Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Hoard update not working
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35
@AnpuRa, it's working for me perfectly fine. Are you able to see other videos?
@AnpuRa, it's working for me perfectly fine. Are you able to see other videos?

» She/Her | FR + 3
» Nature Dom Team
» Pings encouraged!
» Discord: myrtana.
»'Wishlist'|'AvatarxDragon
- - - - - Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push.
-
-
-
@Tserin

Yeah, I can go in the Newest list next to it and find other videos and they all seem fine
@Tserin

Yeah, I can go in the Newest list next to it and find other videos and they all seem fine
@AnpuRa

Try clicking this.
@AnpuRa

Try clicking this.

» She/Her | FR + 3
» Nature Dom Team
» Pings encouraged!
- - - - - Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push.
-
-
-
@Tserin

Still nothing
Thanks anyway though.
@Tserin

Still nothing
Thanks anyway though.
@AnpuRa

....Are all your drivers and such updated? Are you using the latest operating system version? Because a conflict of outdated video and graphics drivers could be some of the factor, conflicting with the new code? And I know an older OS can cause issues too, but I really don't know how much any of those could factor in but it's worth a shot to check.

Because it sounds to me like you might have some internal issues with your computer, ala corrupted/missing files for core functions? Like- it's completely off the wall and idk if it'd actually effect FR like this, but you never know.
@AnpuRa

....Are all your drivers and such updated? Are you using the latest operating system version? Because a conflict of outdated video and graphics drivers could be some of the factor, conflicting with the new code? And I know an older OS can cause issues too, but I really don't know how much any of those could factor in but it's worth a shot to check.

Because it sounds to me like you might have some internal issues with your computer, ala corrupted/missing files for core functions? Like- it's completely off the wall and idk if it'd actually effect FR like this, but you never know.
fiFase7.png
Yeahhh I'm gonna guess there's something quite wrong with your computer if you can't even load a gif outside of FR [emoji=banescale sad size=2]
Yeahhh I'm gonna guess there's something quite wrong with your computer if you can't even load a gif outside of FR
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
@Furiku
Everything is up to ate and seems to work fine. I don't have any issues on other sites.

@Tserin

I can load gifs just fine, it is just that THAT gif was broken
@Furiku
Everything is up to ate and seems to work fine. I don't have any issues on other sites.

@Tserin

I can load gifs just fine, it is just that THAT gif was broken
[quote name="AnpuRa" date="2020-10-25 19:12:43" ] Yeah, I can go in the Newest list next to it and find other videos and they all seem fine [/quote] According to that, they [i]can[/i] see other images and videos on imgur......
AnpuRa wrote on 2020-10-25 19:12:43:

According to that, they can see other images and videos on imgur......

» She/Her | FR + 3
» Nature Dom Team
» Pings encouraged!
-
-
-
@AnpuRa, can you share a screenshot of what you see after pressing f12 in your browser?
@AnpuRa, can you share a screenshot of what you see after pressing f12 in your browser?

» She/Her | FR + 3
» Nature Dom Team
» Pings encouraged!
-
-
-
@Anukai

I don't know how to take a screenshot in Firefox or Chrome

Also, F12 gives mr Airplane Mode
@Anukai

I don't know how to take a screenshot in Firefox or Chrome

Also, F12 gives mr Airplane Mode
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35