Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [GENERAL] FR Secret Santa Art Trade 2021
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17
Yup! I gottem :3
Yup! I gottem :3
FRSSAT2020_Banner_Btn.pngFR_SS_2019_Banner_btn.pngFRSS_Banner_2018_FINALE_smol.pngaxolotlsignature_by_friedsnipe-dbsrpae.pngAXOLOTLOTLOTLOTLOTL
@Hexlash Hey ! Just checking if you received my submission :) Happy Holidays !
@Hexlash Hey ! Just checking if you received my submission :) Happy Holidays !
tumblr_inline_pawby3qPs91rbjkvp_540.png
Yup, I did indeed! Also Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone!! [emoji=snowflake size=1]
Yup, I did indeed!

Also Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone!!
FRSSAT2020_Banner_Btn.pngFR_SS_2019_Banner_btn.pngFRSS_Banner_2018_FINALE_smol.pngaxolotlsignature_by_friedsnipe-dbsrpae.pngAXOLOTLOTLOTLOTLOTL
@Hexlash

Hi! Just wondering if my submission went through? Happy Holidays!
@Hexlash

Hi! Just wondering if my submission went through? Happy Holidays!
Yup I got it!
Yup I got it!
Just submitted mine. I'm excited to see all the gorgeous pieces people created!
Just submitted mine. I'm excited to see all the gorgeous pieces people created!
Hello
Hey everyone!

There are 4 days left to submit your art piece by Friday Dec 31st @ rollover!

Once again, you guys have really outdone yourselves with the quality of art coming in and I cannot wait for everyone to see as well come New Year's Day!

Important note: If you have not yet submitted or aren't soon, please update me by post or PM by to confirm if you are on track to completing your art by Dec 31st. Especially if you don't think you are, please PM me so we can coordinate. I will be reaching out to folks I haven't heard from on the 29th, and will be preparing backup santas by then if necessary. If you have submitted, this is your last chance to sneak in any secondary art if you were planning to!

There are currently 45/80 artists who still need to submit and a mere 20/80 people left to receive art!

Thanks to everyone for participating as always! Don't forget to have fun, and enjoy yourself and the holidays!

@24Finns @Acopytopy @Andraya @Annoyed @Ashleyapril03 @AspenCrow @BlackRayser @BlurryReflection @bobafrappuccino @bothriolepis @cartographic @CHUUNIBYOU @CoffeeCaat @Coincidence @ColonelChicken @CookieDoughCrow @cowbot @Crescentstar711 @Darksilverhawk @Deathwolf555 @Eeeviee @eggdestroyer666 @Eversnow @FightingPolygon @Flumeo @FusionBoltzGX @Goanna @Iceluoxue @ingolse @Koobi @Kriber @Lansly @Lopika @lusbiana @Lyka @Malreau @Match @Mertisal @Midnightpinto @MistyGold @Mobian @Namulord @naranciag @nevvermore @Ohmu @OnyxBat @Orgetzu @Owleics @Petall @PoisonedKoolaid @Pyrouge @Ragnal @Reefknot @salemcookie @Salvation @Shrapnarl @Sightlesz @silverein @Sinjin @sistersofmercy @snowy @SolitarySphynx @Solminol @SourTartSnake @starlinguser @Swageus @Tala2121 @texaspooky @TheGildedRaven @TheRunawayRaven @Thewarywatcher13 @UncleLarry @Violetah @ViperidaeX @Vivitale @Xesei @xXPancakexx @Zemo
Hey everyone!

There are 4 days left to submit your art piece by Friday Dec 31st @ rollover!

Once again, you guys have really outdone yourselves with the quality of art coming in and I cannot wait for everyone to see as well come New Year's Day!

Important note: If you have not yet submitted or aren't soon, please update me by post or PM by to confirm if you are on track to completing your art by Dec 31st. Especially if you don't think you are, please PM me so we can coordinate. I will be reaching out to folks I haven't heard from on the 29th, and will be preparing backup santas by then if necessary. If you have submitted, this is your last chance to sneak in any secondary art if you were planning to!

There are currently 45/80 artists who still need to submit and a mere 20/80 people left to receive art!

Thanks to everyone for participating as always! Don't forget to have fun, and enjoy yourself and the holidays!

@24Finns @Acopytopy @Andraya @Annoyed @Ashleyapril03 @AspenCrow @BlackRayser @BlurryReflection @bobafrappuccino @bothriolepis @cartographic @CHUUNIBYOU @CoffeeCaat @Coincidence @ColonelChicken @CookieDoughCrow @cowbot @Crescentstar711 @Darksilverhawk @Deathwolf555 @Eeeviee @eggdestroyer666 @Eversnow @FightingPolygon @Flumeo @FusionBoltzGX @Goanna @Iceluoxue @ingolse @Koobi @Kriber @Lansly @Lopika @lusbiana @Lyka @Malreau @Match @Mertisal @Midnightpinto @MistyGold @Mobian @Namulord @naranciag @nevvermore @Ohmu @OnyxBat @Orgetzu @Owleics @Petall @PoisonedKoolaid @Pyrouge @Ragnal @Reefknot @salemcookie @Salvation @Shrapnarl @Sightlesz @silverein @Sinjin @sistersofmercy @snowy @SolitarySphynx @Solminol @SourTartSnake @starlinguser @Swageus @Tala2121 @texaspooky @TheGildedRaven @TheRunawayRaven @Thewarywatcher13 @UncleLarry @Violetah @ViperidaeX @Vivitale @Xesei @xXPancakexx @Zemo
@Hexlash just checking, did mine go through?
@Hexlash just checking, did mine go through?
Untitled21_20210619092953.png
@Hexlash Also wondering if mine went through? <3
@Hexlash Also wondering if mine went through? <3
I'm on track to completing mine! Should be done sometime tomorrow if everything goes well :D
I'm on track to completing mine! Should be done sometime tomorrow if everything goes well :D
owleics.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17