Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | BIG gap between widgets and buttons
1 2 3 4 5 6
[quote name="@Kaepora" date="2021-06-24 17:55:38" ] Thanks for the report. The additional padding was not intended on nesting screens. The bug should now be fixed. [/quote] Still a bit of padding, which I assume is not intentional? [img]https://i.gyazo.com/ccaad2f77700f8e4d6f4349e07dbc34a.png[/img]
@Kaepora wrote on 2021-06-24 17:55:38:
Thanks for the report. The additional padding was not intended on nesting screens. The bug should now be fixed.
Still a bit of padding, which I assume is not intentional?
ccaad2f77700f8e4d6f4349e07dbc34a.png
fo11Vhp.png
my screen is so small i have to now scroll down every time i want to hit "repeat gathering"... it's making it very tedious
my screen is so small i have to now scroll down every time i want to hit "repeat gathering"... it's making it very tedious
NY105Sx.gif
@K0L0 since this is an intended feature, you should bring it up in suggestion forums if you want it changed
@K0L0 since this is an intended feature, you should bring it up in suggestion forums if you want it changed
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
1 2 3 4 5 6