Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | BIG gap between widgets and buttons
1 2 3 4 5 6
Firefox - im seeing it when i hatch a nest or gather items
Firefox - im seeing it when i hatch a nest or gather items
hRdwFwp.png spook.png Untitled1093_20210713014652.png S8eRrP9.png
Experiencing this issue as well on Chrome... Its acting like there's a extra drop to display when there isn't anything there.
Experiencing this issue as well on Chrome... Its acting like there's a extra drop to display when there isn't anything there.
CG2021.png
I am having this issue as well. I noticed it while gathering and when I hatched a nest. I'm currently using Chome on a laptop
I am having this issue as well. I noticed it while gathering and when I hatched a nest. I'm currently using Chome on a laptop
arcane.png arcanef2.png xxxxxx xxxxxx tumblr_inline_nb1ke8JYzw1qg78ij.png tumblr_inline_ofoo1dQtUR1tfmvub_100.png
I can also confirm that the issue popped up. I use Chrome.
I can also confirm that the issue popped up. I use Chrome.
eA9odUz.png
Issue has popped up over here as well. I use chrome. It's happened when I've hatched nests and gathered so far.
Issue has popped up over here as well. I use chrome. It's happened when I've hatched nests and gathered so far.
I'm using chrome, on a macbook, and this is also happening to me.

I'm suspecting that its related to the recent events we had. I speculate that the site is attempting to load up some sort of bonus reward like a meat item or the dustcarve dig festival items, but theres no actual additional item to obtain, so theres just now a very large gap.

Although someone else had a theory earlier, where this is a fix to prevent the buttons from moving positions, when future events might happen. Thats also possible, though I presumed it was some sort of bug.
I'm using chrome, on a macbook, and this is also happening to me.

I'm suspecting that its related to the recent events we had. I speculate that the site is attempting to load up some sort of bonus reward like a meat item or the dustcarve dig festival items, but theres no actual additional item to obtain, so theres just now a very large gap.

Although someone else had a theory earlier, where this is a fix to prevent the buttons from moving positions, when future events might happen. Thats also possible, though I presumed it was some sort of bug.
same for me! happens to me when using any mobile browser
same for me! happens to me when using any mobile browser
q7KYqlT.pngcrouton.pngcrouton.pngcrouton.pngcroutons mined: 987 undecillion
This is not the right way to go about the fix. The drops should just be added in with the rest, like how fest currency has always been. There's no reason for it to have all that space or its own blurb. Just toss the event stuff in with the drops and put in the announcement "can be obtained through gathering" as per usual.
This is not the right way to go about the fix. The drops should just be added in with the rest, like how fest currency has always been. There's no reason for it to have all that space or its own blurb. Just toss the event stuff in with the drops and put in the announcement "can be obtained through gathering" as per usual.
LVeJ3XV.png8KFUJHl.pngBVsqDM4.png
My guess is it's leftover code from the Dustcarve Dig event. It also happens to me on chrome on mobile
My guess is it's leftover code from the Dustcarve Dig event. It also happens to me on chrome on mobile
14743454p.png
Fandragon
directory!

TO5f5vS.png
mlHpBMC.png
Pgv53XB.png
lAvpyOQ.png
loimysO.png
60eldD0.gif
Rq2knnC.png
uPNWHgD.png
LIsmQsQ.png
ELWEhez.png
R1dejfm.png

Temple of Time Hatchery
[quote name="vihuff" date="2021-06-24 14:30:34" ] This is not the right way to go about the fix. The drops should just be added in with the rest, like how fest currency has always been. There's no reason for it to have all that space or its own blurb. Just toss the event stuff in with the drops and put in the announcement "can be obtained through gathering" as per usual. [/quote] Yeah, if it is a "fix" for that issue, it's kind of... the worst option available. We'll be getting huge white space (and for some people, extra scrolling) for most of the time, and only occasionally would it be filled with an item. Other, much nicer solutions include: Just treating it the same as fest currency/chests, The same as the above, but putting a highlight on it to note it as "special", Putting the gather button at the top so it doesn't move anyway (also means no one has to scroll) Adding a keybind to gather again Unfortunately I have a gut feeling that this is the fix they chose...
vihuff wrote on 2021-06-24 14:30:34:
Yeah, if it is a "fix" for that issue, it's kind of... the worst option available. We'll be getting huge white space (and for some people, extra scrolling) for most of the time, and only occasionally would it be filled with an item.

Other, much nicer solutions include:
Just treating it the same as fest currency/chests,
The same as the above, but putting a highlight on it to note it as "special",
Putting the gather button at the top so it doesn't move anyway (also means no one has to scroll)
Adding a keybind to gather again

Unfortunately I have a gut feeling that this is the fix they chose...
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
1 2 3 4 5 6