enough info ^^
@Ribombee
dragon?age=1&body=45&bodygene=16&breed=9&element=10&gender=1&tert=133&tertgene=12&winggene=20&wings=159&auth=9e57a4688568ef5315cdd1526c47197f2ebfde96&dummyext=prev.png

When I think farming/earthy I always think snapper, nature eyes and falcon genes because you like the outdoors/animals, bee because you like bees lol. Tried to stay within the colorations you specified while still trying to make it quirky.

Let's see...about me...female, huge animal lover, rock collector, love reading, writing, crocheting, bit of a grandma aha. Hope that's enough info ^^
VoAq4Uk.gifhwvlqsO.gifaRJrSyA.gif
@Ripcooperchick [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=97&bodygene=4&breed=6&element=1&gender=1&tert=52&tertgene=14&winggene=18&wings=50&auth=f30fac814494378e5191ad5ababd1d7b50c8b875&dummyext=prev.png[/img] •Tundra for animal lover and grandma •Antique for grandma and books •Sand, earth eyes, and stone for rock collector •Runes for books •Safari for animal lover. Is this good? ----- For next person: I'm a shy bookworm who is very creative and comes up with a crazy amount of ideas. I'm also very interested in science, technology, astronomy and engineering. I love books, and I'm a super smart and mind person. I have brown hair and eyes, and tanned skin, with glasses. My favorite dragon breed is Faes, and I don't have a theme song yet. I'm also a big fan of red. Also, gender-confused, but uses she/her (if that helps)
@Ripcooperchick
dragon?age=1&body=97&bodygene=4&breed=6&element=1&gender=1&tert=52&tertgene=14&winggene=18&wings=50&auth=f30fac814494378e5191ad5ababd1d7b50c8b875&dummyext=prev.png
•Tundra for animal lover and grandma
•Antique for grandma and books
•Sand, earth eyes, and stone for rock collector
•Runes for books
•Safari for animal lover.
Is this good?
For next person: I'm a shy bookworm who is very creative and comes up with a crazy amount of ideas. I'm also very interested in science, technology, astronomy and engineering. I love books, and I'm a super smart and mind person.
I have brown hair and eyes, and tanned skin, with glasses. My favorite dragon breed is Faes, and I don't have a theme song yet. I'm also a big fan of red. Also, gender-confused, but uses she/her (if that helps)
KvxzF3W.pngJcdyE1n.png opcExsG.png
BsnXCRp.png
0XHtpWy.png
J7D1quC.png

WKtl2lb.png
FObX7rS_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelFObX7rS_d.png
@CassieRose, [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=12&bodygene=1&breed=1&element=9&gender=1&tert=99&tertgene=1&winggene=20&wings=151&auth=11f51d681dbb5a7721809ccd28c0bd5a613acdb7&dummyext=prev.png[/img] -Faes are always associated as shyness, creativity and intelligence c: Also they're your favourite breed. -Iridescent and Bee since they're shiny and pretty n whatnot and Bee reminds me of the starry skies a lot, which often represents astronomy you love so much! -Circuit for your love for techonology. -Arcane eyes since the Arcane flight studies astronomy and other similar things a lot in general! ----------- About me: I'm tall, I have green/blue'ish eyes, brown hair and female. My hobbies are animating, drawing/doodling, swimming and I'm a huge sucker for any sort of movies! I'm a rather quiet individual as well, though it depends on the people around me. I like to have a few close friends, instead of a huge group and instead of going out I'd much rather sit at home and read something.
@CassieRose,

dragon?age=1&body=12&bodygene=1&breed=1&element=9&gender=1&tert=99&tertgene=1&winggene=20&wings=151&auth=11f51d681dbb5a7721809ccd28c0bd5a613acdb7&dummyext=prev.png

-Faes are always associated as shyness, creativity and intelligence c: Also they're your favourite breed.
-Iridescent and Bee since they're shiny and pretty n whatnot and Bee reminds me of the starry skies a lot, which often represents astronomy you love so much!
-Circuit for your love for techonology.
-Arcane eyes since the Arcane flight studies astronomy and other similar things a lot in general!

About me: I'm tall, I have green/blue'ish eyes, brown hair and female. My hobbies are animating, drawing/doodling, swimming and I'm a huge sucker for any sort of movies! I'm a rather quiet individual as well, though it depends on the people around me. I like to have a few close friends, instead of a huge group and instead of going out I'd much rather sit at home and read something.
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53