Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Nuzlocke: The Arcane Exile
1 2 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80
@Kaial Yup!
@Kaial Yup!
eESLWsA.gif theultimatecatsig.gif
!!!! NOOOOO ILL MISS THIS STORY ;W; BUT THOSE BABS THO
!!!! NOOOOO ILL MISS THIS STORY ;W; BUT THOSE BABS THO
Arc and Lily have hatched what will either be their last nest in a long time, or their last one ever! Pick up a baby and give him/her a loving home if you'd like! [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/26eb4da97c04ce078776573f26b5ced8/tumblr_ochj7pObxl1rcva9po1_540.png[/img] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=80484&page=12]Here's the page they're on![/url] [sub][sub]@ArgenteaMoon, @CyberNexus, @HazelJade, @Ecuria, @JadeMagic, @CrypticGirl, @Arsi, @Twelvero, @LagMonster, @Chloraphyll, @Neige, @ChronicleCat, @Keridwyn, @Misplaced, @NinjaKitty, @mintSMASH, @jinxmoonstone, @keet, @Twelvewishes, @Rivix, @Lixy, @Gunmetaljane, @Sakku, @Bunnylatte, @Dovalore, @Kizmetto, @RemusLupin, @kingofeli, @iwillbejustme, @Scyras, @Masqd, @SakuFox, @SylphofPens, @Gwineira, @Criticburnt, @Taffine, @wmctalon, @greyyourwarden, @Orgetzu, @LochnessMonster, @chromesaurus, @DacianaLupa, @owlstar7, @Scyanatha, @Ephyra, @RandomShmoe, @Solaristigres, @POTaDOS, @Pinkangel725, @trumpetyrant, @Eyelet @Sellenair, @Redwood, @alydoodle, @Solar, @NightShift, @IronPen, @Tiirran, @Nihilo, @Akash, @Pandonkey, @StarBeryl, @Pusillanimous, @Aztec, @Cien, @Antaria, @Susurs, @Imbricaria, @Rogueoftime, @Solarphoenix, @ChaosTearKitsune, @SavannahSunstone, @snowquail, @gotw3, @anura, @Nyaro, @marleymars, @Vanquished, @hatterlet, @Usagiglower, @CowardlyTank, @jumbofluff, @FlyingNorth, @Irarina, @AviEsra, @fescennine, @Elzereil, @Enigmatic, @LemonDragons, @Rijolt, @fletchinder, @tigressRising, @Love10naj, @Wayfaringmirror, @Zaerdra, @DistressedRabbit, @Orenildur, @SilverNachtmahr, @GlacialFalls,@Fabtastic, @nightmischief, @linguistic, @BleedingShadows, @Phooka @Whimzica, @DeathPanda, @Temreki, @mochimajuru, @TheBlackMage , @AnnaStar353, @Valishtu, @Nylocke, @Gemhydra, @StormWendjule, @Cngx, @Totodile3, @Luteia, @Piplup40, @Animequeen
Arc and Lily have hatched what will either be their last nest in a long time, or their last one ever!
Pick up a baby and give him/her a loving home if you'd like!
tumblr_ochj7pObxl1rcva9po1_540.png

Here's the page they're on!

@ArgenteaMoon, @CyberNexus, @HazelJade, @Ecuria, @JadeMagic, @CrypticGirl, @Arsi, @Twelvero, @LagMonster, @Chloraphyll, @Neige, @ChronicleCat, @Keridwyn, @Misplaced, @NinjaKitty, @mintSMASH, @jinxmoonstone, @keet, @Twelvewishes, @Rivix, @Lixy, @Gunmetaljane, @Sakku, @Bunnylatte, @Dovalore, @Kizmetto, @RemusLupin, @kingofeli, @iwillbejustme, @Scyras, @Masqd, @SakuFox, @SylphofPens, @Gwineira, @Criticburnt, @Taffine, @wmctalon, @greyyourwarden, @Orgetzu, @LochnessMonster, @chromesaurus, @DacianaLupa, @owlstar7, @Scyanatha, @Ephyra, @RandomShmoe, @Solaristigres, @POTaDOS, @Pinkangel725, @trumpetyrant, @Eyelet @Sellenair, @Redwood, @alydoodle, @Solar, @NightShift, @IronPen, @Tiirran, @Nihilo, @Akash, @Pandonkey, @StarBeryl, @Pusillanimous, @Aztec, @Cien, @Antaria, @Susurs, @Imbricaria, @Rogueoftime, @Solarphoenix, @ChaosTearKitsune, @SavannahSunstone, @snowquail, @gotw3, @anura, @Nyaro, @marleymars, @Vanquished, @hatterlet, @Usagiglower, @CowardlyTank, @jumbofluff, @FlyingNorth, @Irarina, @AviEsra, @fescennine, @Elzereil, @Enigmatic, @LemonDragons, @Rijolt, @fletchinder, @tigressRising, @Love10naj, @Wayfaringmirror, @Zaerdra, @DistressedRabbit, @Orenildur, @SilverNachtmahr, @GlacialFalls,@Fabtastic, @nightmischief, @linguistic, @BleedingShadows, @Phooka @Whimzica, @DeathPanda, @Temreki, @mochimajuru, @TheBlackMage , @AnnaStar353, @Valishtu, @Nylocke, @Gemhydra, @StormWendjule, @Cngx, @Totodile3, @Luteia, @Piplup40, @Animequeen
Kai - Al (There's only 1 L!)
[Call me Kai!] [30s,They/Them]
PLEASE do not ask about
my avatar on an
unrelated thread topic!
f18d31cc350d038f8fdc1052107773b5e5669843.png
- Accent Shop!
- Hatchathon: Egg a Day 2024!
- In Shadow of the Gods: A Nuzlocke (Complete!)
- G1s with Art!
- Wishlist/Icon Dragon
I snagged the mirror children, sorry not sorry
I snagged the mirror children, sorry not sorry
KLHYE9h.png
That moment when you find the story you've been looking for sense last year and the reason you didn't any pings is because you were a idiot and just remembered you changed your username.... Le sigh..... Such a cruel world.
That moment when you find the story you've been looking for sense last year and the reason you didn't any pings is because you were a idiot and just remembered you changed your username.... Le sigh..... Such a cruel world.
c2eYYTM.pngmlHpBMC.png
uPNWHgD.png
OP663nl.pngmAiCJNJ.png
5hF3FGk.png
1CCMRui.png
@kaial so I ended up expanding on Aria's lore a bit and deciding on tertiary I want to eventually give her [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9999028] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/99991/9999028_350.png[/img] [/url]
@kaial
so I ended up expanding on Aria's lore a bit and deciding on tertiary I want to eventually give her

9999028_350.png
?6VWM1=party.png?jpLww=party.png?-yB_f=party.png
@Piplup40

Aww! It's nice to see she's doing well <3
@Piplup40

Aww! It's nice to see she's doing well <3
PLEASE do not ask about
my avatar on an
unrelated thread topic!
- Accent Shop!
- G1s with Art!
- Wishlist/Icon Dragon
@Kaial
I just noticed a typo in the lore so that got fixed

and well truth be told, I was a fan of the story so I took the chance I had to get Aria
she's a very nice dragon
(also for some reason I almost called her Lilly again)
@Kaial
I just noticed a typo in the lore so that got fixed

and well truth be told, I was a fan of the story so I took the chance I had to get Aria
she's a very nice dragon
(also for some reason I almost called her Lilly again)
?6VWM1=party.png?jpLww=party.png?-yB_f=party.png
can you do crackle regurgitating bacon saying "i regurgitate the bacon" [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29904595] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/299046/29904595_350.png[/img] [/url]
can you do crackle regurgitating bacon saying "i regurgitate the bacon"

29904595_350.png
33894995_sCcGCDPLo5T4WkL.png
43315419_JgSKE3puVNmcmzv.png33886701_fQtQUHnKcnlDAoN.png33888483_q4oYxsPRXsgUYH5.png
33889054_WT1mBpfjzBw6sSo.png33889071_y6jggRbRhGp9xzU.png33889085_NAbp6xI5i7M4fYB.png
33894995_sCcGCDPLo5T4WkL.png
1024.png
@TheCartoonKing
Um this is a very late response but I think you might've posted in the wrong forum ahahaa
@TheCartoonKing
Um this is a very late response but I think you might've posted in the wrong forum ahahaa
PLEASE do not ask about
my avatar on an
unrelated thread topic!
- Accent Shop!
- G1s with Art!
- Wishlist/Icon Dragon
1 2 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80