Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | BIG gap between widgets and buttons
1 2 3 4 5 6
I'm having it as well in the nesting grounds, both hatching and creating a nest. I'm using chrome on a macbook
I'm having it as well in the nesting grounds, both hatching and creating a nest. I'm using chrome on a macbook
Waystone2.giftihutbH.pngnk0fJDk.pngrnj5WRD.pngWaystone1.gif ZhWd0U3.png
[/center]
This is happening to me as well! I'm not sure if it's a bug though? I'm using Chrome, on a Chromebook if it matters. Due to my screen size the buttons are now actually off the screen lol...
This is happening to me as well! I'm not sure if it's a bug though? I'm using Chrome, on a Chromebook if it matters. Due to my screen size the buttons are now actually off the screen lol...
677fd66ff5b1d302249c98d4a1eb713daa76e28e.gif

8b02ad3c65b6b4b87011423eae92aa9999ab549f.gif
Just adding my 'me too' here. BIIIIG gap as if we were getting the extra items from the prowl or the dustcarve event. It was not happening yesterday, so they were fine after the prowl ended; it just started today. And yeah, at least with gathering turns they're halfway off the screen for me too, just like for dinguschi above there.

Where I am seeing it:
- starting a nest
- hatching a nest
- all my gathering turns in all areas/types of gathering and elements

Where I am *not* seeing it (comparing to where we could get extra stuff during the events):
- grabbing the results from Baldwin's cauldron
- grabbing an item from Pinkerton
- trading an item in to Crim
- answering questions at Tomo (though that one was a separate popup during the event anyway so I wouldn't expect it here)
- bonding with familiars at Fiona
- bonding with familiars in my lair

Swipp hasn't had anything I wanted to trade for, so I don't know if the gap is there or not.

-- using latest chrome, wired internet connection, Windows laptop
Just adding my 'me too' here. BIIIIG gap as if we were getting the extra items from the prowl or the dustcarve event. It was not happening yesterday, so they were fine after the prowl ended; it just started today. And yeah, at least with gathering turns they're halfway off the screen for me too, just like for dinguschi above there.

Where I am seeing it:
- starting a nest
- hatching a nest
- all my gathering turns in all areas/types of gathering and elements

Where I am *not* seeing it (comparing to where we could get extra stuff during the events):
- grabbing the results from Baldwin's cauldron
- grabbing an item from Pinkerton
- trading an item in to Crim
- answering questions at Tomo (though that one was a separate popup during the event anyway so I wouldn't expect it here)
- bonding with familiars at Fiona
- bonding with familiars in my lair

Swipp hasn't had anything I wanted to trade for, so I don't know if the gap is there or not.

-- using latest chrome, wired internet connection, Windows laptop
Come to the dork side. Do not make me de-story you. Image © Diaktoros
DriftAwayBanner_zpsd03e0e45.jpg tumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.png
DNOE36T.png
(water-only links)
Same as above for me, only seeing it in the nesting grounds and gathering. On updated firefox browser on a windows laptop
Same as above for me, only seeing it in the nesting grounds and gathering. On updated firefox browser on a windows laptop
S1RYPFw.png
It seems to only appear when we Gather Items and Start/Hatch Nests, but not smaller window tabs like Baldwin, Pinkerton and Tomo
It seems to only appear when we Gather Items and Start/Hatch Nests, but not smaller window tabs like Baldwin, Pinkerton and Tomo
Returning after a long time of not being on
My name is The Puff is IN! Not The Puffis or The Puffin /nm
Same here, using opera on a windows laptop. Occurred (so far) with gathering and hatching a nest.
Same here, using opera on a windows laptop. Occurred (so far) with gathering and hatching a nest.
fruityfresh%20by%20underscum.png
I've got it too, it looks like it's giving space for the "you got an extra item!" thing that we had for the dig and prowl. I don't mind seeing the BG image, but it is kindof strange.

Edit: also on chrome, nothing else is acting weird!
I've got it too, it looks like it's giving space for the "you got an extra item!" thing that we had for the dig and prowl. I don't mind seeing the BG image, but it is kindof strange.

Edit: also on chrome, nothing else is acting weird!
ee9333790c154dc7b5444be8bdd03e43c8ba0a99.png
Hi I'm SilverStarsheep.
* Carrd *
* Wishlist *
14f64c4d4a5f4348b07becb32e6c3c54eee40b8f.png
Same thing is occuring for me, I'm on a Chromebook using a Chrome browser. It's been an on and off thing but now it's consistent. Just started today as I went to do dailies.
Same thing is occuring for me, I'm on a Chromebook using a Chrome browser. It's been an on and off thing but now it's consistent. Just started today as I went to do dailies.
2a637a7de4d6df46e5310a94398297c6a750660e.png7d9fa0c4fa4fea47a2ad2dc28742224e549c0e1f.pngb18f358dd4b8bb92de861b91e50652e933ebe5a3.png1e6dd825c1bc6e1e13c7d822f48c3fa359caa420.png
Same for me! It seems to be the "extra item" gap size?
Same for me! It seems to be the "extra item" gap size?
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
I'm having the same issue too - using Safari on macOS Catalina. I saw the issue in both the nesting grounds and gathering, but not anywhere else.

I think when the admins removed the bonus items for the Dustcarve Dig and Sunparched Prowl, they forgot to remove the extra space for displaying those items too. :P
I'm having the same issue too - using Safari on macOS Catalina. I saw the issue in both the nesting grounds and gathering, but not anywhere else.

I think when the admins removed the bonus items for the Dustcarve Dig and Sunparched Prowl, they forgot to remove the extra space for displaying those items too. :P
Na5WGHa.png
1 2 3 4 5 6