Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [GENERAL] FR Secret Santa Art Trade 2021
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17
Haha, I always get so excited for these events. TBH, the holidays make being online so much fun, since most sites have things happening to celebrate, whether they're hosted by staff or users.
Haha, I always get so excited for these events. TBH, the holidays make being online so much fun, since most sites have things happening to celebrate, whether they're hosted by staff or users.
@Hexlash

is it too late to change my match? I've been trying really hard to draw something for them but all their dragons are either a breed I struggle with, gene(s) I can't draw, or too complicated apparel. Would've said something earlier but I have ADHD
@Hexlash

is it too late to change my match? I've been trying really hard to draw something for them but all their dragons are either a breed I struggle with, gene(s) I can't draw, or too complicated apparel. Would've said something earlier but I have ADHD
commissions-small.pngancient-headshots-small-20231124072131.pngancient-redesigns-small.pngskin-shop-small-20231124072100.png
@Namulord OH! Thanks for keeping an eye on the thread and jumping in there, but I actually am squeezing in some folks who missed the deadline! I told them to post the sign ups to the sign up thread so that I can track them and for those that want to do secondary art to see their signups [emoji=coatl tongue size=1]
@Namulord

OH! Thanks for keeping an eye on the thread and jumping in there, but I actually am squeezing in some folks who missed the deadline! I told them to post the sign ups to the sign up thread so that I can track them and for those that want to do secondary art to see their signups
FRSSAT2020_Banner_Btn.pngFR_SS_2019_Banner_btn.pngFRSS_Banner_2018_FINALE_smol.pngaxolotlsignature_by_friedsnipe-dbsrpae.pngAXOLOTLOTLOTLOTLOTL
@Hexlash

Oh, okay! Sorry about that, haha.
I was definitely confused when someone posted 12 days late. XD

That's wonderful of you, though~ Glad to see that others are able to still join! :3
@Hexlash

Oh, okay! Sorry about that, haha.
I was definitely confused when someone posted 12 days late. XD

That's wonderful of you, though~ Glad to see that others are able to still join! :3
No worries! You couldn't have known and I appreciate you giving me a hand (:3

In other news, we are T-minus two weeks till the deadline of the 31st at rollover! If anyone needs help or has questions be sure to ask!

Don't forget we got a discord where we hangout!
No worries! You couldn't have known and I appreciate you giving me a hand (:3

In other news, we are T-minus two weeks till the deadline of the 31st at rollover! If anyone needs help or has questions be sure to ask!

Don't forget we got a discord where we hangout!
FRSSAT2020_Banner_Btn.pngFR_SS_2019_Banner_btn.pngFRSS_Banner_2018_FINALE_smol.pngaxolotlsignature_by_friedsnipe-dbsrpae.pngAXOLOTLOTLOTLOTLOTL
Ahhh, so excited! Can't wait to see all the glorious pieces~
Ahhh, so excited! Can't wait to see all the glorious pieces~
Hey everyone! Happy Xmas eve!

This is a reminder that the deadline is in ONE WEEK, Dec 31st at rollover. NOT today or tomorrow.

If you are done, please submit your beautiful art here.

If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to ask. If you foresee any problems getting your art done in time, pelase notify me immediately. I will be reaching out to everyone again on the 28th to verify with anyone who has not yet submitted.

Don't leave your submission until the last second if you have New Year's Eve plans!! Don't be like me :)))

If you are one of the 32 people who have already submitted our growing pool of 48 submissions, thanks! I am planning on adding a function to the website so that you can check if we've received your submission, if I can, but in the meantime, if you're unsure and want to double check, just ping me.

@24Finns @Acopytopy @Andraya @Annoyed @Ashleyapril03 @AspenCrow @BlackRayser @BlurryReflection @bobafrappuccino @bothriolepis @cartographic @CHUUNIBYOU @CoffeeCaat @Coincidence @ColonelChicken @CookieDoughCrow @cowbot @Crescentstar711 @Darksilverhawk @Deathwolf555 @Eeeviee @eggdestroyer666 @Eversnow @FightingPolygon @Flumeo @FusionBoltzGX @Goanna @Iceluoxue @ingolse @Koobi @Kriber @Lansly @Lopika @lusbiana @Lyka @Malreau @Match @Mertisal @Midnightpinto @MistyGold @Mobian @Namulord @naranciag @nevvermore @Ohmu @OnyxBat @Orgetzu @Owleics @Petall @PoisonedKoolaid @Pyrouge @Ragnal @Reefknot @salemcookie @Salvation @Shrapnarl @Sightlesz @silverein @Sinjin @sistersofmercy @snowy @SolitarySphynx @Solminol @SourTartSnake @starlinguser @Swageus @Tala2121 @texaspooky @TheGildedRaven @TheRunawayRaven @Thewarywatcher13 @UncleLarry @Violetah @ViperidaeX @Vivitale @Xesei @xXPancakexx @Zemo
Hey everyone! Happy Xmas eve!

This is a reminder that the deadline is in ONE WEEK, Dec 31st at rollover. NOT today or tomorrow.

If you are done, please submit your beautiful art here.

If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to ask. If you foresee any problems getting your art done in time, pelase notify me immediately. I will be reaching out to everyone again on the 28th to verify with anyone who has not yet submitted.

Don't leave your submission until the last second if you have New Year's Eve plans!! Don't be like me :)))

If you are one of the 32 people who have already submitted our growing pool of 48 submissions, thanks! I am planning on adding a function to the website so that you can check if we've received your submission, if I can, but in the meantime, if you're unsure and want to double check, just ping me.

@24Finns @Acopytopy @Andraya @Annoyed @Ashleyapril03 @AspenCrow @BlackRayser @BlurryReflection @bobafrappuccino @bothriolepis @cartographic @CHUUNIBYOU @CoffeeCaat @Coincidence @ColonelChicken @CookieDoughCrow @cowbot @Crescentstar711 @Darksilverhawk @Deathwolf555 @Eeeviee @eggdestroyer666 @Eversnow @FightingPolygon @Flumeo @FusionBoltzGX @Goanna @Iceluoxue @ingolse @Koobi @Kriber @Lansly @Lopika @lusbiana @Lyka @Malreau @Match @Mertisal @Midnightpinto @MistyGold @Mobian @Namulord @naranciag @nevvermore @Ohmu @OnyxBat @Orgetzu @Owleics @Petall @PoisonedKoolaid @Pyrouge @Ragnal @Reefknot @salemcookie @Salvation @Shrapnarl @Sightlesz @silverein @Sinjin @sistersofmercy @snowy @SolitarySphynx @Solminol @SourTartSnake @starlinguser @Swageus @Tala2121 @texaspooky @TheGildedRaven @TheRunawayRaven @Thewarywatcher13 @UncleLarry @Violetah @ViperidaeX @Vivitale @Xesei @xXPancakexx @Zemo
Yesssss, so excited to see all the great pics!
Too bad my latest OC couldn't make it, but maybe I'll try him next year. I just made him a week or so ago, lol.
Yesssss, so excited to see all the great pics!
Too bad my latest OC couldn't make it, but maybe I'll try him next year. I just made him a week or so ago, lol.
@Hexlash
hello! double checking: did my submission come through?
@Hexlash
hello! double checking: did my submission come through?
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o1_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o3_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o4_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o2_400.gif
w8o0xW1.png

Just submitted mine! hope it went through^^
Just submitted mine! hope it went through^^
59452140_om9.gif
Misty | She/her | FR +5 | Artist
aaTKvHc.png
I can get distracted and forget stuff easily, please pm or ping if I missed something!
About | Avatar | Art socials
qvvKrNY.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17