Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Nuzlocke: The Arcane Exile
1 2 ... 73 74 75 76 77 ... 79 80
@Kaial

Oh, gosh... I just read through this whole thread in one night. It was quite an emotional rollercoaster! I cried probably 4 times. It was, surprising how quickly this story wormed its way into my heart, already meaning so much to me. I'd love it if one day you did release your notes and such, especially on those LGB couples? The whole time I was predicting Cerris/Cassian, just so you know. And a couple others, though not as hard.

I would also love to rehome one of the exiles, though I don't have a lot of treasure currently. I don't know the going rate for gems, so, I dunno if that'd be enough either... Either way, I hope people continue to love what you write, and that the sun shines brighter in your future.
@Kaial

Oh, gosh... I just read through this whole thread in one night. It was quite an emotional rollercoaster! I cried probably 4 times. It was, surprising how quickly this story wormed its way into my heart, already meaning so much to me. I'd love it if one day you did release your notes and such, especially on those LGB couples? The whole time I was predicting Cerris/Cassian, just so you know. And a couple others, though not as hard.

I would also love to rehome one of the exiles, though I don't have a lot of treasure currently. I don't know the going rate for gems, so, I dunno if that'd be enough either... Either way, I hope people continue to love what you write, and that the sun shines brighter in your future.
the name's Jes, nice to meet ya
+2 FR time
OAKT4Gi.png
HdmxfuE.png
eTU8p7x.png
ar6gtVv.png
giphy.gif
@pensivejessie

Check out Cerris and Cassian's bios when you have a chance.
They're right here. uvu

And... gosh. It really... I don't know if I'll ever be ale to put into words just how much it means to me people enjoyed my story. It makes me feel just terrible to know I've ended it too. I certainly will post more here and tie up the story, but if you browse through my lair you'll find most have their bios updated by now.

If there's a dragon in particular you want to take in from the rehoming page, just let me know. I'll also accept items and G is currently 1:810 or so.
@pensivejessie

Check out Cerris and Cassian's bios when you have a chance.
They're right here. uvu

And... gosh. It really... I don't know if I'll ever be ale to put into words just how much it means to me people enjoyed my story. It makes me feel just terrible to know I've ended it too. I certainly will post more here and tie up the story, but if you browse through my lair you'll find most have their bios updated by now.

If there's a dragon in particular you want to take in from the rehoming page, just let me know. I'll also accept items and G is currently 1:810 or so.
Kai - Al (There's only 1 L!)
[Call me Kai!] [30s,They/Them]
PLEASE do not ask about
my avatar on an
unrelated thread topic!
f18d31cc350d038f8fdc1052107773b5e5669843.png
- Accent Shop!
- Hatchathon: Egg a Day 2024!
- In Shadow of the Gods: A Nuzlocke (Complete!)
- G1s with Art!
- Wishlist/Icon Dragon
@Kaial I've definitely lost steam on stories before. Your own mental health comes first!
@Kaial I've definitely lost steam on stories before. Your own mental health comes first!
You're addressing Captain mintSMASH, the Airbright Explorer, The Green Typhoon of the Swooping Swarm and Charter of Far Currents!
@Kaial
I loved the story (even if I'm playing catch up) and sorry to hear it had to end early and all
but sometimes inspiration just disappears or changes, these things happen to everyone at some point.

@Kaial
I loved the story (even if I'm playing catch up) and sorry to hear it had to end early and all
but sometimes inspiration just disappears or changes, these things happen to everyone at some point.

A Clan between domains and gods, The Starwound clan (Arcane/Plague) http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=outbound&loc=http://the-lorebrary.wikia.com/wiki/StarWound_Clan[img][/img]8e0286da716b.png
[img][/img]dfc5c2959c84.png
@Kaial

I knew there was something cool hiding behind that sharp tongue and icy exterior. I am so glad you shared it. <3
@Kaial

I knew there was something cool hiding behind that sharp tongue and icy exterior. I am so glad you shared it. <3
MasqD.pngCoding.pngArtshop.pngNuzlocke.pngArcanart.png
@MasqD

Blesss
Thank you for reading iiit
@MasqD

Blesss
Thank you for reading iiit
PLEASE do not ask about
my avatar on an
unrelated thread topic!
- Accent Shop!
- G1s with Art!
- Wishlist/Icon Dragon
I loved reading this nuzlocke, thank you for writing it! @Kaial
I'm looking through your lair and their bios now and I'm also curious about the summary :D and don't worry about ending this - your health is the most important thing and if you can't continue, then you shouldn't force yourself! It makes me happy to see that most of the characters will continue living together btw, that's really cute x3
I loved reading this nuzlocke, thank you for writing it! @Kaial
I'm looking through your lair and their bios now and I'm also curious about the summary :D and don't worry about ending this - your health is the most important thing and if you can't continue, then you shouldn't force yourself! It makes me happy to see that most of the characters will continue living together btw, that's really cute x3
natureh5.png
@Kaial - I read Miri's bio, and dug around and read the bios of a lot of the others. I love Miri a lot, her rudeness included, and I really like her backstory. I feel bad for the poor tundra. Hopefully she'll realize one day that she (sort of) has a family again, even if they're not related by blood. =)
@Kaial - I read Miri's bio, and dug around and read the bios of a lot of the others. I love Miri a lot, her rudeness included, and I really like her backstory. I feel bad for the poor tundra. Hopefully she'll realize one day that she (sort of) has a family again, even if they're not related by blood. =)
girl_icon_by_orgetzu-d8qm7bc.pngping_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z0s1w.pnghatchery_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z17md.pngart_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1fu6.pnggen_1_sale_icon___orange_by_orgetzu-d9zwj8j.png
bubble_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1pvh.png
unicorn_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1xrd.pnghouse_icon_z_by_orgetzu-d9z2r3i.pngwinter_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z2szz.pngfrog_icon_by_orgetzu-d9zwkt5.pngpixel_potatoes_by_orgetzu-d9z0pkl.gif Some of these pixels go places....
@Kaial Could I be added to your pinglist? Soo Good!
@Kaial Could I be added to your pinglist? Soo Good!
eESLWsA.gif theultimatecatsig.gif
@Animequeen Well, sure! But you know this nuzlocke is effectively over, right? o: [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/76e53084ba297de6a88e0fc5706d4b2a/tumblr_oadfseKFdo1rcva9po1_540.png[/img] Those of you who followed my nuzlocke may be interested to know Arc and Lily hatched their first nest since moving to Dovesong. All three babies are on AH for 10kT per, but are free to lore clans (CR me, Kaial, in that case.) They are TG pure gen 2s, all have new colours. Flora - Blue/Watermelon/Obsidian Female Malin - Cobalt/Cerise/Obsidian Male Thorne - Cornflower/Cobalt/Shadow Male (aa he looks so much like his mom!) [b][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=80484&page=12] Here on page 12.[/url][/b] Mira also still needs a new home. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8683396] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/86834/8683396_350.png[/img] [/url] [center][sub]@ArgenteaMoon, @CyberNexus, @HazelJade, @Ecuria, @JadeMagic, @CrypticGirl, @Arsi, @Twelvero, @LagMonster, @Chloraphyll, @Neige, @ChronicleCat, @Keridwyn, @Misplaced, @NinjaKitty, @mintSMASH, @jinxmoonstone, @keet, @Twelvewishes, @Rivix, @Lixy, @Gunmetaljane, @Sakku, @Bunnylatte, @Dovalore, @Kizmetto, @RemusLupin, @kingofeli, @iwillbejustme, @Scyras, @Masqd, @SakuFox, @SylphofPens, @Gwineira, @Criticburnt, @Taffine, @wmctalon, @greyyourwarden, @Orgetzu, @LochnessMonster, @chromesaurus, @DacianaLupa, @owlstar7, @Scyanatha, @Ephyra, @RandomShmoe, @Solaristigres, @POTaDOS, @Pinkangel725, @trumpetyrant, @Eyelet @Sellenair, @Redwood, @alydoodle, @Solar, @NightShift, @IronPen, @Tiirran, @Nihilo, @Akash, @Pandonkey, @StarBeryl, @Pusillanimous, @Aztec, @Cien, @Antaria, @Susurs, @Imbricaria, @Rogueoftime, @Solarphoenix, @ChaosTearKitsune, @SavannahSunstone, @snowquail, @gotw3, @anura, @Nyaro, @marleymars, @Vanquished, @hatterlet, @Usagiglower, @CowardlyTank, @jumbofluff, @FlyingNorth, @Irarina, @AviEsra, @fescennine, @Elzereil, @Enigmatic, @LemonDragons, @Rijolt, @fletchinder, @tigressRising, @Love10naj, @Wayfaringmirror, @Zaerdra, @DistressedRabbit, @Orenildur, @SilverNachtmahr, @GlacialFalls,@Fabtastic, @nightmischief, @linguistic, @BleedingShadows, @Phooka @Whimzica, @DeathPanda, @Temreki, @mochimajuru, @TheBlackMage , @AnnaStar353, @Valishtu, @Nylocke, @Gemhydra, @StormWendjule, @Cngx, @Totodile3, @Luteia, @Piplup40
@Animequeen

Well, sure! But you know this nuzlocke is effectively over, right? o:

tumblr_oadfseKFdo1rcva9po1_540.png
Those of you who followed my nuzlocke may be interested to know Arc and Lily hatched their first nest since moving to Dovesong.
All three babies are on AH for 10kT per, but are free to lore clans (CR me, Kaial, in that case.)
They are TG pure gen 2s, all have new colours.

Flora - Blue/Watermelon/Obsidian Female

Malin - Cobalt/Cerise/Obsidian Male

Thorne - Cornflower/Cobalt/Shadow Male (aa he looks so much like his mom!)

Here on page 12.

Mira also still needs a new home.

8683396_350.png

PLEASE do not ask about
my avatar on an
unrelated thread topic!
- Accent Shop!
- G1s with Art!
- Wishlist/Icon Dragon
1 2 ... 73 74 75 76 77 ... 79 80