Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Dragonify the User Above You
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 52 53
@SpiderWolves [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=20&wing=15&style=7&gender=1&ages=1&prig=4&secg=1&tert=60&elem=10&tertgene=6&spec=prev.png[/img] Being all over the place makes you a spiral, while being a nature fan makes you a nature dragon obviously ;P And I don't know what it is but Florence+ the Machine always makes me think of cool colors like blues, greens, and purples. Plus blood splatter for horror :D Me: short, scrawny, and ghost pale. I'm super quiet, but also super friendly?[size=1][s]ignore the seething inner well of pure rage[/s][/size] Anything sci-fi/fantasy I love, and I do SCA sword fighting. If I had to pick a theme song it would probably be Bon Jovi's Living on a Prayer :)
@SpiderWolves
dragonpic2.php?body=20&wing=15&style=7&gender=1&ages=1&prig=4&secg=1&tert=60&elem=10&tertgene=6&spec=prev.png
Being all over the place makes you a spiral, while being a nature fan makes you a nature dragon obviously ;P And I don't know what it is but Florence+ the Machine always makes me think of cool colors like blues, greens, and purples. Plus blood splatter for horror :D

Me: short, scrawny, and ghost pale. I'm super quiet, but also super friendly?ignore the seething inner well of pure rage Anything sci-fi/fantasy I love, and I do SCA sword fighting. If I had to pick a theme song it would probably be Bon Jovi's Living on a Prayer :)
pUIEQPQ.pngzydhRpA.png
@Argentdayl [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=2&wing=11&style=1&gender=1&ages=1&prig=7&secg=7&tert=10&elem=2&tertgene=7&spec=prev.png[/img] This just...really feels right. I picked the female fae so that the wings could be shown off better. [s]The red eyes are for that inner well of seething rage[/s]. Me: I have pale skin, blonde hair, blue eyes. I'm of average height for a woman, and on the chubbier side. I really like writing, it's one of my favourite activities. I could write almost all the time if I get enough inspiration and gumption to do so. I dream of writing a book one day, and have been working on an outline. Now I just have to swallow my procrastination and really get down to business. I love swimming. I love anything that has to do with water, despite being terribly afraid of deep water. Long story short, my grandfather loves to tell his scariest fishing stories. *shudders* I love animals (maybe more than humans sometimes, haha). I'm a classically trained singer, and my favourite aria is "Si, mi chiamano Mimi". I wouldn't consider it my theme song, but I listen to it all the time. I was diagnosed with depression three years ago. It makes me a little unpredictable, but I work on it a lot. My best friend describes me as abrasively awkward, and sometimes uncomfortably blunt.
@Argentdayl
dragonpic2.php?body=2&wing=11&style=1&gender=1&ages=1&prig=7&secg=7&tert=10&elem=2&tertgene=7&spec=prev.png
This just...really feels right. I picked the female fae so that the wings could be shown off better. The red eyes are for that inner well of seething rage.

Me:

I have pale skin, blonde hair, blue eyes. I'm of average height for a woman, and on the chubbier side.
I really like writing, it's one of my favourite activities. I could write almost all the time if I get enough inspiration and gumption to do so. I dream of writing a book one day, and have been working on an outline. Now I just have to swallow my procrastination and really get down to business.
I love swimming. I love anything that has to do with water, despite being terribly afraid of deep water. Long story short, my grandfather loves to tell his scariest fishing stories. *shudders*
I love animals (maybe more than humans sometimes, haha).
I'm a classically trained singer, and my favourite aria is "Si, mi chiamano Mimi". I wouldn't consider it my theme song, but I listen to it all the time.
I was diagnosed with depression three years ago. It makes me a little unpredictable, but I work on it a lot. My best friend describes me as abrasively awkward, and sometimes uncomfortably blunt.
DuLvCwY.png
@teiraa [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=2&wing=22&style=13&gender=1&ages=1&prig=7&secg=6&tert=9&elem=9&tertgene=8&spec=prev.png[/img] I chose a skydancer originally, because I could picture them being pretty into arts like singing and writing, and the white and blue all over is both for the pale-skin/blue eyes as well as to kind of resemble water. The current gene for your love of swimming as well. Somehow I also can see the crystal gene being connected to singing also? Then the black spines for being abrasive and uncomfortably blunt. Me: Physically, I'm short with an average build. Pale, with blonde hair and blue/green eyes. As for my personality, I'm extremely shy until I get comfortable around you, which could take months if ever, but I'm working on being more outgoing. I'm very okay with being alone and there's only so long I can stand being social. I have a lot of interests and have a hard time not keeping myself busy - I always have to be working on something. I wanted to be an english major in college first because I love to write, but chose biology instead for my love of animals, then I was a psychology major because I find it fascinating -- then ended up getting a degree in illustration. Art lets me learn about all my interests and always keeps me busy. When I'm not at one of my two jobs, I'm trying to be a better artist. The goal is to be a professional, whether it be comics, games movies...I'm open to a lot as far as my career goes. All around, I'm a fairly happy person. Determined, hardworking, but quiet and a little awkward socially, haha.
@teiraa

dragonpic2.php?body=2&wing=22&style=13&gender=1&ages=1&prig=7&secg=6&tert=9&elem=9&tertgene=8&spec=prev.png

I chose a skydancer originally, because I could picture them being pretty into arts like singing and writing, and the white and blue all over is both for the pale-skin/blue eyes as well as to kind of resemble water. The current gene for your love of swimming as well. Somehow I also can see the crystal gene being connected to singing also? Then the black spines for being abrasive and uncomfortably blunt.

Me: Physically, I'm short with an average build. Pale, with blonde hair and blue/green eyes.
As for my personality, I'm extremely shy until I get comfortable around you, which could take months if ever, but I'm working on being more outgoing. I'm very okay with being alone and there's only so long I can stand being social.

I have a lot of interests and have a hard time not keeping myself busy - I always have to be working on something. I wanted to be an english major in college first because I love to write, but chose biology instead for my love of animals, then I was a psychology major because I find it fascinating -- then ended up getting a degree in illustration. Art lets me learn about all my interests and always keeps me busy. When I'm not at one of my two jobs, I'm trying to be a better artist. The goal is to be a professional, whether it be comics, games movies...I'm open to a lot as far as my career goes.

All around, I'm a fairly happy person. Determined, hardworking, but quiet and a little awkward socially, haha.
1 Level Badge50 Levels Badge100 Levels Badge250 Levels Badge
this seems fun! @Samarilee [img]http://i.imgur.com/oJb1HW4.png[/img] I chose a fae for the shy, quiet and "small" aspects, and made it somewhat nature-like for your early love of biology and animals. I used paint as a gene since you ended up becoming an artist, and I chose a brighter green for the underbelly since you're usually a happy person. For the next person: I'm usually a funny person, although sometimes I spend my day making jokes that can be vulgar at times. I tend to latch onto a joke and overuse it, but I can still use other jokes in the meantime. I love gemstones and reptiles, and I love to draw and write stories. However, I am very prone to anxiety, getting anxious over almost everything. You can usually tell how I feel at the moment by how much I talk; if I'm silent, usually I'm in a bad mood. I can be overprotective of people close to me, as I tend to get attached fairly easily. I also sleep during the day and I'm up all night. Appearance... Uh... I'm short with red hair and blue eyes. I tend to wear a lot of black, red, and blue shirts. Usually, I wear jeans. I have... weird teeth, to say the least. Also, freckles. Overall, I usually just make jokes and stuff like that, even though I may be prone to anxiety.
this seems fun!
@Samarilee
oJb1HW4.png
I chose a fae for the shy, quiet and "small" aspects, and made it somewhat nature-like for your early love of biology and animals. I used paint as a gene since you ended up becoming an artist, and I chose a brighter green for the underbelly since you're usually a happy person.

For the next person: I'm usually a funny person, although sometimes I spend my day making jokes that can be vulgar at times. I tend to latch onto a joke and overuse it, but I can still use other jokes in the meantime. I love gemstones and reptiles, and I love to draw and write stories. However, I am very prone to anxiety, getting anxious over almost everything. You can usually tell how I feel at the moment by how much I talk; if I'm silent, usually I'm in a bad mood. I can be overprotective of people close to me, as I tend to get attached fairly easily. I also sleep during the day and I'm up all night.

Appearance... Uh... I'm short with red hair and blue eyes. I tend to wear a lot of black, red, and blue shirts. Usually, I wear jeans. I have... weird teeth, to say the least. Also, freckles.

Overall, I usually just make jokes and stuff like that, even though I may be prone to anxiety.
Illustration.png
[s]@lapidot[/s] [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=28&wing=33&style=9&gender=1&ages=1&prig=7&secg=1&tert=30&elem=8&tertgene=10&spec=prev.png[/img] [s] Snappers just look like the biggest jokesters ever |D[/s] @Clarnico [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=11&wing=10&style=4&gender=1&ages=1&prig=9&secg=8&tert=11&elem=4&tertgene=5&spec=prev.png[/img] I see anxiety, introvertedness, etc as a dark thing, and I picked piebald because you got that paleness peekin' thru, mayne My personality: I'm pretty shy and quiet, and I really don't like attaching personal information to my name publicly. (OH, THE IRONY. THE HORRIBLE TERRIBLE IRONY.) I really love to write and play video games; I like butterflies, snails, bats, and bluebottle sea slugs. I have a job where I do freelance work, mostly writing and editing, and transcribing. I'm pretty chill usually, but I've got absolutely no control over my emotions, and I do and say extremely stupid stuff at that point. Lookswise, I'm short (5'2 is PERFECTLY AVERAGE FOR A 19 YEAR OLD, MY MOM SAYS SO) and I have really thick, curly brown hair. My eyes are hazel and I have a BABY FACE and I eternally look 12. And I haven't grown since I was 12 apparently, because I've had a pair of shoes since 6th grade that still fit perfectly. I usually just wear big shirts, and if I'm going out, my leather jacket with jeans and a tee (OR IF ITS BALLS HOT SUMMER, LIKE IT IS NOW, I DON'T GO OUTSIDE AT ALL. FUCK THAT. I HATE TEXAS.) Edit: [size=2]quietly throws hands up in frustration[/size]
@lapidot
dragonpic2.php?body=28&wing=33&style=9&gender=1&ages=1&prig=7&secg=1&tert=30&elem=8&tertgene=10&spec=prev.png

Snappers just look like the biggest jokesters ever |D

@Clarnico
dragonpic2.php?body=11&wing=10&style=4&gender=1&ages=1&prig=9&secg=8&tert=11&elem=4&tertgene=5&spec=prev.png
I see anxiety, introvertedness, etc as a dark thing, and I picked piebald because you got that paleness peekin' thru, mayne

My personality: I'm pretty shy and quiet, and I really don't like attaching personal information to my name publicly. (OH, THE IRONY. THE HORRIBLE TERRIBLE IRONY.) I really love to write and play video games; I like butterflies, snails, bats, and bluebottle sea slugs. I have a job where I do freelance work, mostly writing and editing, and transcribing.

I'm pretty chill usually, but I've got absolutely no control over my emotions, and I do and say extremely stupid stuff at that point.

Lookswise, I'm short (5'2 is PERFECTLY AVERAGE FOR A 19 YEAR OLD, MY MOM SAYS SO) and I have really thick, curly brown hair. My eyes are hazel and I have a BABY FACE and I eternally look 12. And I haven't grown since I was 12 apparently, because I've had a pair of shoes since 6th grade that still fit perfectly.

I usually just wear big shirts, and if I'm going out, my leather jacket with jeans and a tee (OR IF ITS BALLS HOT SUMMER, LIKE IT IS NOW, I DON'T GO OUTSIDE AT ALL. **** THAT. I HATE TEXAS.)

Edit: quietly throws hands up in frustration
33955360_ee9nt9Y6Z9u7RpD.gif
@Lapidot [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=10&wing=62&style=11&gender=0&ages=1&prig=7&secg=8&tert=21&elem=4&tertgene=10&spec=prev.png[/img] Blue, red and black seemed to reoccur in your description, so I thought they'd work for you... I chose crystal/facet to link with your love of gemstones. I think Nocturne seemed to fit - they seem to be the sort to make lots of jokes (and over-use them); they're small, and probably would be more active at night. (Guardian was a close second) @Locus [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=23&wing=67&style=11&gender=1&ages=1&prig=9&secg=3&tert=10&elem=3&tertgene=1&spec=prev.png[/img] Ninja'd - I think Nocturne fits because bats, and the end of your description); piebald as you seem to be the creative sort (and it goes with Paint), blue from bluebottle sea slugs; and the eyespot from your love of butterflies. Obsidian for ink, and circuit for video games! (Colours I struggled with without any in your description) - edit - Ooops, sorry, I hadn't seen that last part I'm usually quite quiet, and I'm more of a listener than a talker. I'm quite shy, and am a bit of an introvert. I have quite a wide range of interests, including technology and computers. I often wear a lot of green and black; usually dark colours too. I have a habit of collecting things, and am quite likely to stay up late (and sleep in the day!). I'm a bit of a pessimist most of the time, but I'm very determined. As for my appearance, I'm quite short and on the chubbier side. I've got short, light brown/reddish hair, blue eyes, and I'm rather pale.
@Lapidot
dragonpic2.php?body=10&wing=62&style=11&gender=0&ages=1&prig=7&secg=8&tert=21&elem=4&tertgene=10&spec=prev.png
Blue, red and black seemed to reoccur in your description, so I thought they'd work for you...
I chose crystal/facet to link with your love of gemstones. I think Nocturne seemed to fit - they seem to be the sort to make lots of jokes (and over-use them); they're small, and probably would be more active at night. (Guardian was a close second)

@Locus
dragonpic2.php?body=23&wing=67&style=11&gender=1&ages=1&prig=9&secg=3&tert=10&elem=3&tertgene=1&spec=prev.png
Ninja'd - I think Nocturne fits because bats, and the end of your description); piebald as you seem to be the creative sort (and it goes with Paint), blue from bluebottle sea slugs; and the eyespot from your love of butterflies. Obsidian for ink, and circuit for video games! (Colours I struggled with without any in your description) - edit - Ooops, sorry, I hadn't seen that last part

I'm usually quite quiet, and I'm more of a listener than a talker. I'm quite shy, and am a bit of an introvert. I have quite a wide range of interests, including technology and computers. I often wear a lot of green and black; usually dark colours too. I have a habit of collecting things, and am quite likely to stay up late (and sleep in the day!). I'm a bit of a pessimist most of the time, but I'm very determined.
As for my appearance, I'm quite short and on the chubbier side. I've got short, light brown/reddish hair, blue eyes, and I'm rather pale.
nXOilAf.png
[Hatchery Under Construction]
(I got skipped, so do me, whoever posts next)
(I got skipped, so do me, whoever posts next)
33955360_ee9nt9Y6Z9u7RpD.gif
@Clarnico I tried... [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=10&wing=33&style=6&gender=1&ages=1&prig=2&secg=1&tert=34&elem=5&tertgene=1&spec=prev.png[/img] You said you liked dark colours, black, green and computers, you also said you have light blue eyes... @Locus [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=44&wing=56&style=10&gender=1&ages=1&prig=0&secg=4&tert=20&elem=1&tertgene=6&spec=prev.png[/img] I tried to represent your hair, eyes and the fact you do writing.... about me... oh great... I am 5'8, I have thick(and somewhat wavy) brown hair. I have dark brown eyes. I really like spending time with animals, cats and horses(duh XD) especially. [s]which is why I currently own 11 animals[/s] I don't exactly like sharing much about myself online(which is kind of ironic as I am doing this XD) due to having a little bit of social anxiety and being very introverted. My favorite colours are purple, cyan, lime green and I LOVE sparkely things. XD I like reading... A LOT and am quite creative(I love to draw, ect.). And uh.... theres not much else I can think of right now thats important at all...
@Clarnico
I tried...
dragonpic2.php?body=10&wing=33&style=6&gender=1&ages=1&prig=2&secg=1&tert=34&elem=5&tertgene=1&spec=prev.png
You said you liked dark colours, black, green and computers, you also said you have light blue eyes...
@Locus
dragonpic2.php?body=44&wing=56&style=10&gender=1&ages=1&prig=0&secg=4&tert=20&elem=1&tertgene=6&spec=prev.png
I tried to represent your hair, eyes and the fact you do writing....

about me... oh great...
I am 5'8, I have thick(and somewhat wavy) brown hair. I have dark brown eyes. I really like spending time with animals, cats and horses(duh XD) especially. which is why I currently own 11 animals I don't exactly like sharing much about myself online(which is kind of ironic as I am doing this XD) due to having a little bit of social anxiety and being very introverted.
My favorite colours are purple, cyan, lime green and I LOVE sparkely things. XD
I like reading... A LOT and am quite creative(I love to draw, ect.). And uh.... theres not much else I can think of right now thats important at all...
968.png ...| #145955 |
...| She/Her |
...| INFP |
...| 23 |
...| FR+3 |
@Horsecrazy
CLAIMED! THIS WILL TAKE ME A WHILE, SEEING THAT MY INTERNET IS SO SLOW...
http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=55&wing=49&style=2&gender=1&ages=1&prig=9&secg=5&tert=49&elem=1&tertgene=10&spec=prev
I tried... sorry...

Anyways, I am 4'9, and a lot younger than a bunch of people on here. I love listening to music, and love cool colors. I do competition dance, and I am pretty flexible! My hair is bright red, and I am extremely pale all around. I don't tan - I burn. I have no more room for freckles ; the summer is obviously over... wahhhhhh... school...
@Horsecrazy
CLAIMED! THIS WILL TAKE ME A WHILE, SEEING THAT MY INTERNET IS SO SLOW...
http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=55&wing=49&style=2&gender=1&ages=1&prig=9&secg=5&tert=49&elem=1&tertgene=10&spec=prev
I tried... sorry...

Anyways, I am 4'9, and a lot younger than a bunch of people on here. I love listening to music, and love cool colors. I do competition dance, and I am pretty flexible! My hair is bright red, and I am extremely pale all around. I don't tan - I burn. I have no more room for freckles ; the summer is obviously over... wahhhhhh... school...
@MackTheMeep I tried... [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=2&wing=58&style=13&gender=1&ages=1&prig=1&secg=6&tert=45&elem=11&tertgene=10&spec=prev.png[/img] Well... Description: Tall, extremly skinny. I have very pale skin, brown eyes and black hair. Personality: Depressive, grumpy, not fun anymore. Likes: Horror movies, books, video games, cartoons, drawing, disgusting things, lizards, octopuses, good music, sphinx cats.
@MackTheMeep

I tried...

dragonpic2.php?body=2&wing=58&style=13&gender=1&ages=1&prig=1&secg=6&tert=45&elem=11&tertgene=10&spec=prev.png

Well...
Description: Tall, extremly skinny. I have very pale skin, brown eyes and black hair.
Personality: Depressive, grumpy, not fun anymore.
Likes: Horror movies, books, video games, cartoons, drawing, disgusting things, lizards, octopuses, good music, sphinx cats.
tumblr_inline_nq0r70U4Ck1syr94a_500.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 52 53