Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [GENERAL] FR Secret Santa Art Trade 2021
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
@Koobi man idk but they must be pretty slim! djkfhgjdhf im glad you like it >w<

@Eversnow YOOO TYSMMM ;w;w;w; ALATORI LOOKS SO COOL
@Koobi man idk but they must be pretty slim! djkfhgjdhf im glad you like it >w<

@Eversnow YOOO TYSMMM ;w;w;w; ALATORI LOOKS SO COOL
Manta_Gel_Mat_2.png
kriber/kribs/jay

20 | fr+0 | he/they/e

art shop
hope yall enjoy your stay here! i'm just vibing :)
Manta_Gel_Mat.png
@Eversnow
Thank you so much for drawing my Nuraun :3

also kudos for drawing everyone. That is impressive.
@Eversnow
Thank you so much for drawing my Nuraun :3

also kudos for drawing everyone. That is impressive.
rSJg2ds.jpgezykfzF.jpg
@eversnow

I'm so impressed by your determination! That's a whole lot of art to do, and every piece looks gorgeous! I just love the art you did of my anthro oc, your style is beautiful.
@eversnow

I'm so impressed by your determination! That's a whole lot of art to do, and every piece looks gorgeous! I just love the art you did of my anthro oc, your style is beautiful.
angy.png FR time +3
they/them
Water Dom Org
...............................water-swon.png
@Orgetzu

Awesome, thanks a bunch! I don't have a Toyhouse, but I'll still give ya credit~

And oh, that's neat! I feel you on wanting to add a little bit of background sometimes. I think mine may usually involve sparkles or something, depending on the char. I'm not good with landscapes and such, but I just need a little hint of flair.
@Orgetzu

Awesome, thanks a bunch! I don't have a Toyhouse, but I'll still give ya credit~

And oh, that's neat! I feel you on wanting to add a little bit of background sometimes. I think mine may usually involve sparkles or something, depending on the char. I'm not good with landscapes and such, but I just need a little hint of flair.
@PoisonedKoolaid oh WOW I am seriously amazed my your piece for me holy ;_; you made him look so incredible I love his arms and the horns and his HALO gorgeous thank you so so much I LOVE IT!! <33
@PoisonedKoolaid oh WOW I am seriously amazed my your piece for me holy ;_; you made him look so incredible I love his arms and the horns and his HALO gorgeous thank you so so much I LOVE IT!! <33
790f87b2b205f5a2a2efa0490e31703829f88607.png
@salemcookie !!! I love the drawing you made!! She looks super cutee ;; I'll put it in her bio ASAP :] And I'm glad you liked the drawing i did!! I don't mind at all if you wanna put it on toyhouse :D

@Eversnow Hybris looks amazing!! Thank you!! It's so amazing how you managed to do a drawing for everyone,, respect!!

Sorry I took a bit to say thanks, we had no power for a few days here but fortunately its back now :D
@salemcookie !!! I love the drawing you made!! She looks super cutee ;; I'll put it in her bio ASAP :] And I'm glad you liked the drawing i did!! I don't mind at all if you wanna put it on toyhouse :D

@Eversnow Hybris looks amazing!! Thank you!! It's so amazing how you managed to do a drawing for everyone,, respect!!

Sorry I took a bit to say thanks, we had no power for a few days here but fortunately its back now :D
1136473bo09ry2gpx.gif

Luciana ♥ She/Her ♥ FRT +5
@Goanna
You're very welcome! Its been half a year since I last drew a dragon, so it was great fun just to be drawing a dragon again, and it was hard to resist the temptation to go all out all the lineart. :D

@texaspooky
:D I'm glad you like it. I just realized that I forgot to add back in his whiskers in the final lineart. D:
I quickly added them back in as an alternate version, though Jinsoku's looking pretty good without them, too. link

@Pyrouge
Aww, I love it!! Thank you for giving my silly seeker some love by drawing him. You captured him well. <3

@Eversnow
Thank you for the headshot of Cowen! I can only imagine how much work it was to draw for everyone-- the most bonus gifts I managed in past years was 8. :)
@Goanna
You're very welcome! Its been half a year since I last drew a dragon, so it was great fun just to be drawing a dragon again, and it was hard to resist the temptation to go all out all the lineart. :D

@texaspooky
:D I'm glad you like it. I just realized that I forgot to add back in his whiskers in the final lineart. D:
I quickly added them back in as an alternate version, though Jinsoku's looking pretty good without them, too. link

@Pyrouge
Aww, I love it!! Thank you for giving my silly seeker some love by drawing him. You captured him well. <3

@Eversnow
Thank you for the headshot of Cowen! I can only imagine how much work it was to draw for everyone-- the most bonus gifts I managed in past years was 8. :)
tmmkOjs.png PXWBvNq.png
@blurryreflection very cool headshot!! :0 thank you so much!! and no worries about the flowers, accents are optional! ^^

@Eversnow aww that's really adorable!! she looks so small! thank you!!

@Crescentstar711 aww i'm glad i drew something close to what you were imagining!! i remember the art you did for me, i'm glad i could pay you back! ^^ and yes you can pm me your email!
@blurryreflection very cool headshot!! :0 thank you so much!! and no worries about the flowers, accents are optional! ^^

@Eversnow aww that's really adorable!! she looks so small! thank you!!

@Crescentstar711 aww i'm glad i drew something close to what you were imagining!! i remember the art you did for me, i'm glad i could pay you back! ^^ and yes you can pm me your email!
VTV6La7.png Rxt3Le0.png
@Namulord I can relate. I'm really not good at landscapes either, actually, so most of my backgrounds tend to be more abstract. But they're fun and fit, and it's giving me some sort of practice. Also works out better for non full-body pictures a lot of the time. I just kind of, try to figure out the vibe or pick a color that works, and then do whatever idea I get from there! It ends up with some odd stuff sometimes.
@Namulord I can relate. I'm really not good at landscapes either, actually, so most of my backgrounds tend to be more abstract. But they're fun and fit, and it's giving me some sort of practice. Also works out better for non full-body pictures a lot of the time. I just kind of, try to figure out the vibe or pick a color that works, and then do whatever idea I get from there! It ends up with some odd stuff sometimes.
girl_icon_by_orgetzu-d8qm7bc.pngping_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z0s1w.pnghatchery_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z17md.pngart_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1fu6.pnggen_1_sale_icon___orange_by_orgetzu-d9zwj8j.png
bubble_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1pvh.png
unicorn_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1xrd.pnghouse_icon_z_by_orgetzu-d9z2r3i.pngwinter_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z2szz.pngfrog_icon_by_orgetzu-d9zwkt5.pngpixel_potatoes_by_orgetzu-d9z0pkl.gif Some of these pixels go places....
@Eversnow
I am in absolute awe of the fact that you were able to draw so many characters, thank you so much for the honor of havin mine amoung them!
I hope you have an amazing rest of your notn and lots of time for your wrist to rest and heal!

@bothriolepis
Oh heck yeah!! I'm so glad it inspired you :D
She was a lovely gal to draw <3
Thanks for participating this year and I hope you have an amazing rest of your notn!
edit: btw for toyhouse credit my th is: https://toyhou.se/Andraya :D

@/anonymous
Tysm for the drawing of NightingGale!! Your interpretation of the accent is super on point and I love the swath of eyes on the hind leg!
Have a wonderful rest of your notn <3
@Eversnow
I am in absolute awe of the fact that you were able to draw so many characters, thank you so much for the honor of havin mine amoung them!
I hope you have an amazing rest of your notn and lots of time for your wrist to rest and heal!

@bothriolepis
Oh heck yeah!! I'm so glad it inspired you :D
She was a lovely gal to draw <3
Thanks for participating this year and I hope you have an amazing rest of your notn!
edit: btw for toyhouse credit my th is: https://toyhou.se/Andraya :D

@/anonymous
Tysm for the drawing of NightingGale!! Your interpretation of the accent is super on point and I love the swath of eyes on the hind leg!
Have a wonderful rest of your notn <3
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o1_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o3_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o4_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o2_400.gif
w8o0xW1.png

1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17