Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Hoard update not working
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
if you follow the directions on the screenshot i posted and then screenshot + post the results this could get solved a lot faster

if you don't post screenshots of everything then there is no possible way to help you bc nobody here can see what you see
if you follow the directions on the screenshot i posted and then screenshot + post the results this could get solved a lot faster

if you don't post screenshots of everything then there is no possible way to help you bc nobody here can see what you see
@minervamaga

The update was not planned. It just ran when I went to turn off my computer. I had no idea the update was even coming.
@minervamaga

The update was not planned. It just ran when I went to turn off my computer. I had no idea the update was even coming.
@AnpuRa can you please just share a screenshot or five of what you see when you click the +Slots button and then click Purchase?
@AnpuRa can you please just share a screenshot or five of what you see when you click the +Slots button and then click Purchase?
jPdGQf9.gif
itumblr_inline_ojq6kwwlmN1r2ao8y_540.png

iiifr+2
itiny_coatl.png140.pngimbcQX2i.pngitiny_sd.png
tumblr_inline_pafumapXAW1r16a5d_540.png
iiiiiiiii
bitumblr_inline_ojq6kqtzXZ1r2ao8y_540.png
tumblr_inline_n6kdvbu87Y1qlye38.gif
TTxEpjT.gif
@anpura from what i recall, updating your system was recommended very early in this thread and you were adamant it was up to date. considering the update fixed it, I'm guessing there was something out of date that you weren't aware of and the early advice of this thread was correct.

considering that, i highly suggest following the steps and providing the screenshots everyone has requested now, rather than being so adamant it's broken without giving anyone the information needed to help you
@anpura from what i recall, updating your system was recommended very early in this thread and you were adamant it was up to date. considering the update fixed it, I'm guessing there was something out of date that you weren't aware of and the early advice of this thread was correct.

considering that, i highly suggest following the steps and providing the screenshots everyone has requested now, rather than being so adamant it's broken without giving anyone the information needed to help you
a
P9aWhak.png Qsi7AgW.png JNAfoEf.png Pgv53XB.png WKtl2lb.png
@nebulova

There were no updates available at that time. This one caught be completely off guard. It ran whether I would have told it to or not.
@nebulova

There were no updates available at that time. This one caught be completely off guard. It ran whether I would have told it to or not.
@AnpuRa okay, let's move on from the update because it's irrelevant to the problem at hand. Screenshots of the process everyone has walked you through to add slots please. Lair > Gear button > +Slots > Purchase
@AnpuRa okay, let's move on from the update because it's irrelevant to the problem at hand. Screenshots of the process everyone has walked you through to add slots please. Lair > Gear button > +Slots > Purchase
jPdGQf9.gif
itumblr_inline_ojq6kwwlmN1r2ao8y_540.png

iiifr+2
itiny_coatl.png140.pngimbcQX2i.pngitiny_sd.png
tumblr_inline_pafumapXAW1r16a5d_540.png
iiiiiiiii
bitumblr_inline_ojq6kqtzXZ1r2ao8y_540.png
tumblr_inline_n6kdvbu87Y1qlye38.gif
TTxEpjT.gif
Please just try it. The worst thing that'll happen is nothing.
Please just try it. The worst thing that'll happen is nothing.
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
@Tserin

Nothing did happen, that's what I've been saying
@Tserin

Nothing did happen, that's what I've been saying
@AnpuRa
Okay, so no pop-up, nothing at all? You click the +Slots button and it is completely unresponsive and nothing comes up at all?
@AnpuRa
Okay, so no pop-up, nothing at all? You click the +Slots button and it is completely unresponsive and nothing comes up at all?
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
gonna be honest op, it's getting increasingly hard to believe you want help when you consistently fail to post screenshots despite how many people ask you to ¯\_(?)_/¯

dang fr wont even let me use my fav emoji huh
gonna be honest op, it's getting increasingly hard to believe you want help when you consistently fail to post screenshots despite how many people ask you to ¯\_(?)_/¯

dang fr wont even let me use my fav emoji huh
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35