Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Nuzlocke: The Arcane Exile
1 2 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80
@Valishtu

Aaaaaaa I'm SO GLAD YOU GOT HER!
I'll send you some g back though, for the discount <3
@Valishtu

Aaaaaaa I'm SO GLAD YOU GOT HER!
I'll send you some g back though, for the discount <3
Kai - Al (There's only 1 L!)
[Call me Kai!] [30s,They/Them]
PLEASE do not ask about
my avatar on an
unrelated thread topic!
f18d31cc350d038f8fdc1052107773b5e5669843.png
- Accent Shop!
- Hatchathon: Egg a Day 2024!
- In Shadow of the Gods: A Nuzlocke (Complete!)
- G1s with Art!
- Wishlist/Icon Dragon
@Twye pinging myself to read this soon. Looks interesting from when i glanced!
@Twye pinging myself to read this soon. Looks interesting from when i glanced!
r0TEJcn.gif
Mar||INFP-T||Chaotic Neutral||FR Clock +3||*Rp!||Lioden
x0iVMgw.png
Usually buying art. PM me & let me commission you!!
19389_90ce43590987e43c_I.gif13150_6082608227cbe796_I.gif3379_104bee4741d0976d_I.gif 4640_cff8fd95c80db023_I.gif 3433_bb0886194e8d3513_I.gif5234_330dbb072405bbcd_I.gif
Auctioning a XXY G1 here!
3z98tEG.png
[/url]
@Twye

I hope you enjoy it!
@Twye

I hope you enjoy it!
PLEASE do not ask about
my avatar on an
unrelated thread topic!
- Accent Shop!
- G1s with Art!
- Wishlist/Icon Dragon

@ArgenteaMoon, @CyberNexus, @HazelJade, @Ecuria, @JadeMagic, @CrypticGirl, @Arsi, @Twelvero, @LagMonster, @Chloraphyll, @Neige, @ChronicleCat, @Keridwyn, @Misplaced, @NinjaKitty, @mintSMASH, @jinxmoonstone, @keet, @Twelvewishes, @Rivix, @Lixy, @Gunmetaljane, @Sakku, @Bunnylatte, @Dovalore, @Kizmetto, @RemusLupin, @kingofeli, @iwillbejustme, @Scyras, @Masqd, @SakuFox, @SylphofPens, @Gwineira, @Criticburnt, @Taffine, @wmctalon, @greyyourwarden, @Orgetzu, @LochnessMonster, @chromesaurus, @DacianaLupa, @owlstar7, @Scyanatha, @Ephyra, @RandomShmoe, @Solaristigres, @POTaDOS, @Pinkangel725, @trumpetyrant, @Eyelet @Sellenair, @Redwood, @alydoodle, @Solar, @NightShift, @IronPen, @Tiirran, @Nihilo, @Akash, @Pandonkey, @StarBeryl, @Pusillanimous, @Aztec, @Cien, @Antaria, @Susurs, @Imbricaria, @Rogueoftime, @Solarphoenix, @ChaosTearKitsune, @SavannahSunstone, @snowquail, @gotw3, @anura, @Nyaro, @marleymars, @Vanquished, @hatterlet, @Usagiglower, @CowardlyTank, @jumbofluff, @FlyingNorth, @Irarina, @AviEsra, @fescennine, @Elzereil, @Enigmatic, @LemonDragons, @Rijolt, @fletchinder, @tigressRising, @Love10naj, @Wayfaringmirror, @Zaerdra, @DistressedRabbit, @Orenildur, @SilverNachtmahr, @GlacialFalls,@Fabtastic, @nightmischief, @linguistic, @BleedingShadows, @Phooka @Whimzica, @DeathPanda, @Temreki, @mochimajuru, @TheBlackMage , @AnnaStar353, @Valishtu, @Nylocke, @Gemhydra, @StormWendjule, @Cngx, @Totodile3, @Luteia, @Piplup40, @Animequeen @Crystallove

Hey folks. A good while ago I asked you if you wanted new stories, and I got a good few yeses from those who are still active!

SO! I'd like to point you in the direction of my brand new 'locke, In Shadow of the Gods! It won't go fully live until lair tabs are released, but I've been working on the prologue and there are already several chapters up to read!

Additionally, please remember that if you have any questions about Arcane Exile or its characters I'm quite happy to answer! Whether just as myself or IC. c;

@ArgenteaMoon, @CyberNexus, @HazelJade, @Ecuria, @JadeMagic, @CrypticGirl, @Arsi, @Twelvero, @LagMonster, @Chloraphyll, @Neige, @ChronicleCat, @Keridwyn, @Misplaced, @NinjaKitty, @mintSMASH, @jinxmoonstone, @keet, @Twelvewishes, @Rivix, @Lixy, @Gunmetaljane, @Sakku, @Bunnylatte, @Dovalore, @Kizmetto, @RemusLupin, @kingofeli, @iwillbejustme, @Scyras, @Masqd, @SakuFox, @SylphofPens, @Gwineira, @Criticburnt, @Taffine, @wmctalon, @greyyourwarden, @Orgetzu, @LochnessMonster, @chromesaurus, @DacianaLupa, @owlstar7, @Scyanatha, @Ephyra, @RandomShmoe, @Solaristigres, @POTaDOS, @Pinkangel725, @trumpetyrant, @Eyelet @Sellenair, @Redwood, @alydoodle, @Solar, @NightShift, @IronPen, @Tiirran, @Nihilo, @Akash, @Pandonkey, @StarBeryl, @Pusillanimous, @Aztec, @Cien, @Antaria, @Susurs, @Imbricaria, @Rogueoftime, @Solarphoenix, @ChaosTearKitsune, @SavannahSunstone, @snowquail, @gotw3, @anura, @Nyaro, @marleymars, @Vanquished, @hatterlet, @Usagiglower, @CowardlyTank, @jumbofluff, @FlyingNorth, @Irarina, @AviEsra, @fescennine, @Elzereil, @Enigmatic, @LemonDragons, @Rijolt, @fletchinder, @tigressRising, @Love10naj, @Wayfaringmirror, @Zaerdra, @DistressedRabbit, @Orenildur, @SilverNachtmahr, @GlacialFalls,@Fabtastic, @nightmischief, @linguistic, @BleedingShadows, @Phooka @Whimzica, @DeathPanda, @Temreki, @mochimajuru, @TheBlackMage , @AnnaStar353, @Valishtu, @Nylocke, @Gemhydra, @StormWendjule, @Cngx, @Totodile3, @Luteia, @Piplup40, @Animequeen @Crystallove

Hey folks. A good while ago I asked you if you wanted new stories, and I got a good few yeses from those who are still active!

SO! I'd like to point you in the direction of my brand new 'locke, In Shadow of the Gods! It won't go fully live until lair tabs are released, but I've been working on the prologue and there are already several chapters up to read!

Additionally, please remember that if you have any questions about Arcane Exile or its characters I'm quite happy to answer! Whether just as myself or IC. c;
PLEASE do not ask about
my avatar on an
unrelated thread topic!
- Accent Shop!
- G1s with Art!
- Wishlist/Icon Dragon
@Kaial

:0!! -runs over-
@Kaial

:0!! -runs over-
sfVMa01.pngMa06BNU.pngBVUXJUX.png
@Kaial
Been keeping up whenever you update the new one, so far so good imo!
@Kaial
Been keeping up whenever you update the new one, so far so good imo!
OOIa5x2.png
@Valishtu

I'm so glad you think so!
@Valishtu

I'm so glad you think so!
PLEASE do not ask about
my avatar on an
unrelated thread topic!
- Accent Shop!
- G1s with Art!
- Wishlist/Icon Dragon
HYPE
HYPE
Edit: she's found a home! Hey folks! Why am I pinging you here, you may ask? It's because I want to make all you a little offer! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8106518] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/81066/8106518_350.png[/img] [/url] As you were my loyal readers for AE, I wanted to give you all a chance at taking my beloved Nova home. Lorewise, she was swept away when a typhoon hit her new home post-Wafer's clan. You have the option to get her for free! All you need to do is tell me what you would do with her lorewise! Conversely, you may offer t/g/retired items/easy-to-sell items, or UMs. Proceeds will go toward funding my new nuzlocke if so! I just want you all to have the chance at my sweet TG g1 girl and personal favourite from the locke. c: ----------- [sub][sub][sub]@ArgenteaMoon, @CyberNexus, @HazelJade, @Ecuria, @JadeMagic, @CrypticGirl, @Arsi, @Twelvero, @LagMonster, @Chloraphyll, @Neige, @ChronicleCat, @Keridwyn, @Misplaced, @NinjaKitty, @mintSMASH, @jinxmoonstone, @keet, @Twelvewishes, @Rivix, @Lixy, @Gunmetaljane, @Sakku, @Bunnylatte, @Dovalore, @Kizmetto, @RemusLupin, @kingofeli, @iwillbejustme, @Scyras, @Masqd, @SakuFox, @SylphofPens, @Gwineira, @Criticburnt, @Taffine, @wmctalon, @greyyourwarden, @Orgetzu, @LochnessMonster, @chromesaurus, @DacianaLupa, @owlstar7, @Scyanatha, @Ephyra, @RandomShmoe, @Solaristigres, @POTaDOS, @Pinkangel725, @trumpetyrant, @Eyelet @Sellenair, @Redwood, @alydoodle, @Solar, @NightShift, @IronPen, @Tiirran, @Nihilo, @Akash, @Pandonkey, @StarBeryl, @Pusillanimous, @Aztec, @Cien, @Antaria, @Susurs, @Imbricaria, @Rogueoftime, @Solarphoenix, @ChaosTearKitsune, @SavannahSunstone, @snowquail, @gotw3, @anura, @Nyaro, @marleymars, @Vanquished, @hatterlet, @Usagiglower, @CowardlyTank, @jumbofluff, @FlyingNorth, @Irarina, @AviEsra, @fescennine, @Elzereil, @Enigmatic, @LemonDragons, @Rijolt, @fletchinder, @tigressRising, @Love10naj, @Wayfaringmirror, @Zaerdra, @DistressedRabbit, @Orenildur, @SilverNachtmahr, @GlacialFalls,@Fabtastic, @nightmischief, @linguistic, @BleedingShadows, @Phooka @Whimzica, @DeathPanda, @Temreki, @mochimajuru, @TheBlackMage , @AnnaStar353, @Valishtu, @Nylocke, @Gemhydra, @StormWendjule, @Cngx, @Totodile3, @Luteia, @Piplup40, @Animequeen @Crystallove
Edit: she's found a home!

Hey folks! Why am I pinging you here, you may ask?
It's because I want to make all you a little offer!

8106518_350.png

As you were my loyal readers for AE, I wanted to give you all a chance at taking my beloved Nova home.
Lorewise, she was swept away when a typhoon hit her new home post-Wafer's clan.

You have the option to get her for free! All you need to do is tell me what you would do with her lorewise!

Conversely, you may offer t/g/retired items/easy-to-sell items, or UMs. Proceeds will go toward funding my new nuzlocke if so!
I just want you all to have the chance at my sweet TG g1 girl and personal favourite from the locke. c:

PLEASE do not ask about
my avatar on an
unrelated thread topic!
- Accent Shop!
- G1s with Art!
- Wishlist/Icon Dragon
@Kaial
Hng I would tots keep her with Moss, with the lair tabs coming out, I could sort things easier. ;>
Let me know!

(As far as lore, once sorted it would be easier for me to find them a spot and grow from there. Things are so cluttered atm with the current system that I'm having trouble staying focused on a single dragon's bio. xD)
@Kaial
Hng I would tots keep her with Moss, with the lair tabs coming out, I could sort things easier. ;>
Let me know!

(As far as lore, once sorted it would be easier for me to find them a spot and grow from there. Things are so cluttered atm with the current system that I'm having trouble staying focused on a single dragon's bio. xD)
OOIa5x2.png
1 2 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80