Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Extreme lags using buttons
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
I don't have network problems with FR but I am experiencing a weird site-wide loading issue (only happens on Google Chrome and on Flight Rising, everything else loads normally).

Basically, the layout of the site does not load properly and it can take up to a second and a half until the buttons are clickable. I believe that for some reason the button layout doesn't load on time and it's shifted elsewhere because I can sometimes click on a dragon that's below and it will take me to the dragon above, etc.

Browser: Google Chrome
Version: 92.0.4515.131 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Operating system: Windows 10 Home
Version: 21H1 19043.1165
Network type: Wireless (home network)
PC: Alienware 17 R4 (Dell)
BIOS: 1.11.1
Everything up to date?: currently installing some Alienware updates
I don't have network problems with FR but I am experiencing a weird site-wide loading issue (only happens on Google Chrome and on Flight Rising, everything else loads normally).

Basically, the layout of the site does not load properly and it can take up to a second and a half until the buttons are clickable. I believe that for some reason the button layout doesn't load on time and it's shifted elsewhere because I can sometimes click on a dragon that's below and it will take me to the dragon above, etc.

Version: 92.0.4515.131 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Version: 21H1 19043.1165
PC: Alienware 17 R4 (Dell)
BIOS: 1.11.1
Everything up to date?: currently installing some Alienware updates
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
I am experiencing the same problems as above (except on firefox). At first it was just lagging in my lair, now it's the whole site.

Browser: Firefox
Version: 91.0 (64-bit)
Operating system: Mac OS Big Sur
Version: 11.5.2

I just updated everything yesterday, and the lag existed both before and after I updated.
I am experiencing the same problems as above (except on firefox). At first it was just lagging in my lair, now it's the whole site.

Browser: Firefox
Version: 91.0 (64-bit)
Operating system: Mac OS Big Sur
Version: 11.5.2

I just updated everything yesterday, and the lag existed both before and after I updated.
igmcfSH.pngPXjp8QF.pngOn4IJIp.pngxcRmvRB.pngprsdX1I.png
i've been having the exact same issues stated at the beginning of the thread! definitely started around mid-to-late july and hasn't let up since.

all buttons take around 5-10 seconds to be able to be clicked at all, and another ~5-10 seconds to register the action. happens with every fr page i go on, and has been a considerable detriment to my motivation/enjoyment of the site -- daily tasks that used to be a breeze now feel tedious with each action taking five/ten times its usual length.

have only experienced this lag on flight rising -- all my other sites seem to be fine.

browser: chrome
version: 92.0.4515.131
operating system: windows 10
network type: wireless (home network)
i've been having the exact same issues stated at the beginning of the thread! definitely started around mid-to-late july and hasn't let up since.

all buttons take around 5-10 seconds to be able to be clicked at all, and another ~5-10 seconds to register the action. happens with every fr page i go on, and has been a considerable detriment to my motivation/enjoyment of the site -- daily tasks that used to be a breeze now feel tedious with each action taking five/ten times its usual length.

have only experienced this lag on flight rising -- all my other sites seem to be fine.

browser: chrome
version: 92.0.4515.131
operating system: windows 10
network type: wireless (home network)
Enchanted-Libra_pixel_sig.pnggiphy.gifEnchanted-Libra.png
x8bDWFu.png
mtHAEL4.png
JvUa9ma.png
Yep, same issue
Yep, same issue
Good_Shit_WCMale_Emoji_Size.png Lichtdrache.gif
Chiming in to say I've had the same issues. I haven't been keeping track of exactly how long, because the unresponsiveness has discouraged my activity levels until I just gave up and started dealing with it recently, but I would say at LEAST a month. Definitely was a problem before the aug 19 maintenance and continues to be a problem since.

Half the time I just click something on the site and watch nothing happen to the point I click everything 2 or 3 times. Idk how else to describe it other than just...unresponsive. I am on my pc all day for other stuff and don't have issues with any other sites or programs. It is only FR. My internet download speed is in the 100mbps range and I am not on wifi.

Within the past week or so I've also noticed images are now loading slower too. It's the bane of my existence to try to skim through skins/accents on the AH because they're taking a century to load the hover-preview and then another eternity to load the full preview if I click on them.

Chiming in to say I've had the same issues. I haven't been keeping track of exactly how long, because the unresponsiveness has discouraged my activity levels until I just gave up and started dealing with it recently, but I would say at LEAST a month. Definitely was a problem before the aug 19 maintenance and continues to be a problem since.

Half the time I just click something on the site and watch nothing happen to the point I click everything 2 or 3 times. Idk how else to describe it other than just...unresponsive. I am on my pc all day for other stuff and don't have issues with any other sites or programs. It is only FR. My internet download speed is in the 100mbps range and I am not on wifi.

Within the past week or so I've also noticed images are now loading slower too. It's the bane of my existence to try to skim through skins/accents on the AH because they're taking a century to load the hover-preview and then another eternity to load the full preview if I click on them.

She|Her - Ace - FRT(0) | Lore
g67EwfB.png
I started having this problem after the server host update, but it's gotten really bad the past two weeks. Pages take at least twenty seconds to load, and images take longer.
I started having this problem after the server host update, but it's gotten really bad the past two weeks. Pages take at least twenty seconds to load, and images take longer.
2r1O20i.pngJzHR8yv.pngSeafoam_Sidekicks_1.png2XA7Pb0.pngcMCOBAh.pngkummiW9.png

I'm having this issue on my lap top. Even took my computer into the shop since I thought it might be my computer.

I've defragged and deleted cookies. Actually been having this issue for 30 days or more. Just thought to check to see if someone else had reported this.

Foxfire, Window's 10 on an Acer laptop.

I'm having this issue on my lap top. Even took my computer into the shop since I thought it might be my computer.

I've defragged and deleted cookies. Actually been having this issue for 30 days or more. Just thought to check to see if someone else had reported this.

Foxfire, Window's 10 on an Acer laptop.
p5S2w8m.gifGvdeBPH.gift4WZbnC.gifGLqljBH.gifoAdfhjn.gif
I'm not sure if it matters to say it, but I have not been experiencing this bug at all. I haven't had any trouble with lag whatsoever.

My specs and info, for reference:

Browser: Chrome
Version: 93.0.4577.63
Version: 21H1
OS Build: 19043.1165
Network type: Ethernet (wired network)

My mobile device hasn't been having any trouble either.

Browser: Chrome Mobile
Version: 93.0.4577.78
Operating system: iOS
Version: 14.7
Network type: I used wi-fi on the same router that my computer above uses and used 5G cellular data, neither had any problem.

It may be worth noting I am located in the Midwest of the USA. I traveled to Colorado recently and had no problems accessing the site on my mobile device there.
I'm not sure if it matters to say it, but I have not been experiencing this bug at all. I haven't had any trouble with lag whatsoever.

My specs and info, for reference:

Browser: Chrome
Version: 93.0.4577.63
Version: 21H1
OS Build: 19043.1165
Network type: Ethernet (wired network)

My mobile device hasn't been having any trouble either.

Browser: Chrome Mobile
Version: 93.0.4577.78
Operating system: iOS
Version: 14.7
Network type: I used wi-fi on the same router that my computer above uses and used 5G cellular data, neither had any problem.

It may be worth noting I am located in the Midwest of the USA. I traveled to Colorado recently and had no problems accessing the site on my mobile device there.
VfJfrBs.jpeg
Sometimes I have to multiple click buttons just for it go to the next page on all features.

Version: Version 93.0.4577.82 (Official Build) (64-bit) [UP TO DATE]
Operating System: Windows 10 (Up to Date)
Computer I Use: Acer Nitro 5 (Intel Core i5 9th Gen + NVIDIA Graphics Card)
Network Type: Home Wifi (Xfinity)
Sometimes I have to multiple click buttons just for it go to the next page on all features.

Version: Version 93.0.4577.82 (Official Build) (64-bit) [UP TO DATE]
Operating System: Windows 10 (Up to Date)
Computer I Use: Acer Nitro 5 (Intel Core i5 9th Gen + NVIDIA Graphics Card)
Network Type: Home Wifi (Xfinity)
Returning after a long time of not being on
My name is The Puff is IN! Not The Puffis or The Puffin /nm
Heya. Hate to bring this thread back up. This is still ongoing for me. I wasn't sure if anyone else is still experiencing it. It's been a few months and a number of features are still borderline unplayable for me due to this lag. This is the only site where it has happened for me.

Windows PC
Forefox
Wired
Heya. Hate to bring this thread back up. This is still ongoing for me. I wasn't sure if anyone else is still experiencing it. It's been a few months and a number of features are still borderline unplayable for me due to this lag. This is the only site where it has happened for me.

Windows PC
Forefox
Wired
Accent Shop
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20