Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Nuzlocke: The Arcane Exile
1 2 ... 72 73 74 75 76 ... 79 80
@Kaial I loved reading this Nuzlocke, but if it's become a chore for you, then I understand if you need to stop. Thank you for writing this while it lasted!
@Kaial I loved reading this Nuzlocke, but if it's become a chore for you, then I understand if you need to stop. Thank you for writing this while it lasted!
Na5WGHa.png
@Kaial

Your writing is very beautiful, I am sad to hear that this story is ending. But I am happy to hear you are still writing. <3
@Kaial

Your writing is very beautiful, I am sad to hear that this story is ending. But I am happy to hear you are still writing. <3
MasqD.pngCoding.pngArtshop.pngNuzlocke.pngArcanart.png
@Kaial Every time I see a ping from you, I swear my heart skips a beat. Reading your nuzlocke has been an amazing experience and its one of the best ones I have ever read. If you are rehoming Winter, I would love to add her to my lair. How much were you thinking?
@Kaial Every time I see a ping from you, I swear my heart skips a beat. Reading your nuzlocke has been an amazing experience and its one of the best ones I have ever read. If you are rehoming Winter, I would love to add her to my lair. How much were you thinking?
010_zpsiiv3yp0a.png
@Kaial Its been wonderful to follow along with your entries, and i understand completely when you say it's been going on too long and it's like a nail holding you down. I'd love to give a dragon a perma home, i'll PM you.
@Kaial Its been wonderful to follow along with your entries, and i understand completely when you say it's been going on too long and it's like a nail holding you down. I'd love to give a dragon a perma home, i'll PM you.
KLHYE9h.png
@Imbricaria

I'm really grateful for your message - and I'm so sorry, too. I really, really wanted to see this through but it's just gone from being hard to impossible. At the very least I promise to tie up loose ends and share the complete plot and so on (I've already begun working on redoing the bios of the dragons I'm keeping.)

150-200kT seems about fair, given her scroll?
@Imbricaria

I'm really grateful for your message - and I'm so sorry, too. I really, really wanted to see this through but it's just gone from being hard to impossible. At the very least I promise to tie up loose ends and share the complete plot and so on (I've already begun working on redoing the bios of the dragons I'm keeping.)

150-200kT seems about fair, given her scroll?
Kai - Al (There's only 1 L!)
[Call me Kai!] [30s,They/Them]
PLEASE do not ask about
my avatar on an
unrelated thread topic!
f18d31cc350d038f8fdc1052107773b5e5669843.png
- Accent Shop!
- Hatchathon: Egg a Day 2024!
- In Shadow of the Gods: A Nuzlocke (Complete!)
- G1s with Art!
- Wishlist/Icon Dragon
@Tiirran

@tigressRising

@MasqD

Thank you all for your kind words.
It really does break my heart to end this - and I do mean it completely. There's this horrible heaviness in my chest as I'm setting everything up and letting dragons go.

But, it's better than the horrible mental block that took over whenever I tried to plan my next chapters.

The dragons I'm keeping are scattered in my lair now (though Wafer still has his "family" group all together), but if you wish to look through it, you'll find the ones who now have "Former Exile" in their bio titles have updated lore either completed or in progress.

Additionally, if you have any questions at all about Arcane Exile/its characters, feel free to ask me here for a complete, honest, and open answer.
@Tiirran

@tigressRising

@MasqD

Thank you all for your kind words.
It really does break my heart to end this - and I do mean it completely. There's this horrible heaviness in my chest as I'm setting everything up and letting dragons go.

But, it's better than the horrible mental block that took over whenever I tried to plan my next chapters.

The dragons I'm keeping are scattered in my lair now (though Wafer still has his "family" group all together), but if you wish to look through it, you'll find the ones who now have "Former Exile" in their bio titles have updated lore either completed or in progress.

Additionally, if you have any questions at all about Arcane Exile/its characters, feel free to ask me here for a complete, honest, and open answer.
PLEASE do not ask about
my avatar on an
unrelated thread topic!
- Accent Shop!
- G1s with Art!
- Wishlist/Icon Dragon
@ArgenteaMoon, @CyberNexus, @HazelJade, @Ecuria, @JadeMagic, @CrypticGirl, @Arsi, @Twelvero, @LagMonster, @Chloraphyll, @Neige, @ChronicleCat, @Keridwyn, @Misplaced, @NinjaKitty, @mintSMASH, @jinxmoonstone, @keet, @Twelvewishes, @Rivix, @Lixy, @Gunmetaljane, @Sakku, @Bunnylatte, @Dovalore, @Kizmetto, @RemusLupin, @kingofeli, @iwillbejustme, @Scyras, @Masqd, @SakuFox, @SylphofPens, @Gwineira, @Criticburnt, @Taffine, @wmctalon, @greyyourwarden, @Orgetzu, @LochnessMonster, @chromesaurus, @DacianaLupa, @owlstar7, @Scyanatha, @Ephyra, @RandomShmoe, @Solaristigres, @POTaDOS, @Pinkangel725, @trumpetyrant, @Eyelet @Sellenair, @Redwood, @alydoodle, @Solar, @NightShift, @IronPen, @Tiirran, @Nihilo, @Akash, @Pandonkey, @StarBeryl, @Pusillanimous, @Aztec, @Cien, @Antaria, @Susurs, @Imbricaria, @Rogueoftime, @Solarphoenix, @ChaosTearKitsune, @SavannahSunstone, @snowquail, @gotw3, @anura, @Nyaro, @marleymars, @Vanquished, @hatterlet, @Usagiglower, @CowardlyTank, @jumbofluff, @FlyingNorth, @Irarina, @AviEsra, @fescennine, @Elzereil, @Enigmatic, @LemonDragons, @Rijolt, @fletchinder, @tigressRising, @Love10naj, @Wayfaringmirror, @Zaerdra, @DistressedRabbit, @Orenildur, @SilverNachtmahr, @GlacialFalls,@Fabtastic, @nightmischief, @linguistic, @BleedingShadows, @Phooka @Whimzica, @DeathPanda, @Temreki, @mochimajuru, @TheBlackMage , @AnnaStar353, @Valishtu, @Nylocke, @Gemhydra, @StormWendjule, @Cngx, @Totodile3, @Luteia, @Piplup40 I really would like you all to read Miri's bio, so you may finally understand what was going on with her. uvu [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9278631] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/92787/9278631_350.png[/img] [/url]
@ArgenteaMoon, @CyberNexus, @HazelJade, @Ecuria, @JadeMagic, @CrypticGirl, @Arsi, @Twelvero, @LagMonster, @Chloraphyll, @Neige, @ChronicleCat, @Keridwyn, @Misplaced, @NinjaKitty, @mintSMASH, @jinxmoonstone, @keet, @Twelvewishes, @Rivix, @Lixy, @Gunmetaljane, @Sakku, @Bunnylatte, @Dovalore, @Kizmetto, @RemusLupin, @kingofeli, @iwillbejustme, @Scyras, @Masqd, @SakuFox, @SylphofPens, @Gwineira, @Criticburnt, @Taffine, @wmctalon, @greyyourwarden, @Orgetzu, @LochnessMonster, @chromesaurus, @DacianaLupa, @owlstar7, @Scyanatha, @Ephyra, @RandomShmoe, @Solaristigres, @POTaDOS, @Pinkangel725, @trumpetyrant, @Eyelet @Sellenair, @Redwood, @alydoodle, @Solar, @NightShift, @IronPen, @Tiirran, @Nihilo, @Akash, @Pandonkey, @StarBeryl, @Pusillanimous, @Aztec, @Cien, @Antaria, @Susurs, @Imbricaria, @Rogueoftime, @Solarphoenix, @ChaosTearKitsune, @SavannahSunstone, @snowquail, @gotw3, @anura, @Nyaro, @marleymars, @Vanquished, @hatterlet, @Usagiglower, @CowardlyTank, @jumbofluff, @FlyingNorth, @Irarina, @AviEsra, @fescennine, @Elzereil, @Enigmatic, @LemonDragons, @Rijolt, @fletchinder, @tigressRising, @Love10naj, @Wayfaringmirror, @Zaerdra, @DistressedRabbit, @Orenildur, @SilverNachtmahr, @GlacialFalls,@Fabtastic, @nightmischief, @linguistic, @BleedingShadows, @Phooka @Whimzica, @DeathPanda, @Temreki, @mochimajuru, @TheBlackMage , @AnnaStar353, @Valishtu, @Nylocke, @Gemhydra, @StormWendjule, @Cngx, @Totodile3, @Luteia, @Piplup40

I really would like you all to read Miri's bio, so you may finally understand what was going on with her. uvu

9278631_350.png
PLEASE do not ask about
my avatar on an
unrelated thread topic!
- Accent Shop!
- G1s with Art!
- Wishlist/Icon Dragon
@kaial wonderful story! Iam glad she joined!
@kaial wonderful story! Iam glad she joined!
5tLoGsM.pngaxZq2zW.pngEAVjyxG.pngShadowEgg_zps06885a89.png
@Kaial
I'm glad you have the courage to pry away if the setting is no longer one that inspires you!

If you ever start another FR-themed story, I'd love to be added to that pinglist too.
It's been a pleasure reading your writing, and I'm sure they'll be many more tales to tell ♥
@Kaial
I'm glad you have the courage to pry away if the setting is no longer one that inspires you!

If you ever start another FR-themed story, I'd love to be added to that pinglist too.
It's been a pleasure reading your writing, and I'm sure they'll be many more tales to tell ♥
BMUOo5n.png2Zkxrjl.pngoHEFya3.gif
@Solar

Thank you so much, lovely.
If you wish to know my tumblr, I do have other ongoing fr story projects. Just send me a PM. uvu
@Solar

Thank you so much, lovely.
If you wish to know my tumblr, I do have other ongoing fr story projects. Just send me a PM. uvu
PLEASE do not ask about
my avatar on an
unrelated thread topic!
- Accent Shop!
- G1s with Art!
- Wishlist/Icon Dragon
1 2 ... 72 73 74 75 76 ... 79 80