Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Extreme lags using buttons
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Don't know if this is the same but I'm experiencing bad lag when bonding with fams each day, not sure if it's the site or my laptop but all other apps and stuff my my laptop are working fine

Chrome with a Windows 10 laptop

Edit: It's quite annoying when I have hundreds of fams to get through during the day
Don't know if this is the same but I'm experiencing bad lag when bonding with fams each day, not sure if it's the site or my laptop but all other apps and stuff my my laptop are working fine

Chrome with a Windows 10 laptop

Edit: It's quite annoying when I have hundreds of fams to get through during the day
WishList~https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/51325905
I'm experiencing quite a bit of lag, wasn't sure if it was poor cell service or the site but my brother said the site was slow for him too. It takes a minute or two for anything to load of selecting it.

I'm using Chrome, mobile Android device.
I'm experiencing quite a bit of lag, wasn't sure if it was poor cell service or the site but my brother said the site was slow for him too. It takes a minute or two for anything to load of selecting it.

I'm using Chrome, mobile Android device.
MKluVD5.gif
No Coatls. No dragons with sludge, slime, patchwork, stitched, capsule.
Lots of lag.....still. :(
Lots of lag.....still. :(
The game has unfortunately been borderline unplayable for me for about a month or more due to this lag. Things that make it most noticeable are any button pressing tasks that are done repeatedly as the lag doesn't seem totally consistent. For example, bonding one familiar may be fine but bonding with five will have most of them lagging for 10+ seconds or so. Tasks like exalting a lot of dragons or clicking a lot of buttons(like customizing dragons and viewing dragons) can cause lag but it's not as severe as bonding with familiars which has at times timed out the tab completely. Some tasks that cause smaller hiccups for me are tasks like gathering or Crim. However Fiona causes the same degree of severe lag as bonding familiars in my lair. Hopefully this helps.
The game has unfortunately been borderline unplayable for me for about a month or more due to this lag. Things that make it most noticeable are any button pressing tasks that are done repeatedly as the lag doesn't seem totally consistent. For example, bonding one familiar may be fine but bonding with five will have most of them lagging for 10+ seconds or so. Tasks like exalting a lot of dragons or clicking a lot of buttons(like customizing dragons and viewing dragons) can cause lag but it's not as severe as bonding with familiars which has at times timed out the tab completely. Some tasks that cause smaller hiccups for me are tasks like gathering or Crim. However Fiona causes the same degree of severe lag as bonding familiars in my lair. Hopefully this helps.
Accent Shop
Commenting to agree.. I play mobile mostly bcuz my wifi is awful, and now my mobile is almost worst than my mobile playing. Forums are fine and going from page to page is okay, it’s the bonding with familiars, gathering and coli… oh good lord the coli. It just won’t load, or the page will be completely blank. Barely tolerable to log on to do daily tasks. Really bummin out. I’m on iOS safari.
Commenting to agree.. I play mobile mostly bcuz my wifi is awful, and now my mobile is almost worst than my mobile playing. Forums are fine and going from page to page is okay, it’s the bonding with familiars, gathering and coli… oh good lord the coli. It just won’t load, or the page will be completely blank. Barely tolerable to log on to do daily tasks. Really bummin out. I’m on iOS safari.

she/her
----
FR+0
windshieldl.png .
65944633.png candle-smol.png

Hello lag, my old friend

The site is especially chugging today (as in, since before rollover). Buttons and images seem to be the most affected. Crim, gathering and familiars are a struggle, the AH takes its sweet time loading searches, and Baldwin has straight up abstained from mobile. I couldn't select anything for melting this morning until I could wrangle him from laptop (still slow, but at least somewhat working). Glimmer and Gloom loads fast but is then slow to the point of unplayability

I'm using Firefox on both Samsung Android and Linux Ubuntu

Edit: oh, forum posting also takes a While as it turns out
Hello lag, my old friend

The site is especially chugging today (as in, since before rollover). Buttons and images seem to be the most affected. Crim, gathering and familiars are a struggle, the AH takes its sweet time loading searches, and Baldwin has straight up abstained from mobile. I couldn't select anything for melting this morning until I could wrangle him from laptop (still slow, but at least somewhat working). Glimmer and Gloom loads fast but is then slow to the point of unplayability

I'm using Firefox on both Samsung Android and Linux Ubuntu

Edit: oh, forum posting also takes a While as it turns out
34822.png Tower/Karak
they/it
+9h FR

Ping me!
----I'll miss your posts otherwise.----
* accent shop
* pure progen
lineage project

* wishlist
21402.png
I've noticed that I seem to experience more lag in the afternoon than in the morning (Eastern time zone). I just bonded with 200+ familiars in a few minutes with only a few minor moments of lag at 4:20-something server time. When I wait till after work, around 12:30 server time or later, it takes me at least 10 minutes to cycle through the same familiars. Sometimes I wait 20-30 seconds for a screen to load enough to click the bond button. My internet load is the same at both times (just my laptop running).
I've noticed that I seem to experience more lag in the afternoon than in the morning (Eastern time zone). I just bonded with 200+ familiars in a few minutes with only a few minor moments of lag at 4:20-something server time. When I wait till after work, around 12:30 server time or later, it takes me at least 10 minutes to cycle through the same familiars. Sometimes I wait 20-30 seconds for a screen to load enough to click the bond button. My internet load is the same at both times (just my laptop running).
lGriifT.png
I've got next to none issues with bonding familiars in the whole lair, coli works fine too, as well as Baldwin.
But I've got small lags with Fiona and insane lags with editing the lair. When I move one dragon to another tab, it takes AT LEAST 15-20sec to load in again. Managing the lair is a pain right now. Though it is like this since the lair revamp for me.

Windows 10 and Mozilla.
I've got next to none issues with bonding familiars in the whole lair, coli works fine too, as well as Baldwin.
But I've got small lags with Fiona and insane lags with editing the lair. When I move one dragon to another tab, it takes AT LEAST 15-20sec to load in again. Managing the lair is a pain right now. Though it is like this since the lair revamp for me.

Windows 10 and Mozilla.
918d3067284ef190697e582e4f1c6104694416ce.png[/ur]
UM for sale/trade ~Dragons for sale~
For the last two hours I've been experiencing major lag in my lair and the coliseum. The animations are chugging and there several seconds of delay after clicking buttons.

I'm using Windows 10 and Firefox.
For the last two hours I've been experiencing major lag in my lair and the coliseum. The animations are chugging and there several seconds of delay after clicking buttons.

I'm using Windows 10 and Firefox.
The Seasonal Courts
Watermelons Unite!
Starborn Prophets
Nuvole Bianche
Oilbelisks
Untitled_Artwork_6.png
idk if this is its own issue or not, but certain images are taking an extremely long time to load fully, both images hosted by fr and images hosted by other sites. it'll only load like 1/4 of the image and it takes forever to load fully. this happens on both my phone (up to date android, phone data, both samsung internet browser and chrome) and on my girlfriend's computer (up to date windows 10, home wifi, firefox).

what i mean by images hosted by fr and other sites i mean some dragon images take forever as well as images in the adoptables forum hosted on places like imgur. have tried clearing the cache and both me and my gf experience it so it may have to do with this lag or it may not. reloading fixes it sometimes but not always.
idk if this is its own issue or not, but certain images are taking an extremely long time to load fully, both images hosted by fr and images hosted by other sites. it'll only load like 1/4 of the image and it takes forever to load fully. this happens on both my phone (up to date android, phone data, both samsung internet browser and chrome) and on my girlfriend's computer (up to date windows 10, home wifi, firefox).

what i mean by images hosted by fr and other sites i mean some dragon images take forever as well as images in the adoptables forum hosted on places like imgur. have tried clearing the cache and both me and my gf experience it so it may have to do with this lag or it may not. reloading fixes it sometimes but not always.
z8Qo9nt.gif

spencer - they/he/ix - fr +1
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20