Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | BAD delays (Pls help)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 123 124
Yup, Coli & Scyring Workshop super slow at the moment...
(think the problems started after the last windows update...but not sure about that)
Yup, Coli & Scyring Workshop super slow at the moment...
(think the problems started after the last windows update...but not sure about that)
My support for: All Eye Suggestions in one Thread / Cool Colours / Give/Get Triple-Gened Gaolers / Give/Get Gaoler Dragons
Oh yeah, seconding that ^^^
I can also confirm that the Scrying Workshop is ungodly slow at the moment although I also have moments throughout the day when FR in general is extremely slow to load while everything else loads normally.
Oh yeah, seconding that ^^^
I can also confirm that the Scrying Workshop is ungodly slow at the moment although I also have moments throughout the day when FR in general is extremely slow to load while everything else loads normally.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
[quote name="ofendlessstars" date="2021-05-15 22:16:45" ] I recall there used to be an "alternate account socket" setting you could pick somewhere (I thought account settings, but I didn't see it) to deal with lag. Does that still exist? [/quote] i though that was just for fairegrounds and maybe coli ? that said, yeah fr has been pretty slow for me too. i havent checked coli, but yesterday and the day before that i had to familiar bond by opening a whole bunch of pages at a time and then using ctrl+f4, instead of my usual method of just using arrow keys to go to the other dragons because that woulda been too slow. images also take longer to load than usual also hititng the button to edit this post took a bit longer to load than usual too uh oh am in europe, os is windows 7, browser is vivaldi 3.8.2259.42, internet is wired and also every other site runs perfectly fine
ofendlessstars wrote on 2021-05-15 22:16:45:
I recall there used to be an "alternate account socket" setting you could pick somewhere (I thought account settings, but I didn't see it) to deal with lag. Does that still exist?
i though that was just for fairegrounds and maybe coli ?

that said, yeah fr has been pretty slow for me too. i havent checked coli, but yesterday and the day before that i had to familiar bond by opening a whole bunch of pages at a time and then using ctrl+f4, instead of my usual method of just using arrow keys to go to the other dragons because that woulda been too slow. images also take longer to load than usual
also hititng the button to edit this post took a bit longer to load than usual too uh oh

am in europe, os is windows 7, browser is vivaldi 3.8.2259.42, internet is wired and also every other site runs perfectly fine
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
Seconding everything in this thread. I'm on a PC with a very fast Ethernet connection, using Chrome, every other website I visit is loading fast but FR is having some major lag issues.
Seconding everything in this thread. I'm on a PC with a very fast Ethernet connection, using Chrome, every other website I visit is loading fast but FR is having some major lag issues.
VfJfrBs.jpeg
Here to say that I've been having a lot of lag with dragon images too. The images on dragon profiles take a moment to load in as well as images of scrys. Both the scrying workshop and dressing room sometimes take a moment to fully load. I was even having trouble with the Preview Skin pop up earlier when trying to view a skin on a dragon of mine.
Here to say that I've been having a lot of lag with dragon images too. The images on dragon profiles take a moment to load in as well as images of scrys. Both the scrying workshop and dressing room sometimes take a moment to fully load. I was even having trouble with the Preview Skin pop up earlier when trying to view a skin on a dragon of mine.
unEaUkh.png - She/they/xe
- Tales of Eotera (Lore Thread)
9fbec014932d0afc30da6fd2c36bc2ad26496952.png
[quote name="Decres" date="2021-05-16 08:06:31" ] East coast location for me too. I wonder if that's a common factor? [/quote] I'm in Oregon and experiencing the same issues, so perhaps not. Speaking of: Slow loading in anything that generates images (so scrying workshop, dressing dragons) and the Coli. I am on a Windows 10 machine and accessing the site via Chrome; clearing cache and cookies failed to help. I have been experiencing Internet drops on my end, but barring when it actually drops, other sites are loading as normal.
Decres wrote on 2021-05-16 08:06:31:
East coast location for me too. I wonder if that's a common factor?

I'm in Oregon and experiencing the same issues, so perhaps not.

Speaking of:
Slow loading in anything that generates images (so scrying workshop, dressing dragons) and the Coli. I am on a Windows 10 machine and accessing the site via Chrome; clearing cache and cookies failed to help. I have been experiencing Internet drops on my end, but barring when it actually drops, other sites are loading as normal.
jtgoRWq.png
Same problem here. Coli is so slow it doesn't even load new battles sometimes.
Same problem here. Coli is so slow it doesn't even load new battles sometimes.
..............QPMqEIe.png DtSukjn.png
ED7Ocw5.png
Wwl9tUS.png
btj5Ikk.png
[quote name="Lixue" date="2021-05-16 09:05:53" ] Here to say that I've been having a lot of lag with dragon images too. The images on dragon profiles take a moment to load in as well as images of scrys. Both the scrying workshop and dressing room sometimes take a moment to fully load. I was even having trouble with the Preview Skin pop up earlier when trying to view a skin on a dragon of mine. [/quote] Same here. Preloaded images like Baldwin, etc, are still quick, but any dragon image preview anywhere on site is slow as heck. It literally does the old-school internet thing where the image loads a few lines/a chunk at a time. I'm also feeling the slowdown in the coli when fights sometimes take forever to load or just refuse to. Once they're loaded, they're fine. Same for the Auction House being very slow to load or refresh.
Lixue wrote on 2021-05-16 09:05:53:

Same here. Preloaded images like Baldwin, etc, are still quick, but any dragon image preview anywhere on site is slow as heck. It literally does the old-school internet thing where the image loads a few lines/a chunk at a time.

I'm also feeling the slowdown in the coli when fights sometimes take forever to load or just refuse to. Once they're loaded, they're fine.

Same for the Auction House being very slow to load or refresh.
KfpmU0m.png
[quote name="brevityis" date="2021-05-16 09:56:55" ] [quote name="Lixue" date="2021-05-16 09:05:53" ] Here to say that I've been having a lot of lag with dragon images too. The images on dragon profiles take a moment to load in as well as images of scrys. Both the scrying workshop and dressing room sometimes take a moment to fully load. I was even having trouble with the Preview Skin pop up earlier when trying to view a skin on a dragon of mine. [/quote] Same here. Preloaded images like Baldwin, etc, are still quick, but any dragon image preview anywhere on site is slow as heck. It literally does the old-school internet thing where the image loads a few lines/a chunk at a time. I'm also feeling the slowdown in the coli when fights sometimes take forever to load or just refuse to. Once they're loaded, they're fine. Same for the Auction House being very slow to load or refresh. [/quote] Everything here is also happening to me. I'm in Missouri and this is happening both on my Windows 10 PC and my OnePlus phone, also using Chrome on both devices.
brevityis wrote on 2021-05-16 09:56:55:
Lixue wrote on 2021-05-16 09:05:53:

Same here. Preloaded images like Baldwin, etc, are still quick, but any dragon image preview anywhere on site is slow as heck. It literally does the old-school internet thing where the image loads a few lines/a chunk at a time.

I'm also feeling the slowdown in the coli when fights sometimes take forever to load or just refuse to. Once they're loaded, they're fine.

Same for the Auction House being very slow to load or refresh.

Everything here is also happening to me. I'm in Missouri and this is happening both on my Windows 10 PC and my OnePlus phone, also using Chrome on both devices.
I'm from Germany and experience various delays as well.
Coli is okay, but scrying and previewing is a pain.
I'm from Germany and experience various delays as well.
Coli is okay, but scrying and previewing is a pain.
xxxx 78478993.png
4ir7CuR.png

Effluvium
FR + 9
ftm | he/they
German / English

4ir7CuR.png
cx8FKvW.png 85116446.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 123 124