Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [GENERAL] FR Secret Santa Art Trade 2021
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
I was worried it wouldn’t happened this year but I am happy it did. :3 can I get a ping plz.
I was worried it wouldn’t happened this year but I am happy it did. :3 can I get a ping plz.
rSJg2ds.jpgezykfzF.jpg
At long last I am hyped to welcome you all back to our annual Secret Santa Art Trade! Once again I'm at the helm, so I apologize if there are any (more) hiccups. Please review all of the event information, noting that I have shifted the schedule to end on New Year's Day instead of Christmas, and sign up with my fancy new probably going to crash site!

@24Finns @Acopytopy @Andraya @Annoyed @Arimwe @Bananyan @BlackRayser @CabbageCat @Chuunibyou @CoffeeCaat @Coincidence @ColonelChicken @Crescentstar711 @Cumulus @Darksilverhawk @DragonJade @EmotionalEgg @EverlastingRoses @Fanartsy @Feinics @FlamingDragon02 @FusionBoltzGX @Goldenwolfmidna @Haring @Iceluoxue @InfectedWolf @Joule @KingEnigma @Koobi @Kriber @Lopika @Malreau @Match @Mayuli @Midnightpinto @MistyGold @Mobian @Nettletea @Nyctea @ObtuseToast @Onyxbat @Orgetzu @Owleics @Pineappleblood @Quintillion @Salvation @Sightlesz @Silverein @Sinjin @SolitarySphynx @SourTartSnake @Sweettoothart @ThatGurlFluffE1 @TheGildedRaven @TheRunawayRaven @Theine @Thewarywatcher13 @Violetah @VoidQueenSat @Zemo @Zif @bobafrappuccino @bothriolepis @bunnison @coincidence @eggdestroyer666 @felisArtist @frostybonezz @ingolse @nevvermore @ridill @salemcookie @sistersofmercy @snowy @starknite @texaspooky @timeshadow012 @unck @Namulord
At long last I am hyped to welcome you all back to our annual Secret Santa Art Trade! Once again I'm at the helm, so I apologize if there are any (more) hiccups. Please review all of the event information, noting that I have shifted the schedule to end on New Year's Day instead of Christmas, and sign up with my fancy new probably going to crash site!

@24Finns @Acopytopy @Andraya @Annoyed @Arimwe @Bananyan @BlackRayser @CabbageCat @Chuunibyou @CoffeeCaat @Coincidence @ColonelChicken @Crescentstar711 @Cumulus @Darksilverhawk @DragonJade @EmotionalEgg @EverlastingRoses @Fanartsy @Feinics @FlamingDragon02 @FusionBoltzGX @Goldenwolfmidna @Haring @Iceluoxue @InfectedWolf @Joule @KingEnigma @Koobi @Kriber @Lopika @Malreau @Match @Mayuli @Midnightpinto @MistyGold @Mobian @Nettletea @Nyctea @ObtuseToast @Onyxbat @Orgetzu @Owleics @Pineappleblood @Quintillion @Salvation @Sightlesz @Silverein @Sinjin @SolitarySphynx @SourTartSnake @Sweettoothart @ThatGurlFluffE1 @TheGildedRaven @TheRunawayRaven @Theine @Thewarywatcher13 @Violetah @VoidQueenSat @Zemo @Zif @bobafrappuccino @bothriolepis @bunnison @coincidence @eggdestroyer666 @felisArtist @frostybonezz @ingolse @nevvermore @ridill @salemcookie @sistersofmercy @snowy @starknite @texaspooky @timeshadow012 @unck @Namulord
FRSSAT2020_Banner_Btn.pngFR_SS_2019_Banner_btn.pngFRSS_Banner_2018_FINALE_smol.pngaxolotlsignature_by_friedsnipe-dbsrpae.pngAXOLOTLOTLOTLOTLOTL
excitement!!!!!!!!! I've been waiting for this :DDDD
I'll go sign up now :D
excitement!!!!!!!!! I've been waiting for this :DDDD
I'll go sign up now :D
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o1_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o3_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o4_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o2_400.gif
w8o0xW1.png

Ayyye I was just thinking about this thread!
Ayyye I was just thinking about this thread!
257486_1462814308_banner.gif
YEEEAAA BOYY ive been waiting for this thread to come back since november started lol
YEEEAAA BOYY ive been waiting for this thread to come back since november started lol
bepsi cola
wishlist
coatl-aidric-tiny.png Stuffies-Max-Siggie.png
Yess it's here!!!
Yess it's here!!!
59452140_om9.gif
Misty | She/her | FR +5 | Artist
aaTKvHc.png
I can get distracted and forget stuff easily, please pm or ping if I missed something!
About | Avatar | Art socials
qvvKrNY.png
I've been only visiting Flight Rising regularly for this event to start <3 Been waiting for it the whole year. The best way to end the year! Thank you for hosting again!
I've been only visiting Flight Rising regularly for this event to start <3 Been waiting for it the whole year. The best way to end the year! Thank you for hosting again!
For centered view 0gjOTSO.gif Adopts: SpiralBusts P9G7630.png
I've heard about this event!!!

OxO posting here to come back to thread since not sure if i have time to join...
@Lansly -- hey me, pls double check ur irl schedule
I've heard about this event!!!

OxO posting here to come back to thread since not sure if i have time to join...
@Lansly -- hey me, pls double check ur irl schedule
- - - - - wind-badge-2023 - -
-

Dragons for sale
-· buy a nugget?

-
-- plague-badge-2024-plague-badge-2024
Thanks to everyone who have already signed up, and a huge thank you to everyone expressing your enthusiasm for the event returning: it really means the world to me and is what drives me to stay up coding out everything for the event haha!

We're halfway through before sign-ups close! I wanted to clarify that on the sign-up website I put "Saturday" Dec 5, but I totally meant Sunday Dec 5, whoops!

@Lansly there's always tier B if you wanna join but aren't sure how much time you have!
Thanks to everyone who have already signed up, and a huge thank you to everyone expressing your enthusiasm for the event returning: it really means the world to me and is what drives me to stay up coding out everything for the event haha!

We're halfway through before sign-ups close! I wanted to clarify that on the sign-up website I put "Saturday" Dec 5, but I totally meant Sunday Dec 5, whoops!

@Lansly there's always tier B if you wanna join but aren't sure how much time you have!
FRSSAT2020_Banner_Btn.pngFR_SS_2019_Banner_btn.pngFRSS_Banner_2018_FINALE_smol.pngaxolotlsignature_by_friedsnipe-dbsrpae.pngAXOLOTLOTLOTLOTLOTL
@Hexlash Oh? What is this tier B? May i get some more info on this? [emoji=new friend size=1] ((so sorry i haven't read everything yet. i plan to read tomorrow night when i have about 1 hr extra to be on FR longer ))
@Hexlash

Oh? What is this tier B? May i get some more info on this?

((so sorry i haven't read everything yet. i plan to read tomorrow night when i have about 1 hr extra to be on FR longer ))
- - - - - wind-badge-2023 - -
-

Dragons for sale
-· buy a nugget?

-
-- plague-badge-2024-plague-badge-2024
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17