Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Hoard update not working
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
@anpura

What exact steps did you take to get ‘nothing’? Type it out exactly, please. What did you click?
@anpura

What exact steps did you take to get ‘nothing’? Type it out exactly, please. What did you click?
[quote name="DethJackal" date="2021-01-05 15:51:09" ] @anpura What exact steps did you take to get ‘nothing’? Type it out exactly, please. What did you click? [/quote] With screenshots PLEASE.
DethJackal wrote on 2021-01-05 15:51:09:
@anpura

With screenshots PLEASE.
jPdGQf9.gif
itumblr_inline_ojq6kwwlmN1r2ao8y_540.png

iiifr+2
itiny_coatl.png140.pngimbcQX2i.pngitiny_sd.png
tumblr_inline_pafumapXAW1r16a5d_540.png
iiiiiiiii
bitumblr_inline_ojq6kqtzXZ1r2ao8y_540.png
tumblr_inline_n6kdvbu87Y1qlye38.gif
TTxEpjT.gif
@corprus

Fine, I don't want help then.
Just let me deal with it in peace.
I didn't ask for all this drama, I'll just deal with it myself.
It's not like I'm not used to it.
@corprus

Fine, I don't want help then.
Just let me deal with it in peace.
I didn't ask for all this drama, I'll just deal with it myself.
It's not like I'm not used to it.
you have pages of people asking you to post screenshots and you refuse to so :shrug emoji:
you have pages of people asking you to post screenshots and you refuse to so :shrug emoji:
You don't have to deal with it, and you shouldn't have to deal with basic site features not working. But you're not letting anyone help you... We give you instructions and ask you for screenshots and you just don't listen to any of it.

You have literally over 30 pages of people trying to help. We want to help, not because of any kind of drama, but out of genuine caring for your experience, but we need some cooperation to do so. There wouldn't be any drama if you'd let us try.
You don't have to deal with it, and you shouldn't have to deal with basic site features not working. But you're not letting anyone help you... We give you instructions and ask you for screenshots and you just don't listen to any of it.

You have literally over 30 pages of people trying to help. We want to help, not because of any kind of drama, but out of genuine caring for your experience, but we need some cooperation to do so. There wouldn't be any drama if you'd let us try.
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
Okay.

This has gone on more than long enough.

OP; if you truly want help, people have given suggestions here for you and done what they can.

Beyond that, at this point the thread's starting to slide into bickering and sniping at one another. It's served its purpose and will now be locked.
Okay.

This has gone on more than long enough.

OP; if you truly want help, people have given suggestions here for you and done what they can.

Beyond that, at this point the thread's starting to slide into bickering and sniping at one another. It's served its purpose and will now be locked.
frsiggy1.pngfrsiggy2.pngfrsiggy3.png
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35