Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [GENERAL] FR Secret Santa Art Trade 2021
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
@FightingPolygon
Thank you sooooo much for the amazing art of my Cardinal! He looks fantastic here! I hope this year will be full of interesting and happy moments for you)

@Eversnow
Wow! That is just... WOW! You are a real hero of this Secret Santa! I even can't understand how you did all of this, that looks unreal for the man without superpowers)) Thank you and have a good year ^^
@FightingPolygon
Thank you sooooo much for the amazing art of my Cardinal! He looks fantastic here! I hope this year will be full of interesting and happy moments for you)

@Eversnow
Wow! That is just... WOW! You are a real hero of this Secret Santa! I even can't understand how you did all of this, that looks unreal for the man without superpowers)) Thank you and have a good year ^^
u8ULC.gifZ5ccaDf.png4po62.gif
@UncleLarry OH MY FLAMECALLER, she's amazing! [emoji=coatl love size=1] I really love how you painted her, she looks awesome already in a small picture, I can't wait to see her bigger [emoji=special eyes size=1] I'm sorry for your pc, I hope it will be back soon! Thank you sosososo much! [emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1] @FightingPolygon I'm so glad you like him! It was a really fun challenge! [emoji=coatl laughing size=1] Ps. Please remember to save it and re-upload on your own, cause I'm probably going to clean my imgur gallery in a couple of months ^-^ @Eversnow Perseverance looks so amazing and cute in your style! I lover her sosososo much! Thank you for drawing her, you shouldn't have [emoji=coatl love size=1] You're the Santa we don't deserve! [emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1] hope you had good holidays and wish you a great new year!
@UncleLarry
OH MY FLAMECALLER, she's amazing! I really love how you painted her, she looks awesome already in a small picture, I can't wait to see her bigger I'm sorry for your pc, I hope it will be back soon! Thank you sosososo much!

@FightingPolygon
I'm so glad you like him! It was a really fun challenge! Ps. Please remember to save it and re-upload on your own, cause I'm probably going to clean my imgur gallery in a couple of months ^-^

@Eversnow
Perseverance looks so amazing and cute in your style! I lover her sosososo much! Thank you for drawing her, you shouldn't have You're the Santa we don't deserve! hope you had good holidays and wish you a great new year!
ZkrybUr.pngHpFAuE9.png1NdxgnA.pngmszQFLE.pngDShktv0.pnglVtJpxL.pngm2UuQXy.pngFRqIr6K.pngblackrayser_by_pyromaniacalbonsai-dc058le.gif
FA1PXy5.png
@Orgetzu

Haha, gotta love just winging it, huh? That's pretty much me with anything. And sometimes I gotta do some tests before I find out what looks good.
@Orgetzu

Haha, gotta love just winging it, huh? That's pretty much me with anything. And sometimes I gotta do some tests before I find out what looks good.
@silverein @Eversnow
Kinda late to this, whoops! Thank you both for the wonderful drawings ahhh!! Both of your styles are lovely and work so great with my characters! Whisper looks so soft and beautiful, and Zett looks adorable! Hope you're having a happy new year, thanks again!
@silverein @Eversnow
Kinda late to this, whoops! Thank you both for the wonderful drawings ahhh!! Both of your styles are lovely and work so great with my characters! Whisper looks so soft and beautiful, and Zett looks adorable! Hope you're having a happy new year, thanks again!
NvqJibZ.png
Art Shop
Toyhouse
DeviantArt
@Hexlash I still don't see the artwork from my Secret Santa. If it's okay, could you check and see if it's late?
@Hexlash I still don't see the artwork from my Secret Santa. If it's okay, could you check and see if it's late?
FORMERLY UNCLELARRY
The-Dragon-s-Keep-DISCORD.png4o7papi.pngZmmR4dY.pngeofNzwG.png
HELLO, ive been sick and not had the energy to reply to you all and show you my love until now, i hope everyone's had a fantastic holiday season [emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1] @Violetah aaaa my Boi!! I [i]love[/i] your style and how you've drawn him, and the lil clouds in the background as a nod to his accent!! he looks annoyed with whatever he's looking at which is very on brand for him :P aa ;w; thank you for drawing him i love it <33 @Match aLSO MY BOI aaa ;w; I adore your piece of Lionndubh too, it looks so warm and i love the texture of the piece :DD He looks like he's pondering his existence while the sunsets, i love it tysm eeee <33 @eversnow YOU MADMAN I can't believe you drew a piece for everyone, i'm both in awe and in horror sdfghjk thank you for drawing my soft fluffbutt Aotrom, she looks amazing and so so cute in your style owo <3 @Salvation MERRY CHIPMASSS OMG asdkyhfdg my LITTLE grEMLIN K I N G >:D I adore this so much, you have captured his chaotic little self [i]perfectly[/i] thank you aa <3
HELLO, ive been sick and not had the energy to reply to you all and show you my love until now, i hope everyone's had a fantastic holiday season

@Violetah
aaaa my Boi!! I love your style and how you've drawn him, and the lil clouds in the background as a nod to his accent!! he looks annoyed with whatever he's looking at which is very on brand for him :P aa ;w; thank you for drawing him i love it <33

@Match
aLSO MY BOI aaa ;w; I adore your piece of Lionndubh too, it looks so warm and i love the texture of the piece :DD He looks like he's pondering his existence while the sunsets, i love it tysm eeee <33

@eversnow
YOU MADMAN I can't believe you drew a piece for everyone, i'm both in awe and in horror sdfghjk thank you for drawing my soft fluffbutt Aotrom, she looks amazing and so so cute in your style owo <3

@Salvation
MERRY CHIPMASSS OMG asdkyhfdg my LITTLE grEMLIN K I N G >:D I adore this so much, you have captured his chaotic little self perfectly thank you aa <3
RpJRPaD.png
uGR9lra.png
EuyQ8QK.png
QuQZYv7.png
a
@UncleLarry

Sorry no, still waiting on that one :(

@UncleLarry

Sorry no, still waiting on that one :(

FRSSAT2020_Banner_Btn.pngFR_SS_2019_Banner_btn.pngFRSS_Banner_2018_FINALE_smol.pngaxolotlsignature_by_friedsnipe-dbsrpae.pngAXOLOTLOTLOTLOTLOTL
SO SORRY work got crazy busy! i meant to reply sooner but i needed precious sleepytime any chance i can get :U This event was fun and reminded me how much i have missed drawing mutants. i hope i can participate for the next FR SS =w= fingers crossed! lol @Hexlash THANK YOU for letting me join Tier B slots with the much appreciated mini extension that was given to me! traditional art will always be my comfort zone but maybe next year if time allows me to, i can try dabbling with colours or soemthing ... happy new year! this event was fun! :D @AspenCrow Happy new year! thank you for choosing to draw art of Vanish with the Wind! I didn't know how to size the images on FR XD if you're curious why i am so attached to him it's because he is an old pet from a breedable shop ( [url=https://matope-swamp.com/forums/index.php?topic=650.msg12545#msg12545]this is a link if you want to take a peek[/url] ) --- and surprisingly, that dragon drawn from memory, i think it's Debris XDD correct me if i am wrong! ahaha. thank you nonetheless. i am saving a copy of that one too XD @Eversnow Hello ANON! thank you for the art piece of Vanish with the Wind!!! and wow how did you even manage to draw art for EVERY participant in existence this year for FR SS 2021! -respect- that some boss skills right thurrr [emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1] happynew year :D
SO SORRY work got crazy busy! i meant to reply sooner but i needed precious sleepytime any chance i can get :U

This event was fun and reminded me how much i have missed drawing mutants. i hope i can participate for the next FR SS =w= fingers crossed! lol

@Hexlash
THANK YOU for letting me join Tier B slots with the much appreciated mini extension that was given to me! traditional art will always be my comfort zone but maybe next year if time allows me to, i can try dabbling with colours or soemthing ...
happy new year! this event was fun! :D

@AspenCrow
Happy new year! thank you for choosing to draw art of Vanish with the Wind! I didn't know how to size the images on FR XD if you're curious why i am so attached to him it's because he is an old pet from a breedable shop ( this is a link if you want to take a peek ) --- and surprisingly, that dragon drawn from memory, i think it's Debris XDD correct me if i am wrong! ahaha. thank you nonetheless. i am saving a copy of that one too XD

@Eversnow
Hello ANON! thank you for the art piece of Vanish with the Wind!!! and wow how did you even manage to draw art for EVERY participant in existence this year for FR SS 2021! -respect- that some boss skills right thurrr happynew year :D
- - - - - wind-badge-2023 - -
-

Dragons for sale
-· buy a nugget?

-
-- plague-badge-2024-plague-badge-2024
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17