Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Closed!
1 2 3 4
I am bored. I am procrastinating on lore for my own little beasts. Could I write some for you?

Gimme:
  • Your dragon's pronouns
  • The gist of their backstory
  • Some vibes (ex: spooky, cheerful, mystical, silly)
  • Some time
  • Some feedback - thoughts on me opening a lore shop?

Okieee thank you byeee :D
I am bored. I am procrastinating on lore for my own little beasts. Could I write some for you?

Gimme:
  • Your dragon's pronouns
  • The gist of their backstory
  • Some vibes (ex: spooky, cheerful, mystical, silly)
  • Some time
  • Some feedback - thoughts on me opening a lore shop?

Okieee thank you byeee :D
1.png
2.png
3.png
4.png
Untitled-design.png
ooo. if you’re up to it, id like some lore for ruby. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/72070349][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/720704/72070349_350.png[/img][/url] pronouns: she/her gist: ruby’s first partner was zeus, a very beautiful dragon, they had their first nest together with two equally beautiful hatchings. however, zeus was really only interested in himself, and ignored her, along with their little skydancer, foxglove. (sorry that was really long qwq - you don’t have to follow this religiously, it’s just to help you out if you get stuck.) vibes: angry, confused, whatever this entails. take as much time as you need.
ooo. if you’re up to it, id like some lore for ruby.

72070349_350.png

pronouns: she/her
gist: ruby’s first partner was zeus, a very beautiful dragon, they had their first nest together with two equally beautiful hatchings. however, zeus was really only interested in himself, and ignored her, along with their little skydancer, foxglove.
(sorry that was really long qwq - you don’t have to follow this religiously, it’s just to help you out if you get stuck.)
vibes: angry, confused, whatever this entails.
take as much time as you need.
fLdYOuE.png
bYt72YT.png
iwSVXVM.png
xhI8XJV.png
vcGzHOV.gif 39znxx1.png artshop!
Oh wow, this is very generous of you, thank you so much! If you are interested, I'd love to receive some lore for Helicity! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81153702][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/811538/81153702_350.png[/img][/url] Pronouns: he him gist: Born on the last day of september. Somehow ended up on the islet, but I haven't thought of a reason yet. vibes: Lost fairy realm modern sleeping city vibes. Nostalgic idealism perhaps? Take as long as you want! <3
Oh wow, this is very generous of you, thank you so much! If you are interested, I'd love to receive some lore for Helicity!

81153702_350.png

Pronouns: he him
gist: Born on the last day of september. Somehow ended up on the islet, but I haven't thought of a reason yet.
vibes: Lost fairy realm modern sleeping city vibes. Nostalgic idealism perhaps?
Take as long as you want! <3
Duanwu will shamelessly eat your likes. Art by celaine.
Some day, there will be art here.
Wishlist | Lore [WIP] | Gallery | Archive
G1 sales thread here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Harvest RaffleKeikoKat's Raffe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ooh, are you only doing FR dragons or are you up to already existing OCs/stories? :3

Personally, I don't use the dragons for anything except character representation/storage (some inspired their OC designs!), and all I have are OCs/fandoms with existing lore, BUT I love seeing how others contribute to said lore. :3

One example is Xac, who I requested a story for, and of course gave insight on his char, job, attitude, etc.

The user made not only a super fitting story, but it also inspired my own version for his first invasion due to the planet they created! If you want to read it, it's on the very bottom of his profile (I draw and seek art of him a lot, LOL, sorry for the image heaviness!). Beware of slight violence against spiders and mentioning of claws scraping things, though.

Tbh, I hadn't read their story in a while so I'mma do that now, haha! I still love it and it honestly helped me come up with other planets he'd soon venture into.

If you're doing only dragons, totally fine~ Just thought I'd ask. :3
Ooh, are you only doing FR dragons or are you up to already existing OCs/stories? :3

Personally, I don't use the dragons for anything except character representation/storage (some inspired their OC designs!), and all I have are OCs/fandoms with existing lore, BUT I love seeing how others contribute to said lore. :3

One example is Xac, who I requested a story for, and of course gave insight on his char, job, attitude, etc.

The user made not only a super fitting story, but it also inspired my own version for his first invasion due to the planet they created! If you want to read it, it's on the very bottom of his profile (I draw and seek art of him a lot, LOL, sorry for the image heaviness!). Beware of slight violence against spiders and mentioning of claws scraping things, though.

Tbh, I hadn't read their story in a while so I'mma do that now, haha! I still love it and it honestly helped me come up with other planets he'd soon venture into.

If you're doing only dragons, totally fine~ Just thought I'd ask. :3
ooh hi! not too great a lore writer myself but i think my boy argent deserves some, only if you wanna of course [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/75463039][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/754631/75463039_350.png[/img][/url] pronouns: he/they hes from a big family in the shifting expanse where he lived with ease but desiring some challenge in their life he went to the toughest place on the continent with only the red tinted googles on his face and his homemade mechanical augmentation on their limbs. and found a wandering clan to fit into vibes: lighthearted, despite the horrors around them he has never been happier
ooh hi! not too great a lore writer myself but i think my boy argent deserves some, only if you wanna of course

75463039_350.png

pronouns: he/they
hes from a big family in the shifting expanse where he lived with ease but desiring some challenge in their life he went to the toughest place on the continent with only the red tinted googles on his face and his homemade mechanical augmentation on their limbs. and found a wandering clan to fit into

vibes: lighthearted, despite the horrors around them he has never been happier
4sDlVe5.png
tn0RSo5.png
hh5n4WA.png
bYt72YT.png
UMevL3r.png
xmScPts.png
rUoKR6y.png
wU5i5vK.gif
@Valisilas "The Mariner's Revenge Song" played in my head while I wrote this, lol. Anyway, hope you find some use for it! The "hell hath no fury" perspective was fun to write from. Thanks for the inspo :D

Ruby | She/her
The truest lesson of love is cruelty. Left in the crushing wake of Zeus’ narcissism, Ruby finds herself torn between a desire to move on and a desire for revenge. But how does one emotionally destroy a dragon who cares so little? She tried forgiveness. Truly. Perhaps she skipped a step or two of the grieving process, but… well. There is no step-by-step grieving process for being left in the dust by a dragon who thinks he’s a god, is there? Besides Foxglove, the baby Zeus also abandoned, revenge is Ruby’s only companion. It’s no wonder the two are often linked.

Foxglove is Ruby’s vengeance. The little Skydancer is going to be a killer of fathers, brothers, and grandfathers. She is still young, but someday, she will corner Zeus, perhaps while he is admiring his reflection in a nearby pool, and demand his penance. Foxglove is taking to this assassination business quite well. The young one is quick, quiet, and solemn. This is the predictable side effect of being abandoned so young and raised by a mother caught in a vat of murderous rage.

Ruby loves Foxglove, truly. She also knows more than anyone how love can twist and warp to obsessive self-destruction. In all honesty, there might not be any use for love to begin with. And yet... Foxglove’s sweet eyes as she sings the baby to sleep. The clatter of those tiny claws and the laughter of little wings upon the air…

A hatchling is not a means to an end. Ruby knows this. Now, she must decide which is sweeter: motherhood, or revenge.
@Valisilas "The Mariner's Revenge Song" played in my head while I wrote this, lol. Anyway, hope you find some use for it! The "hell hath no fury" perspective was fun to write from. Thanks for the inspo :D

Ruby | She/her
The truest lesson of love is cruelty. Left in the crushing wake of Zeus’ narcissism, Ruby finds herself torn between a desire to move on and a desire for revenge. But how does one emotionally destroy a dragon who cares so little? She tried forgiveness. Truly. Perhaps she skipped a step or two of the grieving process, but… well. There is no step-by-step grieving process for being left in the dust by a dragon who thinks he’s a god, is there? Besides Foxglove, the baby Zeus also abandoned, revenge is Ruby’s only companion. It’s no wonder the two are often linked.

Foxglove is Ruby’s vengeance. The little Skydancer is going to be a killer of fathers, brothers, and grandfathers. She is still young, but someday, she will corner Zeus, perhaps while he is admiring his reflection in a nearby pool, and demand his penance. Foxglove is taking to this assassination business quite well. The young one is quick, quiet, and solemn. This is the predictable side effect of being abandoned so young and raised by a mother caught in a vat of murderous rage.

Ruby loves Foxglove, truly. She also knows more than anyone how love can twist and warp to obsessive self-destruction. In all honesty, there might not be any use for love to begin with. And yet... Foxglove’s sweet eyes as she sings the baby to sleep. The clatter of those tiny claws and the laughter of little wings upon the air…

A hatchling is not a means to an end. Ruby knows this. Now, she must decide which is sweeter: motherhood, or revenge.
1.png
2.png
3.png
4.png
Untitled-design.png
@Islet
:D It’s nice to stretch my writing muscles every once in a while, in a low-stakes setting!

Helicity
How does one wander into an islet? Helicity can answer this question… maybe? His memory is a little bit foggy, just like the dreamy city itself on the day he arrived. There was a boat… no, a canoe… no, a raft? Some type of watercraft bearing this glowing violet mystery to his new home. Bits and pieces come back to him in dreams. He has been tasked with something. Delivering a message? No, that isn’t quite right - ah! Divining. He is a diviner.

Helicity looks at the stars and knows them better than he knows himself. They sing to him at night. They whisper tales of birth, death, and all that occurs in between. Perhaps it’s the stars themselves that guided him to this strange fairy realm. Perhaps he is to divine the fate of some powerful dragon who has yet to be born. Only time— and a little healing— will tell.

Despite his foggy memories, Helicity is quick-witted and sharp. It’s very difficult to sneak up on this rabbity dragon. Hatchlings like to beg him for stories of forgotten lands and ships full of treasure. Sometimes, he makes it all the way through without forgetting! Most times, he barely makes it halfway. The other dragons find his ramblings rather odd, but if they listen closer, there is truth in his scattered sentences. Somehow, he knows the clan’s past without having asked anyone. Could he predict the clan’s future, as well?
@Islet
:D It’s nice to stretch my writing muscles every once in a while, in a low-stakes setting!

Helicity
How does one wander into an islet? Helicity can answer this question… maybe? His memory is a little bit foggy, just like the dreamy city itself on the day he arrived. There was a boat… no, a canoe… no, a raft? Some type of watercraft bearing this glowing violet mystery to his new home. Bits and pieces come back to him in dreams. He has been tasked with something. Delivering a message? No, that isn’t quite right - ah! Divining. He is a diviner.

Helicity looks at the stars and knows them better than he knows himself. They sing to him at night. They whisper tales of birth, death, and all that occurs in between. Perhaps it’s the stars themselves that guided him to this strange fairy realm. Perhaps he is to divine the fate of some powerful dragon who has yet to be born. Only time— and a little healing— will tell.

Despite his foggy memories, Helicity is quick-witted and sharp. It’s very difficult to sneak up on this rabbity dragon. Hatchlings like to beg him for stories of forgotten lands and ships full of treasure. Sometimes, he makes it all the way through without forgetting! Most times, he barely makes it halfway. The other dragons find his ramblings rather odd, but if they listen closer, there is truth in his scattered sentences. Somehow, he knows the clan’s past without having asked anyone. Could he predict the clan’s future, as well?
1.png
2.png
3.png
4.png
Untitled-design.png
@Commander Depending upon how much background information is required for me to write something for ya, I'd be open to doing OCs!
@Commander Depending upon how much background information is required for me to write something for ya, I'd be open to doing OCs!
1.png
2.png
3.png
4.png
Untitled-design.png
@stonecoldbonkax
Hellooo! I love a cheerful friend who remains a sweet lil guy despite intense hardship! Cool name, too!

Argent
“Suffering builds character” is a bit of an understatement for what Argent has been through. Growing up in the Shifting Expanse with a large family of adventurers is no small task. Scrapes and bruises are one thing, but lost limbs and permanent scars are another. This resilient Nocturne made it out the other side stronger than ever— and much kinder, too. Ever since they joined his new clan of wanderers, Argent has vowed to make life easier for those around him. They’re quick to provide a joke, smile, or small trinket to anyone who seems a little low. He can make almost any dragon laugh.

If there’s a downside to Argent’s cheeriness, it’s the way it veers into silliness and pranks, often landing them in trouble. There was this one time with a mechanical mouse and a rockslide… let’s just say it was a hair’s-breadth-from-death experience. At least he made the hatchlings laugh.

Resilience through joy will carry this dragon through many a hardship. They hope to help carry others through, as well.
@stonecoldbonkax
Hellooo! I love a cheerful friend who remains a sweet lil guy despite intense hardship! Cool name, too!

Argent
“Suffering builds character” is a bit of an understatement for what Argent has been through. Growing up in the Shifting Expanse with a large family of adventurers is no small task. Scrapes and bruises are one thing, but lost limbs and permanent scars are another. This resilient Nocturne made it out the other side stronger than ever— and much kinder, too. Ever since they joined his new clan of wanderers, Argent has vowed to make life easier for those around him. They’re quick to provide a joke, smile, or small trinket to anyone who seems a little low. He can make almost any dragon laugh.

If there’s a downside to Argent’s cheeriness, it’s the way it veers into silliness and pranks, often landing them in trouble. There was this one time with a mechanical mouse and a rockslide… let’s just say it was a hair’s-breadth-from-death experience. At least he made the hatchlings laugh.

Resilience through joy will carry this dragon through many a hardship. They hope to help carry others through, as well.
1.png
2.png
3.png
4.png
Untitled-design.png
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/79391670][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/793917/79391670_350.png[/img][/url] Claire - they/she She's the head of the Bureau of Wholesome Vibes, a government organization that regulates...vibes. It's a bigger deal than it sounds like because dragons' vibes are strongly related to the management of their souls and magic. They work closely with the [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/79581080]Edgelord Bureau[/url] and are also romantically involved with Spencer, its lead, which is probably a violation of professional courtesy, but they're cute so nobody really cares. They do the kinds of Men In Black-type investigations that you'd expect from a fictional government agency, except that they respectively work with edgelording and wholesome vibes and issuing licenses etc. for that sort of thing. I would love a description of what, exactly, one of Spencer and Claire's missions looks like. If you really want my admiration, you could describe them attempting a stakeout against the [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/den/564139/2054334/2?name=&type=undefined]Edge Flight[/url], the main antagonists of my lore and also a cabal of evil edgelords. You may take as long as you need. I think you totally could open a lore shop, but the idea that you can make tons of money just by selling art or writing is oversold. Most shops end up with pages of bumping and very little activity. It's up to you whether that's worth the amount of currency you'll get for it seeing as running that sort of thing is a lot of work.
79391670_350.png
Claire - they/she

She's the head of the Bureau of Wholesome Vibes, a government organization that regulates...vibes. It's a bigger deal than it sounds like because dragons' vibes are strongly related to the management of their souls and magic. They work closely with the Edgelord Bureau and are also romantically involved with Spencer, its lead, which is probably a violation of professional courtesy, but they're cute so nobody really cares. They do the kinds of Men In Black-type investigations that you'd expect from a fictional government agency, except that they respectively work with edgelording and wholesome vibes and issuing licenses etc. for that sort of thing. I would love a description of what, exactly, one of Spencer and Claire's missions looks like. If you really want my admiration, you could describe them attempting a stakeout against the Edge Flight, the main antagonists of my lore and also a cabal of evil edgelords.

You may take as long as you need. I think you totally could open a lore shop, but the idea that you can make tons of money just by selling art or writing is oversold. Most shops end up with pages of bumping and very little activity. It's up to you whether that's worth the amount of currency you'll get for it seeing as running that sort of thing is a lot of work.
The Enforcer - they/themAboutArtFree IconsAvatar DragonNeocitiesWishlistA pixelated animation of a teal Mirror dragon wearing a blue and purple hood. They blink and then a heart appears in a speech balloon before filling with dark liquid and fading to black.
1 2 3 4