Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Extreme lags using buttons
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
My nightly “time to list things” time seemed to have given me some poor luck. Thank you for the quick fix!
My nightly “time to list things” time seemed to have given me some poor luck. Thank you for the quick fix!
52234740674_590132cdb4_o.pngx > art shop
> toyhouse
> gen1 sales
uwu
> FR +3
> closing manager
> gen1
collector
uwuHandleAnimal.png
99WsXaL.gif
oh i thought it was just me!

using a mac on chrome, although the internet was bad a few days ago, other sites have been fine

i have been avoiding fairgrounds a bit the past few days because it takes a long time for actions to work properly in g&g at points

im glad to hear staff is working on this issue, i hope it's nothing too bad since yall fixed it last week too
oh i thought it was just me!

using a mac on chrome, although the internet was bad a few days ago, other sites have been fine

i have been avoiding fairgrounds a bit the past few days because it takes a long time for actions to work properly in g&g at points

im glad to hear staff is working on this issue, i hope it's nothing too bad since yall fixed it last week too
J6W6Pav.png TRIX
They/Them
FR + 2

7A9FlOQ.gif tumblr_osrbsneh5V1v8lm95o3_r1_75sq.gif Please let me know if anything on my account / forum posts is inaccessible! Accessibility is my highest priority.
Extreme lag on everything for weeks already :/ and no, not just when I'm at home. It also happens on all devices. So, yeah.. don't know why, but still happening.
Extreme lag on everything for weeks already :/ and no, not just when I'm at home. It also happens on all devices. So, yeah.. don't know why, but still happening.
BkLX97a.pngOctopus is welcomeYya65zH.png
Just experienced this today.

When I was doing my dailies with the trading post instead of instantly registering that I clicked it would either (1) grey out without the popup stating whether I got a question right or not on Tomo or (2) not register that I even clicked at all when bonding with Fiona. This also happened while I was in my hoard and opening chests.

Everything was fine until today and I didn't even know this was already an issue for others until now.
Just experienced this today.

When I was doing my dailies with the trading post instead of instantly registering that I clicked it would either (1) grey out without the popup stating whether I got a question right or not on Tomo or (2) not register that I even clicked at all when bonding with Fiona. This also happened while I was in my hoard and opening chests.

Everything was fine until today and I didn't even know this was already an issue for others until now.
KdSMN2F.png
been getting some pretty hefty lag in the coliseum today like this, it can take up to a minute for a battle to load and I've been timed out a few times (which never happens to me normally). It might just be a lot of people in Coli because of the event, but wanted to report just in case it helps.

browser: chrome
been getting some pretty hefty lag in the coliseum today like this, it can take up to a minute for a battle to load and I've been timed out a few times (which never happens to me normally). It might just be a lot of people in Coli because of the event, but wanted to report just in case it helps.

browser: chrome
JNq0Ryb.pngtumblr_p6m92rH3MJ1w8xkufo5_250.png
I'm still experiencing frustrating lag doing tasks. Bonding with familiars was torture. When I buy something in the marketplace, the page reload takes nearly a minute. The forums seem to be running smoothly, though.
I'm still experiencing frustrating lag doing tasks. Bonding with familiars was torture. When I buy something in the marketplace, the page reload takes nearly a minute. The forums seem to be running smoothly, though.
lGriifT.png
I always get 15 second lag when organizing my party in Coli.
Everything else there (Stones, Fighting) is fast as usual. Only the team organizing is atrociously slow.

Bonding Fams, Changing Fams, Removing them and Feeding Dragons is also slower then usual but not as extreme as coli team.

I am using the Vivaldi browser.

Edit: I noticed it's getting worse every day.
Thursday it was around 12 seconds.
Friday was 15
and today (Saturday) it increased to 18

I also noticed that if a button is visible (but not clickable since the entire page freezes) it stores which button I pressed during freezetime and executes after unfreezing.
I always get 15 second lag when organizing my party in Coli.
Everything else there (Stones, Fighting) is fast as usual. Only the team organizing is atrociously slow.

Bonding Fams, Changing Fams, Removing them and Feeding Dragons is also slower then usual but not as extreme as coli team.

I am using the Vivaldi browser.

Edit: I noticed it's getting worse every day.
Thursday it was around 12 seconds.
Friday was 15
and today (Saturday) it increased to 18

I also noticed that if a button is visible (but not clickable since the entire page freezes) it stores which button I pressed during freezetime and executes after unfreezing.
Noctua_Link_Item.png BS31-1.pngBS32-1.pngBS33-1.png
BS31-2.pngBS32-2.pngBS33-2.png
BS31-3.pngBS32-3.pngBS33-3.png
BS31-4.pngBS32-4.pngBS33-4.png
MMIcon.png
Just had a huge spike of lag for the entire site, things were taking a few minutes to load. I don't know if anyone else just had that issue.

I'm using Google Chrome on a Windows 10 laptop.
Just had a huge spike of lag for the entire site, things were taking a few minutes to load. I don't know if anyone else just had that issue.

I'm using Google Chrome on a Windows 10 laptop.
red lizard from rain world

» Formerly Ceruleanfire, Springfire
» She/Her
» +2 FR Time || Pings welcome!
Getting the same issues whether I'm on a pc with windows 10, or on mobile using chrome. It takes things upwards of 20 seconds, to 30 seconds or more just to load things.
Getting the same issues whether I'm on a pc with windows 10, or on mobile using chrome. It takes things upwards of 20 seconds, to 30 seconds or more just to load things.
dragon_gays_signature_normal.png
Similar issues although not to such a severe extent; various parts of the clan and lair UI take several seconds to load whenever I use buttons. I have reinstalled my browser and done everything I could to fix it.

Firefox on Windows 10.
Similar issues although not to such a severe extent; various parts of the clan and lair UI take several seconds to load whenever I use buttons. I have reinstalled my browser and done everything I could to fix it.

Firefox on Windows 10.

One day, will these too become but distant memories?
. . .
Yes, in the blink of an eye.

1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20