Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | BAD delays (Pls help)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 123 124
Same for me as well. Ive done the clear cache thing and nothing changed. If anything, since then it got worse. :/
Same for me as well. Ive done the clear cache thing and nothing changed. If anything, since then it got worse. :/
eswSnrS.png TgeJ4J7.png
3YAN1tx.png
P9aWhak.pngMUYNhfy.png
Getting big lag in Scrying Workshop, Dressing Room, Coli, and when hovering over a skin to see what the image is. No other site is having a problem like this for me. It's definitely not just a thing of 3000+ users being on, because I'm getting hit with this while there's only 2200 users.
Getting big lag in Scrying Workshop, Dressing Room, Coli, and when hovering over a skin to see what the image is. No other site is having a problem like this for me. It's definitely not just a thing of 3000+ users being on, because I'm getting hit with this while there's only 2200 users.
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
[quote name="PixelSpiral" date="2021-05-16 08:39:10" ] that said, yeah fr has been pretty slow for me too. i havent checked coli, but yesterday and the day before that i had to familiar bond by opening a whole bunch of pages at a time and then using ctrl+f4, instead of my usual method of just using arrow keys to go to the other dragons because that woulda been too slow. images also take longer to load than usual also hititng the button to edit this post took a bit longer to load than usual too uh oh am in europe, os is windows 7, browser is vivaldi 3.8.2259.42, internet is wired and also every other site runs perfectly fine [/quote] and im back with another one: i was just bonding with familiars on one dragon (having two tabs open, one where i switch their familiar and the actual dragon page where i just bond with it and then refresh) and. when reloading, the page scrolling kept being at the very top for a moment, which messed me up a lot because i kept clicking too fast and ending up [i]on my profile page[/i] instead of bonding with the familiar bonding with familiars on consecutive dragons went well though if that means anything, i also noticed ublock occacionally blocking more ads on dragon pages than usual (the usual is 2 but i saw it go up to 9 on a dragon page if not higher)
PixelSpiral wrote on 2021-05-16 08:39:10:
that said, yeah fr has been pretty slow for me too. i havent checked coli, but yesterday and the day before that i had to familiar bond by opening a whole bunch of pages at a time and then using ctrl+f4, instead of my usual method of just using arrow keys to go to the other dragons because that woulda been too slow. images also take longer to load than usual
also hititng the button to edit this post took a bit longer to load than usual too uh oh

am in europe, os is windows 7, browser is vivaldi 3.8.2259.42, internet is wired and also every other site runs perfectly fine
and im back with another one: i was just bonding with familiars on one dragon (having two tabs open, one where i switch their familiar and the actual dragon page where i just bond with it and then refresh) and. when reloading, the page scrolling kept being at the very top for a moment, which messed me up a lot because i kept clicking too fast and ending up on my profile page instead of bonding with the familiar

bonding with familiars on consecutive dragons went well though
if that means anything, i also noticed ublock occacionally blocking more ads on dragon pages than usual (the usual is 2 but i saw it go up to 9 on a dragon page if not higher)
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
Yep. Slow page loading over here. Morphology and Coliseum have especially noticeable lag.
Other websites load fine.

I'm in Central Canada.
PC is Windows 10, with Chrome browser.
Yep. Slow page loading over here. Morphology and Coliseum have especially noticeable lag.
Other websites load fine.

I'm in Central Canada.
PC is Windows 10, with Chrome browser.
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
I'm having the same issues, also with scrying workshop and dragons with scenes.
I'm having the same issues, also with scrying workshop and dragons with scenes.
I'm also having these issues with the Scrying Workshop and Coli. The pages take forever to load and sometimes with Coli they don't and I have to begin again to the point it almost feels unplayable right now. This has been happening for about roughly 4 days and I've tried different browsers but nothing so far has fixed it or helped. Hoping for a fix soon! :]
I'm also having these issues with the Scrying Workshop and Coli. The pages take forever to load and sometimes with Coli they don't and I have to begin again to the point it almost feels unplayable right now. This has been happening for about roughly 4 days and I've tried different browsers but nothing so far has fixed it or helped. Hoping for a fix soon! :]
I'm having the same problem, slow image loading over multiple devices. My laptop, my phone. It's actually getting progressively worse, and now coli doesn't want to load which is a huge pain since Nature is pushing this week. I also had the same issues when I took my laptop to my sister's house.
I'm having the same problem, slow image loading over multiple devices. My laptop, my phone. It's actually getting progressively worse, and now coli doesn't want to load which is a huge pain since Nature is pushing this week. I also had the same issues when I took my laptop to my sister's house.
PSBwR9r.png
I'm having the same issue. It's especially bad in the dressing room and when dressing dragons. Scenes also take ages to load. While bonding with familiars I noticed that "naked" dragons load way faster than dragons wearing a skin or apparel. When going to the page of such a dragon I sometimes get a black screen for a few seconds before the site loads the background first and then the images. Coli is also incredible slow, if it loads at all.

I'm on a windows 10 laptop using the newest version of firefox. Clearing cache and cookies did nothing. Everything else loads just fine, it's just FR having that problem.
I'm having the same issue. It's especially bad in the dressing room and when dressing dragons. Scenes also take ages to load. While bonding with familiars I noticed that "naked" dragons load way faster than dragons wearing a skin or apparel. When going to the page of such a dragon I sometimes get a black screen for a few seconds before the site loads the background first and then the images. Coli is also incredible slow, if it loads at all.

I'm on a windows 10 laptop using the newest version of firefox. Clearing cache and cookies did nothing. Everything else loads just fine, it's just FR having that problem.
tumblr_inline_qgeo1bmpZv1s3p7hf_500.png
I've been having this issue for a few days now as well. The coli is almost unusable at times, dressing room and morphology have been especially bad too. Clearing cookies / cache didn't help, other websites load fine.
Windows 10 PC, Vivaldi 3.8.2259.42, central Europe.
I've been having this issue for a few days now as well. The coli is almost unusable at times, dressing room and morphology have been especially bad too. Clearing cookies / cache didn't help, other websites load fine.
Windows 10 PC, Vivaldi 3.8.2259.42, central Europe.
+9 FR Time
fbwG7W5.pngDmRdZYl.png
Same here, been having lag issues especially with images for the past few days.

Using the newest version of Chrome (90.0.4430.212) on my Windows 10 machine, also use Chrome Mobile on my Android 11 phone.

Other sites don't lag at all, but images here reach dial-up tier speeds sometimes, loading line by line. It's very strange.

I'm in Denmark so FR+9, but this seems to be affecting others in Europe and in the US as well.
Same here, been having lag issues especially with images for the past few days.

Using the newest version of Chrome (90.0.4430.212) on my Windows 10 machine, also use Chrome Mobile on my Android 11 phone.

Other sites don't lag at all, but images here reach dial-up tier speeds sometimes, loading line by line. It's very strange.

I'm in Denmark so FR+9, but this seems to be affecting others in Europe and in the US as well.
IcgTKPi.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 123 124