Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [lf] Am Sad, Want Art, Have Treasure/Gem
1 2 3 4 5 6
I've been feeling like garbage lately, useless and unwanted, and could use a pick-me-up. I like OCs, I like art, I definitely like art of my OCs. So I'm sure you know where this is going.

I'm looking for anything. At the moment I'm particularly interested in "smalls" - pixels, chibis, pagedolls, icons, that sort of thing, but if I like your style and can match your price range, I'll most likely buy something. That said, I won't buy from from everyone, since I can be kinda picky. Please don't be upset if I don't pick you!

I'll be paying in gems and treasure. Mayyyybeeee sparse USD but don't bet on it.

The characters I'm most obsessed with at the moment are:

Blake | Zydre | Viltautus | Haywire | Meme Thing 1 | Meme Thing 2

But honestly, basically anyone on my toyhouse is a potential option. So if you can't do humans, don't worry, I've got a few doggos and furrys laying around.

Random Sidenote: Please excuse my character bios, 98% of them are heavily WIP.

Random Sidenote 2: If you have a toyhouse, could you submit images directly into the character's gallery? My depressed butt as enough art to try to upload, so I'd love you if you'd help make my life a tiny bit easier. <3
I've been feeling like garbage lately, useless and unwanted, and could use a pick-me-up. I like OCs, I like art, I definitely like art of my OCs. So I'm sure you know where this is going.

I'm looking for anything. At the moment I'm particularly interested in "smalls" - pixels, chibis, pagedolls, icons, that sort of thing, but if I like your style and can match your price range, I'll most likely buy something. That said, I won't buy from from everyone, since I can be kinda picky. Please don't be upset if I don't pick you!

I'll be paying in gems and treasure. Mayyyybeeee sparse USD but don't bet on it.

The characters I'm most obsessed with at the moment are:

Blake | Zydre | Viltautus | Haywire | Meme Thing 1 | Meme Thing 2

But honestly, basically anyone on my toyhouse is a potential option. So if you can't do humans, don't worry, I've got a few doggos and furrys laying around.

Random Sidenote: Please excuse my character bios, 98% of them are heavily WIP.

Random Sidenote 2: If you have a toyhouse, could you submit images directly into the character's gallery? My depressed butt as enough art to try to upload, so I'd love you if you'd help make my life a tiny bit easier. <3
IMG_2906.png Art Search
Character Sales

19142803_PtuVeqht7qoFLtF.png

RAURU
19142782_4Y6BBskgHum0RlM.png
They/Them
+2 FR Time
Dyslexic
@Aztec i can make intentionally meme-y art for your beautiful characters! i dont draw [i]intentionalyy[/i] bad art often [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/635677771368103948/662765191196442625/kandi.png[/img] more examples [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2802302/1] hErE [/url] i usually take too much care with meme art lmao
@Aztec
i can make intentionally meme-y art for your beautiful characters! i dont draw intentionalyy bad art often
kandi.png

more examples hErE
i usually take too much care with meme art lmao
Icarus_s.png
Flew too close to the sun and fell into a sea of shadows
@mutedeclipse - Ooh, I like your style! Is there a particular character you'd be interested in?
@mutedeclipse - Ooh, I like your style! Is there a particular character you'd be interested in?
IMG_2906.png Art Search
Character Sales

RAURU
They/Them
+2 FR Time
Dyslexic
@Aztec naw. im not too picky
@Aztec naw. im not too picky
Icarus_s.png
@Aztec I would like to attempt to cheer you up by drawing that lovely cheeto of yours. I normally try to draw "seriously" but I want to draw spicy memes today. How does like, 20 gems sound fam?
@Aztec I would like to attempt to cheer you up by drawing that lovely cheeto of yours. I normally try to draw "seriously" but I want to draw spicy memes today. How does like, 20 gems sound fam?
nZNOy7X.gif
@mutedeclipse - Gotcha! Wanna take a stab at Skyler-Lucas then? Whatever you're feeling works for me honestly, I'm not picky either.
@mutedeclipse - Gotcha! Wanna take a stab at Skyler-Lucas then? Whatever you're feeling works for me honestly, I'm not picky either.
IMG_2906.png Art Search
Character Sales

RAURU
They/Them
+2 FR Time
Dyslexic
@Cydroud - Yeah, I'm down for that, thank you! <3 Should I send the gems now?
@Cydroud - Yeah, I'm down for that, thank you! <3 Should I send the gems now?
IMG_2906.png Art Search
Character Sales

RAURU
They/Them
+2 FR Time
Dyslexic
Yup! You're gonna love what I cook up >:V
Yup! You're gonna love what I cook up >:V
nZNOy7X.gif
@Aztec yeah! if you'd like to discuss prices that'd be great
@Aztec yeah! if you'd like to discuss prices that'd be great
Icarus_s.png
@Cydroud - I like the sound of that, gems sent!

@mutedeclipse - Yes of course! Your shop says a minimum of 100kt, so would 150-175kt work for you? Since I'm not looking for anything seriously polished atm, I'm not expecting a huge amount of effort put into it.
@Cydroud - I like the sound of that, gems sent!

@mutedeclipse - Yes of course! Your shop says a minimum of 100kt, so would 150-175kt work for you? Since I'm not looking for anything seriously polished atm, I'm not expecting a huge amount of effort put into it.
IMG_2906.png Art Search
Character Sales

RAURU
They/Them
+2 FR Time
Dyslexic
1 2 3 4 5 6