Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Dragonify the User Above You
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 52 53
Claim @GuardianLioness *crosses fingers* Here's what I came up with. *nervous* [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=23&wing=28&style=4&gender=1&ages=1&prig=6&secg=5&tert=67&elem=8&tertgene=5&spec=prev.png[/img] A lot of subliminal psychology went into the design. *hyperventilates* IHOPELIKEIT. O.O;; Me: Uhh. Average female height, pretty pale, blonde, blue eyes. I really like writing, it's one of my favorite activities. I love swimming, and I love animals (maybe more than humans sometimes, haha). I'm a classically trained singer, and my favorite aria is "Si, mi chiamano Mimi". I was diagnosed with depression three years ago, something I struggle with almost daily. It makes me a little unpredictable, but I work on it all the time. My best friend describes me as abrasively awkward, and rather blunt. I love bold and bright colours, and would live at the beach if it was fiscally responsible for my situation.
Claim @GuardianLioness
*crosses fingers*
Here's what I came up with. *nervous*
dragonpic2.php?body=23&wing=28&style=4&gender=1&ages=1&prig=6&secg=5&tert=67&elem=8&tertgene=5&spec=prev.png
A lot of subliminal psychology went into the design. *hyperventilates* IHOPELIKEIT. O.O;;

Me:
Uhh. Average female height, pretty pale, blonde, blue eyes.
I really like writing, it's one of my favorite activities. I love swimming, and I love animals (maybe more than humans sometimes, haha). I'm a classically trained singer, and my favorite aria is "Si, mi chiamano Mimi".
I was diagnosed with depression three years ago, something I struggle with almost daily. It makes me a little unpredictable, but I work on it all the time. My best friend describes me as abrasively awkward, and rather blunt.
I love bold and bright colours, and would live at the beach if it was fiscally responsible for my situation.
DuLvCwY.png
((Gah! I love it! I never would have thought of Pearlcatcher, but it's so right! and that [i]seraph[/i] like dang. I never thought rose underbelly could look so good with blues. ^_^ Subliminal psychology? Ooh, now I'm curious!)) I think I'm going to claim @teiraa back! I want to try to make another one of these, as it was so much fun to make the last one. ^_^ EDIT: repinging @teiraa because I'm done! Without a doubt, water eyes. They match your real eyes and reflect your love of swimming and the beach. I chose a Skydancer because I've always seen them as graceful artisans, and I feel like it's appropriate what with your singing background. You say you have a preference for bold colors, so I held nothing back on the design. ^_^ For primary, I chose Tiger. You said you're fighting with your depression. And you know what? You're winning! You're strong and powerful, like the cat. I went with orange because it's always struck me as a very unpredictable color. For the secondary, I picked Facet. A blunt person needs at least one no-holds-barred gene. I went with Aqua, to tie in to the ocean theme and contrast with the primary. I felt like the Teal Underbelly brings the rest of the design together, and reconciles the bright primary and secondary to one another. If Glimmer were out, I probably would have used that one instead. [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=46&wing=30&style=13&gender=1&ages=1&prig=2&secg=8&tert=29&elem=4&tertgene=5&spec=prev.png[/img] Copypasting my description from last time, if someone wants to take a crack at another design. If not, feel free to skip me. ^_^ I have an insatiable thirst for knowledge, and I'm an avid writer. I love creative outlets of all kinds. I'm passive when it comes to having things my way, and most people don't know that I actually have strong preferences. I'm a closet romantic - even my closest friends don't know I secretly adore really cheesy rom-com style stuff. I love martial arts, science fiction, and action movies. My theme songs are Plant Life and Kamikaze, both by Owl City.
((Gah! I love it! I never would have thought of Pearlcatcher, but it's so right! and that seraph like dang. I never thought rose underbelly could look so good with blues. ^_^ Subliminal psychology? Ooh, now I'm curious!))

I think I'm going to claim @teiraa back! I want to try to make another one of these, as it was so much fun to make the last one. ^_^
EDIT: repinging @teiraa because I'm done!

Without a doubt, water eyes. They match your real eyes and reflect your love of swimming and the beach. I chose a Skydancer because I've always seen them as graceful artisans, and I feel like it's appropriate what with your singing background.

You say you have a preference for bold colors, so I held nothing back on the design. ^_^

For primary, I chose Tiger. You said you're fighting with your depression. And you know what? You're winning! You're strong and powerful, like the cat. I went with orange because it's always struck me as a very unpredictable color.

For the secondary, I picked Facet. A blunt person needs at least one no-holds-barred gene. I went with Aqua, to tie in to the ocean theme and contrast with the primary.

I felt like the Teal Underbelly brings the rest of the design together, and reconciles the bright primary and secondary to one another. If Glimmer were out, I probably would have used that one instead.

dragonpic2.php?body=46&wing=30&style=13&gender=1&ages=1&prig=2&secg=8&tert=29&elem=4&tertgene=5&spec=prev.png

Copypasting my description from last time, if someone wants to take a crack at another design. If not, feel free to skip me. ^_^

I have an insatiable thirst for knowledge, and I'm an avid writer. I love creative outlets of all kinds. I'm passive when it comes to having things my way, and most people don't know that I actually have strong preferences. I'm a closet romantic - even my closest friends don't know I secretly adore really cheesy rom-com style stuff. I love martial arts, science fiction, and action movies. My theme songs are Plant Life and Kamikaze, both by Owl City.
tdUUSEn.pngVY2Ib2R.pngTqmhO1s.png2kmbYSo.pngjfXz9mb.png0ms5LOy.png
@GuardianLioness Ping @GuardianLioness again because i'm done i hope you like it XD CLAIM XD hmm time to try this *crosses fingers* [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=27&wing=44&style=13&gender=1&ages=1&prig=5&secg=6&tert=67&elem=4&tertgene=8&spec=prev.png[/img] To me, knowledge is dark blue, like trying to delve into the depths of the furthest reaches of the ocean. You like to write? Your wings will act as your paper. Your hidden romantic side? The tiniest shade of pink spines, nearly hidden but still there. The skydancer is honestly another representation of your artist self, [s]reason being that they have paintbrushes as tails. [/s] *cough* yes.. As for me: I am a twenty-three year old woman and i have a loud, boisterous and physical personality (like a tomboy XD). I can also tend to be spacy and people often say i am 'in my own world, or crazy. due to the strange things i often say and do. When i am not daydreaming, i can be found drawing, playing some sweet video games, or playing outside with my boyfriend (we've been together four years now T.T) anyways, i tend to be hard to like because i can come off as a bit too agressive and therefore abrasive to some people. I am also a rather social person and i enjoy talking to others. I tend to have a relaxed, flowing personality. However, if i am in an argument, i can be rather stubborn and hard-headed. (and when i'm angered, im like a tornado XD) also, i am not a big fan of pink.. so hopefully the person next doesnt pick pink?? My theme song would probably be [i]Faster the Treadmill[/i] by [u]I Fight Dragons.[/u]. (Im pretty bizzare, good luck with finding something that personifies good and crazy XD)
@GuardianLioness Ping @GuardianLioness again because i'm done i hope you like it XD

CLAIM XD

hmm time to try this *crosses fingers*

dragonpic2.php?body=27&wing=44&style=13&gender=1&ages=1&prig=5&secg=6&tert=67&elem=4&tertgene=8&spec=prev.png

To me, knowledge is dark blue, like trying to delve into the depths of the furthest reaches of the ocean. You like to write? Your wings will act as your paper. Your hidden romantic side? The tiniest shade of pink spines, nearly hidden but still there. The skydancer is honestly another representation of your artist self, reason being that they have paintbrushes as tails. *cough* yes..

As for me:

I am a twenty-three year old woman and i have a loud, boisterous and physical personality (like a tomboy XD). I can also tend to be spacy and people often say i am 'in my own world, or crazy. due to the strange things i often say and do. When i am not daydreaming, i can be found drawing, playing some sweet video games, or playing outside with my boyfriend (we've been together four years now T.T) anyways, i tend to be hard to like because i can come off as a bit too agressive and therefore abrasive to some people. I am also a rather social person and i enjoy talking to others. I tend to have a relaxed, flowing personality. However, if i am in an argument, i can be rather stubborn and hard-headed. (and when i'm angered, im like a tornado XD) also, i am not a big fan of pink.. so hopefully the person next doesnt pick pink?? My theme song would probably be Faster the Treadmill by I Fight Dragons..

(Im pretty bizzare, good luck with finding something that personifies good and crazy XD)
want to learn about project egg? Click HERE!
draconequis_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsnp5.gif
@GuardianLioness I am not going to skip you, mainly because you seem like an awesome person based on the 2 minutes i have known you, and based solely on this forum lol. You seem like a beautiful person, based on your theme song and your love of romantic things. You also seem like you don't show your deeper feelings either as often as you want or don't have many people to share it with. I am pretty much guessing here, but if you spend your time reading instead of socializing then maybe...You also sound like you would be pretty loyal and a good person to have with me in a fight. Educated and you know how to use it, as well as being able to fight or at least a good idea of what to do :P. I don't really know you, but I wish I did you sound fantastic. Smart, probably funny, inwardly romantic, thoughtful. Again I don't know you, but you sound awesome from what my silly little psychological brain thinks. The dragon I picked for you is a coal/purple/midnight basic/seraph/basic coatl with arcane eyes. The coal is what you show on the outside. Basic because like you said, you aren't very outward with your feelings, people don't always think you care. No bumps, no lines, just basic. I chose the secondary color because you said you didn't let people know you are an inward romantic or that you have strong feelings. Like shrek said, people are like onions, and they have layers. Seraph is layers of color. And purple because it seemed like a contrast to the coal. Coatl because earlier I said I would love to meet you and you sound like a beautiful person. Arcane eyes because of your love of knowledge. Coatls are my favorite dragon breed so you are a one. (i used the dragon search tool, so I don't own this guy, and he doesn't have arcane eyes) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3722389] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/37224/3722389_350.png[/img] [/url] Please be gentle with critcisms, but I would love to know if i am right about any of that. Edit: so I guess I didn't actually put a claim on your name guardianlioness. Sorry for not doing that @Draconequis . I can do one for you or something. whatever. Me: Taller than average for a girl. Freshman in college. I am double majoring in Psychology and Human Services. I should be studying instead of writing on FR, so procrastinator? I love helping people and all that goodness. I get to be a pretty jerky person when I am tired or someone messes with someone I care about. So loyal? I don't have a favorite color, only color combinations. Black/red/white. Purple/pink/blue. Orange/purple/blue. Not that my dragon should be that color, just those are some of my favorite colors. My theme song would probably be something like "If everyone cared" by nickle back
@GuardianLioness
I am not going to skip you, mainly because you seem like an awesome person based on the 2 minutes i have known you, and based solely on this forum lol.

You seem like a beautiful person, based on your theme song and your love of romantic things. You also seem like you don't show your deeper feelings either as often as you want or don't have many people to share it with. I am pretty much guessing here, but if you spend your time reading instead of socializing then maybe...You also sound like you would be pretty loyal and a good person to have with me in a fight. Educated and you know how to use it, as well as being able to fight or at least a good idea of what to do :P. I don't really know you, but I wish I did you sound fantastic. Smart, probably funny, inwardly romantic, thoughtful. Again I don't know you, but you sound awesome from what my silly little psychological brain thinks.
The dragon I picked for you is a coal/purple/midnight basic/seraph/basic coatl with arcane eyes.
The coal is what you show on the outside. Basic because like you said, you aren't very outward with your feelings, people don't always think you care. No bumps, no lines, just basic. I chose the secondary color because you said you didn't let people know you are an inward romantic or that you have strong feelings. Like shrek said, people are like onions, and they have layers. Seraph is layers of color. And purple because it seemed like a contrast to the coal. Coatl because earlier I said I would love to meet you and you sound like a beautiful person. Arcane eyes because of your love of knowledge. Coatls are my favorite dragon breed so you are a one.
(i used the dragon search tool, so I don't own this guy, and he doesn't have arcane eyes)

3722389_350.png

Please be gentle with critcisms, but I would love to know if i am right about any of that.

Edit: so I guess I didn't actually put a claim on your name guardianlioness. Sorry for not doing that @Draconequis . I can do one for you or something. whatever.

Me: Taller than average for a girl. Freshman in college. I am double majoring in Psychology and Human Services. I should be studying instead of writing on FR, so procrastinator? I love helping people and all that goodness. I get to be a pretty jerky person when I am tired or someone messes with someone I care about. So loyal? I don't have a favorite color, only color combinations. Black/red/white. Purple/pink/blue. Orange/purple/blue. Not that my dragon should be that color, just those are some of my favorite colors. My theme song would probably be something like "If everyone cared" by nickle back
yKp0KRf.png
@Mavray Okay then, here goes. From your description, I get the sense that you're a loyal person with a strong sense of right and wrong, but always willing to help people get back to doing right. I feel like you'd be the kind of cranky person that just feels really bad afterwards, so if you were rude to your friend after an all-nighter or something, you'd probably apologize. You seem down to earth, but also like someone that values imagination highly. I think you're very suited to your chosen major! [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=23&wing=3&style=13&gender=1&ages=1&prig=8&secg=1&tert=43&elem=8&tertgene=5&spec=prev.png[/img] [b]Breed[/b]: Since you are above average height, I think you'd be a skydancer - not because of actual size, but they always seem quite tall and elegant to me. [b]Colors[/b]: Because of your personality traits, loyalty, good-naturedness, and protectiveness, I'm getting a pastel kind of vibe. I went with blue-range primaries and secondaries because that's always been a soothing color to me - representing your major and nurturing (?) instincts. The tertiary is a fairly bright banana, because you seem like a happy, go-with-the-flow person. From my experience, people like you might not be giggling constantly, but you're not a pessimist either. Banana just adds that spark of life that I think you have. [b]Genes[/b]: I went with Vipera because it's both detailed and dependable. It's complex, like you yourself are, but everyone knows what the back and of the dragon looks like, even if we can't see it. You're an open person, not used to hiding things from other people, and to me Vipera signifies that. The shimmer of the wings represents your imagination/creativity, because it's subtle, but 'makes a statement'. Underbelly is a tertiary gene that shows off the color very nicely, and also fits in with the rest of the dragon quite well. You seem like someone that always appears put-together, no matter how you feel inside. [b]Eye color[/b]: Uh, I'll be honest I picked yellow because it matches the tert. Sue me. [b]EDIT[/b]: Um, I'd love feedback on what I got wrong/right? @Ivan (omg r u slavic? i used to live in ukraine and i speak the russianz) I'm a girl, with hair that's being grown out into a bob, and is dyed a plum sort of color. My rapper name is Pasty Z in reference to my blinding cottage cheese complexion. I'm average, I guess? The short end of it, at least. I'm still but a bab at 14, and I alternate between extremely serious or extremely goofy. There is no in between. My sense of humor is... an acquired taste, as said by my friends, haha. I'm really sarcastic, and I judge people pretty quickly (I'm trying to fix that, though!). If I think I'm being patronized or not taken seriously by someone, I get [i]really[/i] passive aggressive and sarcastic. I hold grudges way too long to be healthy. My mouth is also something that a nun would probably wash out with soap, if she heard me with my friends. Oops. I really love MUN (Model United Nations) and Debate - once I go to college the plan (that will probably change in 4 years lol) is to either double-major in economics and political science, or major in political science with a minor in economics. After that I hope to go to law school and study international human rights law, perhaps paving the way into some sort of State Department job. I'm also interested in going into politics once (if) I have a stable job. I feel a lot more comfortable on the internet, where I can speak without people knowing who I am. I'm extremely self-conscious, but use self-depreciating humor and over-the-top arrogance to mask my insecurities - and the fact that I have them at all. I seem to come across as confident, extroverted, and someone that's ready to have a good time, when that's more of a way to make friends quickly and easily. Oh! I have this psychological need to be liked or respected by people, and that can seriously influence what activities I partake in, and how I go about doing things. I also have this [i]thing[/i] where whenever I feel stressed I'll mess things up and then organize them so that I can feel like I have control over my life. And I break rubber bands. A lot. Uh, I think that's it? *sweats nervously* wow hello stranger now you know more about me than pretty much everyone else.
@Mavray

Okay then, here goes.

From your description, I get the sense that you're a loyal person with a strong sense of right and wrong, but always willing to help people get back to doing right. I feel like you'd be the kind of cranky person that just feels really bad afterwards, so if you were rude to your friend after an all-nighter or something, you'd probably apologize. You seem down to earth, but also like someone that values imagination highly. I think you're very suited to your chosen major!

dragonpic2.php?body=23&wing=3&style=13&gender=1&ages=1&prig=8&secg=1&tert=43&elem=8&tertgene=5&spec=prev.png

Breed: Since you are above average height, I think you'd be a skydancer - not because of actual size, but they always seem quite tall and elegant to me.

Colors: Because of your personality traits, loyalty, good-naturedness, and protectiveness, I'm getting a pastel kind of vibe. I went with blue-range primaries and secondaries because that's always been a soothing color to me - representing your major and nurturing (?) instincts. The tertiary is a fairly bright banana, because you seem like a happy, go-with-the-flow person. From my experience, people like you might not be giggling constantly, but you're not a pessimist either. Banana just adds that spark of life that I think you have.

Genes: I went with Vipera because it's both detailed and dependable. It's complex, like you yourself are, but everyone knows what the back and of the dragon looks like, even if we can't see it. You're an open person, not used to hiding things from other people, and to me Vipera signifies that. The shimmer of the wings represents your imagination/creativity, because it's subtle, but 'makes a statement'. Underbelly is a tertiary gene that shows off the color very nicely, and also fits in with the rest of the dragon quite well. You seem like someone that always appears put-together, no matter how you feel inside.

Eye color: Uh, I'll be honest I picked yellow because it matches the tert. Sue me.

EDIT: Um, I'd love feedback on what I got wrong/right?

@Ivan (omg r u slavic? i used to live in ukraine and i speak the russianz)

I'm a girl, with hair that's being grown out into a bob, and is dyed a plum sort of color. My rapper name is Pasty Z in reference to my blinding cottage cheese complexion. I'm average, I guess? The short end of it, at least. I'm still but a bab at 14, and I alternate between extremely serious or extremely goofy. There is no in between. My sense of humor is... an acquired taste, as said by my friends, haha. I'm really sarcastic, and I judge people pretty quickly (I'm trying to fix that, though!). If I think I'm being patronized or not taken seriously by someone, I get really passive aggressive and sarcastic. I hold grudges way too long to be healthy. My mouth is also something that a nun would probably wash out with soap, if she heard me with my friends. Oops.

I really love MUN (Model United Nations) and Debate - once I go to college the plan (that will probably change in 4 years lol) is to either double-major in economics and political science, or major in political science with a minor in economics. After that I hope to go to law school and study international human rights law, perhaps paving the way into some sort of State Department job. I'm also interested in going into politics once (if) I have a stable job.

I feel a lot more comfortable on the internet, where I can speak without people knowing who I am. I'm extremely self-conscious, but use self-depreciating humor and over-the-top arrogance to mask my insecurities - and the fact that I have them at all. I seem to come across as confident, extroverted, and someone that's ready to have a good time, when that's more of a way to make friends quickly and easily.

Oh! I have this psychological need to be liked or respected by people, and that can seriously influence what activities I partake in, and how I go about doing things.

I also have this thing where whenever I feel stressed I'll mess things up and then organize them so that I can feel like I have control over my life. And I break rubber bands. A lot.

Uh, I think that's it? *sweats nervously* wow hello stranger now you know more about me than pretty much everyone else.

puffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuff

FR +9
@VigilanteSnail
No ahaha I'm just a (probably) white American.

I need to sleep like. RIGHT NOW. So I'm gonna do yours tomorrow. ;~;
@VigilanteSnail
No ahaha I'm just a (probably) white American.

I need to sleep like. RIGHT NOW. So I'm gonna do yours tomorrow. ;~;
582857_original.png
@Mavray

uhhhh? you don't have to if you dont want to. (deng, i was really looking forward to it XD) anyways, i can always come back later and try another time XD

It was fun making a dragon for @GuardianLioness anyways :D

that being said, @Ivan i'd like to claim the spot below you whenever you add a description, if you'd be alright with pinging me XD)
@Mavray

uhhhh? you don't have to if you dont want to. (deng, i was really looking forward to it XD) anyways, i can always come back later and try another time XD

It was fun making a dragon for @GuardianLioness anyways :D

that being said, @Ivan i'd like to claim the spot below you whenever you add a description, if you'd be alright with pinging me XD)
want to learn about project egg? Click HERE!
draconequis_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsnp5.gif
((Once I work out who got skipped I'll go back and fill them in. ^_^ SKIP ME PLEASE))

Edit: I'm putting a claim on @draconequis. After I finish, who ever is next should please continue the thread with @Ivan
((Once I work out who got skipped I'll go back and fill them in. ^_^ SKIP ME PLEASE))

Edit: I'm putting a claim on @draconequis. After I finish, who ever is next should please continue the thread with @Ivan
@GuardianLioness I-- I absolutely love that dragon. ;^; [img]http://mrwgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Robert-Downey-Jr.-I-Need-It-In-Ironman-Gif.gif[/img] Skip me please!
@GuardianLioness
I-- I absolutely love that dragon. ;^;

Robert-Downey-Jr.-I-Need-It-In-Ironman-Gif.gif

Skip me please!
DuLvCwY.png
@draconequis It sounds like you live life out loud. You love what you love, and aren't afraid to admit it. I think Spiral fits this idea well. You both share enthusiasm and some spacey habits. ^_^ Your theme song's lyrics make me think that you're the type of person who strives, seeks for the happier side of life, even while the people around you are prisoners to their own attitudes. This tells me you need bright colors. I think you're the kind of person who always brings the brightest personality. I really like Lemon Crystal as your primary. It's almost an electric color, and so, so bright. It fits your positivity and boldness. For secondary, I chose Crimson Hypnotic. It seems very energetic to me, and can represent the extreme edges of your personality - how you're like a tornado when you're angry, your enthusiasm toward the rest of life, things like that. For tertiary, I decided on Azure Underbelly. It represents your calm side, doesn't overwhelm the other genes, and introduces the last of the three primary colors. As you seem to be such a bold, bright person, I felt it was fitting to include the three brightest hues in your dragon design. [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=42&wing=59&style=7&gender=1&ages=1&prig=7&secg=9&tert=27&elem=4&tertgene=5&spec=prev.png[/img] [b]Please skip me and continue with Ivan. ^_^[/b]
@draconequis
It sounds like you live life out loud. You love what you love, and aren't afraid to admit it. I think Spiral fits this idea well. You both share enthusiasm and some spacey habits. ^_^

Your theme song's lyrics make me think that you're the type of person who strives, seeks for the happier side of life, even while the people around you are prisoners to their own attitudes. This tells me you need bright colors. I think you're the kind of person who always brings the brightest personality.

I really like Lemon Crystal as your primary. It's almost an electric color, and so, so bright. It fits your positivity and boldness.

For secondary, I chose Crimson Hypnotic. It seems very energetic to me, and can represent the extreme edges of your personality - how you're like a tornado when you're angry, your enthusiasm toward the rest of life, things like that.

For tertiary, I decided on Azure Underbelly. It represents your calm side, doesn't overwhelm the other genes, and introduces the last of the three primary colors. As you seem to be such a bold, bright person, I felt it was fitting to include the three brightest hues in your dragon design.

dragonpic2.php?body=42&wing=59&style=7&gender=1&ages=1&prig=7&secg=9&tert=27&elem=4&tertgene=5&spec=prev.png

Please skip me and continue with Ivan. ^_^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 52 53