Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Hoard update not working
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 34 35
@AnpuRa, on your keyboard, there should be a button that says Print Screen (or possibly a shortform of that like PrtScr like on mine). That button takes a copy of what is shown on your screen which you can then paste into an image program such as Microsoft Paint.

I don't know how you're getting "Airplane Mode" on a computer though, as that is something used on mobile phones or tablets, which you previously said you don't own.....
@AnpuRa, on your keyboard, there should be a button that says Print Screen (or possibly a shortform of that like PrtScr like on mine). That button takes a copy of what is shown on your screen which you can then paste into an image program such as Microsoft Paint.

I don't know how you're getting "Airplane Mode" on a computer though, as that is something used on mobile phones or tablets, which you previously said you don't own.....

» She/Her | FR + 3
» Nature Dom Team
» Pings encouraged!
» Discord: myrtana.
»'Wishlist'|'AvatarxDragon
- - - - - Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push.
-
-
-
@Anukai

It is Windows 10, they have the OS set up geared towards tablets and phones. It's annoying
@Anukai

It is Windows 10, they have the OS set up geared towards tablets and phones. It's annoying
@AnpuRa

Screenshotting is not dependent on your browser, it is dependent on your operating system and your device hardware.

Windows 10 still has screenshotting capabilities. Use the searchbar to pull up Snip & Sketch. You can use that to take a full, partial, or window screenshot. Then you can save it and upload it to an image-hosting site like imgur to show us what you see.
@AnpuRa

Screenshotting is not dependent on your browser, it is dependent on your operating system and your device hardware.

Windows 10 still has screenshotting capabilities. Use the searchbar to pull up Snip & Sketch. You can use that to take a full, partial, or window screenshot. Then you can save it and upload it to an image-hosting site like imgur to show us what you see.
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
@Anukai Just a note that on my laptop f12 is also airplane mode. I would guess that they have a similar keyboard setup.

@AnpuRa here's a video on how to start the web console on Firefox

And on Chrome, it looks like the keyboard shortcut is Control+Shift+J
@Anukai Just a note that on my laptop f12 is also airplane mode. I would guess that they have a similar keyboard setup.

@AnpuRa here's a video on how to start the web console on Firefox

And on Chrome, it looks like the keyboard shortcut is Control+Shift+J
tumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png
@SeaCrest

Snip & Sketch? Never heard of of before

@SongofSummer

I can see the video you linked but I have no clue what it is talking about.
Sorry, I'm not very good with the more detailed tech stuff.
@SeaCrest

Snip & Sketch? Never heard of of before

@SongofSummer

I can see the video you linked but I have no clue what it is talking about.
Sorry, I'm not very good with the more detailed tech stuff.
@AnpuRa
Type 'Snip' into the search bar in the start menu. Snip and Sketch is the windows 10 snapshot software, it's standard.
@AnpuRa
Type 'Snip' into the search bar in the start menu. Snip and Sketch is the windows 10 snapshot software, it's standard.
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
@Vendrus

Do I have to download it from somewhere?
I don't have that program. I even did a search on my system for it. No matches
@Vendrus

Do I have to download it from somewhere?
I don't have that program. I even did a search on my system for it. No matches
@AnuPa
...when was the last time you let windows updates run? You don't need to download it, it's been in the operating system package and would have come with the update in June.

Edit: you can also use 'Snipping Tool' which has been part of Windows 10 since it came out, as far as I know.
@AnuPa
...when was the last time you let windows updates run? You don't need to download it, it's been in the operating system package and would have come with the update in June.

Edit: you can also use 'Snipping Tool' which has been part of Windows 10 since it came out, as far as I know.
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
@AnpuRa If you have Windows 10, it should be on your machine already. This video explains how to use it to take a screenshot: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uc6OZvdVtYs
@AnpuRa If you have Windows 10, it should be on your machine already. This video explains how to use it to take a screenshot: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uc6OZvdVtYs
WKtl2lb.png
1YB0OjO.png
RUGBzP5.png
jQub7yI.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
reHWBXk.png
lSyxazy.png
p19HCH0.png
@mithrel

Weird, I don't have that at all.
No matches at all for it
@mithrel