Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Nuzlocke: The Arcane Exile
1 2 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80
@ArgenteaMoon, @CyberNexus, @HazelJade, @Ecuria, @JadeMagic, @CrypticGirl, @Arsi, @Twelvero, @LagMonster, @Chloraphyll, @Neige, @ChronicleCat, @Keridwyn, @Misplaced, @NinjaKitty, @mintSMASH, @jinxmoonstone, @keet, @Twelvewishes, @Rivix, @Lixy, @Gunmetaljane, @Sakku, @Bunnylatte, @Dovalore, @Kizmetto, @RemusLupin, @kingofeli, @iwillbejustme, @Scyras, @Masqd, @SakuFox, @SylphofPens, @Gwineira, @Criticburnt, @Taffine, @wmctalon, @greyyourwarden, @Orgetzu, @LochnessMonster, @chromesaurus, @DacianaLupa, @owlstar7, @Scyanatha, @Ephyra, @RandomShmoe, @Solaristigres, @POTaDOS, @Pinkangel725, @trumpetyrant, @Eyelet @Sellenair, @Redwood, @alydoodle, @Solar, @NightShift, @IronPen, @Tiirran, @Nihilo, @Akash, @Pandonkey, @StarBeryl, @Pusillanimous, @Aztec, @Cien, @Antaria, @Susurs, @Imbricaria, @Rogueoftime, @Solarphoenix, @ChaosTearKitsune, @SavannahSunstone, @snowquail, @gotw3, @anura, @Nyaro, @marleymars, @Vanquished, @hatterlet, @Usagiglower, @CowardlyTank, @jumbofluff, @FlyingNorth, @Irarina, @AviEsra, @fescennine, @Elzereil, @Enigmatic, @LemonDragons, @Rijolt, @fletchinder, @tigressRising, @Love10naj, @Wayfaringmirror, @Zaerdra, @DistressedRabbit, @Orenildur, @SilverNachtmahr, @GlacialFalls,@Fabtastic, @nightmischief, @linguistic, @BleedingShadows, @Phooka @Whimzica, @DeathPanda, @Temreki, @mochimajuru, @TheBlackMage , @AnnaStar353, @Valishtu, @Nylocke, @Gemhydra, @StormWendjule, @Cngx, @Totodile3, @Luteia, @Piplup40, @Animequeen @Crystallove

Alright so, I have some news, if anyone is still active and interested.

I've been doing a lot of... god what's the term. Personal work? Offline as of late, and part of it was distancing myself from a lot of negative associations with this site.

It seems to actually be working, and as a result FR has become fun again, and given I'm still recovering from surgery I have a lot of time to uh. Lie around.

Do you guys want to hear more from Wafer and the extant crew?
Different FR stories?

Let me know!
@ArgenteaMoon, @CyberNexus, @HazelJade, @Ecuria, @JadeMagic, @CrypticGirl, @Arsi, @Twelvero, @LagMonster, @Chloraphyll, @Neige, @ChronicleCat, @Keridwyn, @Misplaced, @NinjaKitty, @mintSMASH, @jinxmoonstone, @keet, @Twelvewishes, @Rivix, @Lixy, @Gunmetaljane, @Sakku, @Bunnylatte, @Dovalore, @Kizmetto, @RemusLupin, @kingofeli, @iwillbejustme, @Scyras, @Masqd, @SakuFox, @SylphofPens, @Gwineira, @Criticburnt, @Taffine, @wmctalon, @greyyourwarden, @Orgetzu, @LochnessMonster, @chromesaurus, @DacianaLupa, @owlstar7, @Scyanatha, @Ephyra, @RandomShmoe, @Solaristigres, @POTaDOS, @Pinkangel725, @trumpetyrant, @Eyelet @Sellenair, @Redwood, @alydoodle, @Solar, @NightShift, @IronPen, @Tiirran, @Nihilo, @Akash, @Pandonkey, @StarBeryl, @Pusillanimous, @Aztec, @Cien, @Antaria, @Susurs, @Imbricaria, @Rogueoftime, @Solarphoenix, @ChaosTearKitsune, @SavannahSunstone, @snowquail, @gotw3, @anura, @Nyaro, @marleymars, @Vanquished, @hatterlet, @Usagiglower, @CowardlyTank, @jumbofluff, @FlyingNorth, @Irarina, @AviEsra, @fescennine, @Elzereil, @Enigmatic, @LemonDragons, @Rijolt, @fletchinder, @tigressRising, @Love10naj, @Wayfaringmirror, @Zaerdra, @DistressedRabbit, @Orenildur, @SilverNachtmahr, @GlacialFalls,@Fabtastic, @nightmischief, @linguistic, @BleedingShadows, @Phooka @Whimzica, @DeathPanda, @Temreki, @mochimajuru, @TheBlackMage , @AnnaStar353, @Valishtu, @Nylocke, @Gemhydra, @StormWendjule, @Cngx, @Totodile3, @Luteia, @Piplup40, @Animequeen @Crystallove

Alright so, I have some news, if anyone is still active and interested.

I've been doing a lot of... god what's the term. Personal work? Offline as of late, and part of it was distancing myself from a lot of negative associations with this site.

It seems to actually be working, and as a result FR has become fun again, and given I'm still recovering from surgery I have a lot of time to uh. Lie around.

Do you guys want to hear more from Wafer and the extant crew?
Different FR stories?

Let me know!
Kai - Al (There's only 1 L!)
[Call me Kai!] [30s,They/Them]
PLEASE do not ask about
my avatar on an
unrelated thread topic!
f18d31cc350d038f8fdc1052107773b5e5669843.png
- Accent Shop!
- Hatchathon: Egg a Day 2024!
- In Shadow of the Gods: A Nuzlocke (Complete!)
- G1s with Art!
- Wishlist/Icon Dragon
@Kaial

I for one would love to know how it fell apart / how the story ended.
I'd also like to know about all the gen1s that died before they got written into the story. :o
@Kaial

I for one would love to know how it fell apart / how the story ended.
I'd also like to know about all the gen1s that died before they got written into the story. :o
V2JLSpi.png0uebEKY.pngimage.pngimage.pngBsom7I2.pngjnEhDH9.pngX7H4JZX.pngnF1ESUZ.pngBadnwzE.png aa
Luteia // 21+ // fae|faer or he|him

Ping me to get my attention!

Nature // Shadow // FR Time
aa qA4DWTW.png
@Kaial

Yes, of course! :D If you’re comfortable with it, I’d love to see more story.
@Kaial

Yes, of course! :D If you’re comfortable with it, I’d love to see more story.
Art_Shop_New_Tagger.png
@Kaial
*Hand shoots up so fast it almost flies off* MEMEMEMEMEME!
@Kaial
*Hand shoots up so fast it almost flies off* MEMEMEMEMEME!
OOIa5x2.png
Yes! I would love to hear more about the crew!
Yes! I would love to hear more about the crew!
52a219f9f5920f601de7d7c6465b9470345afec7.png
@Kaial Of course! If you're up for it, I'd love to hear how the story ends - how/why the crew disbanded and where everyone ended up afterwards.
@Kaial Of course! If you're up for it, I'd love to hear how the story ends - how/why the crew disbanded and where everyone ended up afterwards.
Na5WGHa.png
@Kaial
Hi! I'm up for anything, whatever you feel like writing~!
@Kaial
Hi! I'm up for anything, whatever you feel like writing~!
pulvis et umbra sumus - We are dust and shadows
d-ovo
d-ovo
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
@Kaial - I enjoy your writing style a lot, so I'm down for whatever you feel like writing. c:
@Kaial - I enjoy your writing style a lot, so I'm down for whatever you feel like writing. c:
IMG_2906.png Art Search
Character Sales

19142803_PtuVeqht7qoFLtF.png

RAURU
19142782_4Y6BBskgHum0RlM.png
They/Them
+2 FR Time
Dyslexic
@Kaial

Hello again! Here’s to a speedy recovery :>
I’d be happy to read more of your stories too!
@Kaial

Hello again! Here’s to a speedy recovery :>
I’d be happy to read more of your stories too!
sig_me.pngsig_art.pngsig_f2u.png
1 2 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80