Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Not accepting the name
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 79 80
I am having the same issue. Of the five dragons I attempted to name, two would not accept no matter what name I put in.

On Chrome browser.
I am having the same issue. Of the five dragons I attempted to name, two would not accept no matter what name I put in.

On Chrome browser.
With the exception of fodder dragons, I try to ensure all my prices are competitive with prices on the AH. I try to keep on top of AH prices so as not to over-charge.
DFa15iQ.jpg
I've had the same name issue, I named one dragon, randomly generated a name on the next but couldn't get the second dragon's name to accept. I had to reload and try again to get it to name. Also when I exalted a dragon I couldn't close the popup after. (Firefox, Windows)
I've had the same name issue, I named one dragon, randomly generated a name on the next but couldn't get the second dragon's name to accept. I had to reload and try again to get it to name. Also when I exalted a dragon I couldn't close the popup after. (Firefox, Windows)
arOGchX.png
I'm having the same issue with naming. I managed to name two of my hatchlings but not the third.

I'm currently on mobile using the chrome browser.
I'm having the same issue with naming. I managed to name two of my hatchlings but not the third.

I'm currently on mobile using the chrome browser.
MKluVD5.gif
No Coatls. No dragons with sludge, slime, patchwork, stitched, capsule.
I'm also having the same problem with naming while using chrome on mobile.
I'm also having the same problem with naming while using chrome on mobile.
Also having this problem on chrome (not mobile, I don't name dragons on mobile), both on actual dragon pages and through the coliseum. Did it from the general lair page, worked both times. (Although I remember having this issue there too, so this might just be a fluke.)
Also having this problem on chrome (not mobile, I don't name dragons on mobile), both on actual dragon pages and through the coliseum. Did it from the general lair page, worked both times. (Although I remember having this issue there too, so this might just be a fluke.)
Having this problem as well, on Firefox. Couldn't name my new hatchlings on their own pages, but could on my lair page.
Having this problem as well, on Firefox. Couldn't name my new hatchlings on their own pages, but could on my lair page.
Edit: I've changed my dragon's name now but I had to do it from the main lair page as It wouldn't let me do it in the dragon's page.

I use google chrome and I'm having the same issue today
Edit: I've changed my dragon's name now but I had to do it from the main lair page as It wouldn't let me do it in the dragon's page.

I use google chrome and I'm having the same issue today
Same! This is happening to me on my ipad’s safari app too
Same! This is happening to me on my ipad’s safari app too
cHNxev5.gif “Am I more than you bargained for yet?” TZEZPa5.gif
I still have the problem no matter if it's on my android or windows :/
I still have the problem no matter if it's on my android or windows :/
Same issue. Firefox on Windows.
Same issue. Firefox on Windows.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 79 80