Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | BIG gap between widgets and buttons
1 2 3 4 5 6
Same
Windows 10 Google Chrome
I thought it was the meat event failing to load the 'well you found this item too!' bit. I was fine with the extra item sending the buttons down lower then back up next round, tbh
Same
Windows 10 Google Chrome
I thought it was the meat event failing to load the 'well you found this item too!' bit. I was fine with the extra item sending the buttons down lower then back up next round, tbh
frsig_by_shadria_anarchy-dc719i3.png
Same here, it's bigger than the "normal" gaps I get because of my poor wifi Please note that I [i]don't[/i] need to scroll to hit the button here [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/542156659477446667/855924345267027987/unknown.png[/img] As compared to today's gathering gap (where I do need to scroll to find the button): [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/830548406426402818/857605879339024384/unknown.png[/img] on chrome, windows 10
Same here, it's bigger than the "normal" gaps I get because of my poor wifi
Please note that I don't need to scroll to hit the button here
unknown.png
As compared to today's gathering gap (where I do need to scroll to find the button):
unknown.png

on chrome, windows 10
heyZH2H.png
9R2Unq1.png
mjtJ868.png
wh3Tiip.png
RtSltil.png
YMPbu9R.png

Welcome to the Forgotten Gale. Every dragon that joins the Gale forgets their past memories and gets new ones, how odd... Click the Lore button to learn more
uz2jkLP.png
I've gotten the same bug! It's happening in the Nesting Grounds as well when nesting and hatching dragons. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/549057554181783562/857613593163857930/Untitled.png[/img]
I've gotten the same bug! It's happening in the Nesting Grounds as well when nesting and hatching dragons.

Untitled.png
5QFhSCA.png ______
Psy| FR+2| Vey/Vem/Ver| Quoi
Your local Horsemen obsessed weirdo. Pfp Dragon.
______ tZhMLLB.png
I had the same thing, and with the nesting ground too.
I had the same thing, and with the nesting ground too.
Pings are disabled.

If writers are supposed to "show not tell," why are we called "storytellers" and not "storyshow-ers"?
Happening to me as well & I hope they can fix it because it's annoying.
Happening to me as well & I hope they can fix it because it's annoying.
z9bVpPy.png
Same here, happening in gathering and nesting grounds on opera browser.
Same here, happening in gathering and nesting grounds on opera browser.
AbwaPSg.png
xxxxx xrdZoYH.pngOxagJgG.pngmxZJBlR.png
Q0p4QGz.png1j2YGao.pngLvsm6NG.png
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dEo6ta2.png
nWiQNX9.png
Happening to me as well on Chrome
Happening to me as well on Chrome
Hey I'm Helix|+2 FR Time| I collect Jade/Obsidian dragons regardless of the tert or Gen Check out my Accent shop!
Happening to me on Safari, iPhone
Happening to me on Safari, iPhone
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png84.png
Yeah, oof, same here on Firefox. I have to scroll or zoom out just to get to the buttons now. [emoji=ridgeback sad size=1]
Yeah, oof, same here on Firefox. I have to scroll or zoom out just to get to the buttons now.
this might not be a bug, but instead a fix for the issue that when event bonus items are rewarded, the buttons would jump around to make room for the event bonus items. at least thats exactly what this looks like to me.
this might not be a bug, but instead a fix for the issue that when event bonus items are rewarded, the buttons would jump around to make room for the event bonus items. at least thats exactly what this looks like to me.
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
1 2 3 4 5 6