Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | In Shadow of the Gods-Nuzlocke-COMPLETE
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63
That's one way for things to end! But I think it's a pretty satisfying ending, and I'm really happy you got to finish it! Nuzlockes are difficult to predict plot-wise, but I think you did an amazing job. :D Nice to see Saerun back, too!
That's one way for things to end! But I think it's a pretty satisfying ending, and I'm really happy you got to finish it! Nuzlockes are difficult to predict plot-wise, but I think you did an amazing job. :D Nice to see Saerun back, too!
V2JLSpi.png0uebEKY.pngimage.pngimage.pngBsom7I2.pngjnEhDH9.pngX7H4JZX.pngnF1ESUZ.pngBadnwzE.png aa
Luteia // 21+ // fae|faer or he|him

Ping me to get my attention!

Nature // Shadow // FR Time
aa qA4DWTW.png
You did an amazing job wrapping this up, given the circumstances. Thank you for bringing us along for the journey
You did an amazing job wrapping this up, given the circumstances. Thank you for bringing us along for the journey
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
@Kaial

I'm so happy to see this get an ending, maybe not the one you originally wanted to do but an ending nonetheless.
I would actually like to adopt Asha, if that's okay! I keep coming back to look at her the most!
I hope you are doing well and the future is kind to you! :)
@Kaial

I'm so happy to see this get an ending, maybe not the one you originally wanted to do but an ending nonetheless.
I would actually like to adopt Asha, if that's okay! I keep coming back to look at her the most!
I hope you are doing well and the future is kind to you! :)
Hey if dragons are still up for grabs, I've been following this Nuzlock for a couple years and I'd love to grab whoever's left!
Hey if dragons are still up for grabs, I've been following this Nuzlock for a couple years and I'd love to grab whoever's left!
5bo5hOU.pngfWYy1BR.png0F7jZQ6.pnga5jtoDO.pnglhNyXgq.gif
@Kaial Yo Kai, congrats on finishing your story! It's always better to actually get somewhere and write an ending :3
@Kaial Yo Kai, congrats on finishing your story! It's always better to actually get somewhere and write an ending :3
Professional Grump

I live for memes
@Luteia
I'm glad you feel that way. It was HARD, hahaha. But gradually the feeling of sadness and slight regret has ebbed away and I'm just glad I can finally consider this literally novel-sized story complete.
Saerun had to come back, of course, but she also had "told" me she desperately needed to be alone and I couldn't force myself to include her more than that unless I wanted my muse to tank even more. I finally did up her bio to explain where the hell she was and why she had to do it though. It was also hard but in a different way. God I love that skydancer.

@Petall
Thanks so much. You always stood out as someone who put so much care into your comments here, and it means so much to me you stuck it out til the end.

@StormWendjule
Thanks so much to you too! I'm hoping for a brighter future, time will tell!

@Ninazu
Oh, were you? I don't doubt it but I don't see your username in my pinglist or anything. Were you a tumblr reader? o:
And if you are interested in a nuzlocke kid are there any specifics as to who/what you want? Most are gone now.

@ArgenteaMoon

EYY! There's a name I've known forever. You were even around for Wafer's journey! Thanks so much! <3
@Luteia
I'm glad you feel that way. It was HARD, hahaha. But gradually the feeling of sadness and slight regret has ebbed away and I'm just glad I can finally consider this literally novel-sized story complete.
Saerun had to come back, of course, but she also had "told" me she desperately needed to be alone and I couldn't force myself to include her more than that unless I wanted my muse to tank even more. I finally did up her bio to explain where the hell she was and why she had to do it though. It was also hard but in a different way. God I love that skydancer.

@Petall
Thanks so much. You always stood out as someone who put so much care into your comments here, and it means so much to me you stuck it out til the end.

@StormWendjule
Thanks so much to you too! I'm hoping for a brighter future, time will tell!

@Ninazu
Oh, were you? I don't doubt it but I don't see your username in my pinglist or anything. Were you a tumblr reader? o:
And if you are interested in a nuzlocke kid are there any specifics as to who/what you want? Most are gone now.

@ArgenteaMoon

EYY! There's a name I've known forever. You were even around for Wafer's journey! Thanks so much! <3
Kai - Al (There's only 1 L!)
[Call me Kai!] [30s,They/Them]
PLEASE do not ask about
my avatar on an
unrelated thread topic!
f18d31cc350d038f8fdc1052107773b5e5669843.png
- Accent Shop!
- Hatchathon: Egg a Day 2024!
- In Shadow of the Gods: A Nuzlocke (Complete!)
- G1s with Art!
- Wishlist/Icon Dragon
@Kaial I was, yes! I'm technically one of the original Nuzlockers on this site, (which maybe I shouldn't be as proud of as I am, but hey) so I'm always happy to read things by the old crew, and even happier to see those stories reach fruition because so few of them did.
@Kaial I was, yes! I'm technically one of the original Nuzlockers on this site, (which maybe I shouldn't be as proud of as I am, but hey) so I'm always happy to read things by the old crew, and even happier to see those stories reach fruition because so few of them did.
Professional Grump

I live for memes
@ArgenteaMoon

Yea, alongside Kizzy, Lagmonster, and so many others. It's really something, isn't? Not to sound corny but I'm glad you're still here!
@ArgenteaMoon

Yea, alongside Kizzy, Lagmonster, and so many others. It's really something, isn't? Not to sound corny but I'm glad you're still here!
Kai - Al (There's only 1 L!)
[Call me Kai!] [30s,They/Them]
PLEASE do not ask about
my avatar on an
unrelated thread topic!
f18d31cc350d038f8fdc1052107773b5e5669843.png
- Accent Shop!
- Hatchathon: Egg a Day 2024!
- In Shadow of the Gods: A Nuzlocke (Complete!)
- G1s with Art!
- Wishlist/Icon Dragon
@Kaial [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@Kaial
Professional Grump

I live for memes
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63