Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | BAD delays (Pls help)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 123 124
Europe here, I've also been experiencing some drastic slowdown issues. It's especially noticeable when dressing dragons, scrying dragons, or playing coli. Pretty much all of it takes a hot minute to load, which is really frustrating!

It's also just flight rising. When I watch youtube or download something it goes as fast as ever, but flight rising takes ages to load.
Europe here, I've also been experiencing some drastic slowdown issues. It's especially noticeable when dressing dragons, scrying dragons, or playing coli. Pretty much all of it takes a hot minute to load, which is really frustrating!

It's also just flight rising. When I watch youtube or download something it goes as fast as ever, but flight rising takes ages to load.
————————
— Cha
— they/them
Skin Shop
Wishlist
Eot-S-icon.png
x
Witch-s-heart-icon.png
x
Untitled1954.png
Still happening on my end too. Coli is still slow and now today AH and Scrying have gotten slow as well. :/ really hoping this is resolved before the festival. I have no festival currency built up and trying to do the coli like this just wont work. Plus I cant coli now and build up my treasure to buy the skins and accents I want next week. *sigh*
Still happening on my end too. Coli is still slow and now today AH and Scrying have gotten slow as well. :/ really hoping this is resolved before the festival. I have no festival currency built up and trying to do the coli like this just wont work. Plus I cant coli now and build up my treasure to buy the skins and accents I want next week. *sigh*
3pqI1pH.png 5Si8jJK.gif
I've noticed this as well. The whole site seems to be slow at times. I was in the coliseum earlier and the battle took much longer than usual to load.
I've noticed this as well. The whole site seems to be slow at times. I was in the coliseum earlier and the battle took much longer than usual to load.
okay with so many people having issues with various things loading slowly (or not at all), hopefully the devs figure something out soon
okay with so many people having issues with various things loading slowly (or not at all), hopefully the devs figure something out soon
I've been experiencing lag too. Not sure how long its been going on because I tend to assume it's my internet, but coli is VERY slow for me right now, to the point that I don't think the problem is on my end.
I've been experiencing lag too. Not sure how long its been going on because I tend to assume it's my internet, but coli is VERY slow for me right now, to the point that I don't think the problem is on my end.
Also having this issue, especially coliseum and dressing dragons.

Chrome Version 90.0.4430.212, windows 10
Also having this issue, especially coliseum and dressing dragons.

Chrome Version 90.0.4430.212, windows 10
9JX0oFS.png
I’m also experiencing lag! I’m a mobile user using safari and my internet is not the problem. I can stream videos and browse the internet just fine. The lag doesn’t make flight rising impossible to play, but it makes things really annoying... It takes a while for the item selection screen to pop up for baldwin transmutations. If I try to click it again, it will pop up with no items so I need to try again. Familiar bonding is slower then usual and so is the loading of my lair from another section of the site. Coliseum venue loading and captchas are also affected.

I can’t remember when I first started experiencing issues, but it might have occurred after the maintenance...
I’m also experiencing lag! I’m a mobile user using safari and my internet is not the problem. I can stream videos and browse the internet just fine. The lag doesn’t make flight rising impossible to play, but it makes things really annoying... It takes a while for the item selection screen to pop up for baldwin transmutations. If I try to click it again, it will pop up with no items so I need to try again. Familiar bonding is slower then usual and so is the loading of my lair from another section of the site. Coliseum venue loading and captchas are also affected.

I can’t remember when I first started experiencing issues, but it might have occurred after the maintenance...
Same here! Desktop user w/ Chrome. Images loading slowly, familiar bonding slower than usual... and if I had to guess, it does seem like it happened after the maintenance! Would love to know what's going on.
Same here! Desktop user w/ Chrome. Images loading slowly, familiar bonding slower than usual... and if I had to guess, it does seem like it happened after the maintenance! Would love to know what's going on.
YUDrFCG.png
I also suddenly started experiencing lag like 2 days ago but figured it was just me cause it's affecting FR, Twitch, and another other site I frequent. It's also been intermittent but when it's bad images are loading dial up slow. Images aren't updating in the dressing room until I put on a second piece of apparel and moving dragons in my lair is almost impossible.

Cleared my cache, all that jazz to no avail. Ran a trace but not sure what to make of it. Timed out on line 9/12?

Edit: Browser is Chrome but also experiencing on Microsoft Edge.
I also suddenly started experiencing lag like 2 days ago but figured it was just me cause it's affecting FR, Twitch, and another other site I frequent. It's also been intermittent but when it's bad images are loading dial up slow. Images aren't updating in the dressing room until I put on a second piece of apparel and moving dragons in my lair is almost impossible.

Cleared my cache, all that jazz to no avail. Ran a trace but not sure what to make of it. Timed out on line 9/12?

Edit: Browser is Chrome but also experiencing on Microsoft Edge.
HdmxfuE.png
KYSFCiZ.png
eswSnrS.png
yQ62HIx.png
Need a Light nest?

Always happy to host for food / junk apparel / Baldwin
materials when I have space!
LOR2.png
Extremely slow image loading as well here. Takes about 5 to 6 seconds to load an image. Especially prevalent in the dressing room/auction house where I was trying skins on a dragon. Agonizingly slow. Also experiencing the slow familiar bonding and somewhat funky tab moving.

Coliseum now constantly struggles with dropping inputs and delaying loading the scene for up to 30 seconds. Movements lag far too often.

Chrome browser, Microsoft running windows 10

Also severe image loading struggles on my phone. Trying to generate any new image takes about 5 to 7 seconds for the generation to finish.

Galaxy Note 10+ running chrome
Extremely slow image loading as well here. Takes about 5 to 6 seconds to load an image. Especially prevalent in the dressing room/auction house where I was trying skins on a dragon. Agonizingly slow. Also experiencing the slow familiar bonding and somewhat funky tab moving.

Coliseum now constantly struggles with dropping inputs and delaying loading the scene for up to 30 seconds. Movements lag far too often.

Chrome browser, Microsoft running windows 10

Also severe image loading struggles on my phone. Trying to generate any new image takes about 5 to 7 seconds for the generation to finish.

Galaxy Note 10+ running chrome
vDH0pGc.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 123 124